Author Topic: The real reason why "The Luke" earnestly searches for 'Bigfoot'......  (Read 2069 times)

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
The real reason why getbig.com's tiniest of cum-filled basement monsters, "The Luke", spends all of his time and (parent's) resources tracking down an imaginary creature known as 'Big foot', has finally been revealed.

Whilst he was reading the advice column in Cosmopolitan magazine looking to further his already unsearchable knowledge of the male anatomy, he stumbled upon an article entitled "Does big feet mean a big cock?"

As he read the article, with a fervence only matched by the speed with which he flicks through the telephone directory for local gay haunts while away on his latest "expedition", he came to the conclusion, based upon the content of the article and his unmatched photographic memory of thousands of meatsticks he had personally encountered, that this was in fact true, and big feet often meant bigger penis.

As he flicked on the basement TV for the 12th time that day, there was a documentary called "Sasquatch, the big hairy truth" (which to his dismay was only about the abominable snowman) and in the first section of the program, the presenter talked about various footprints that has been found and photographed in the North American region, some of which measured up to 1 metre in length.

The rest is history.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
Re: The real reason why "The Luke" earnestly searches for 'Bigfoot'......
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2007, 04:59:48 AM »
you guys seriously need some new material

other than Kiwiol and Squadfather you other guys bring nothing to the table
Here comes the money shot

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2007, 05:03:20 AM »
The real reason why getbig.com's tiniest of cum-filled basement monsters, "The Luke", spends all of his time and (parent's) resources tracking down an imaginary creature known as 'Big foot', has finally been revealed.

Whilst he was reading the advice column in Cosmopolitan magazine looking to further his already unsearchable knowledge of the male anatomy, he stumbled upon an article entitled "Does big feet mean a big cock?"

As he read the article, with a fervence only matched by the speed with which he flicks through the telephone directory for local gay haunts while away on his latest "expedition", he came to the conclusion, based upon the content of the article and his unmatched photographic memory of thousands of meatsticks he had personally encountered, that this was in fact true, and big feet often meant bigger penis.

As he flicked on the basement TV for the 12th time that day, there was a documentary called "Sasquatch, the big hairy truth" (which to his dismay was only about the abominable snowman) and in the first section of the program, the presenter talked about various footprints that has been found and photographed in the North American region, some of which measured up to 1 metre in length.

The rest is history.

Hahahahahaha as funny and true as your theory is BigC, you need to bear in mind that when you're as big as the Luke, ANYTHING's going to be big in comparison. Hell, I've heard he walked up to a 5'1", 90 lb asian woman, pointed at her size 4 feet and asked her if she was Bigfoot. Hahahahahaha smaller than Sevastase's quads.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2007, 05:06:16 AM »
Hahahahahaha as funny and true as your theory is BigC, you need to bear in mind that when you're as big as the Luke, ANYTHING's going to be big in comparison. Hell, I've heard he walked up to a 5'1", 90 lb asian woman, pointed at her size 4 feet and asked her if she was Bigfoot. Hahahahahaha smaller than Sevastase's quads.

umm..what are you trying to say about Sevastese? are you saying all the years of test cycles and gear while "tearing" up the tennis circuit hasn't paid off?

and that he is a nobody whose parents wasted their retirement money on and has amounted to nothing? are you saying that?
Here comes the money shot

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2007, 05:30:41 AM »
umm..what are you trying to say about Sevastese? are you saying all the years of test cycles and gear while "tearing" up the tennis circuit hasn't paid off?

and that he is a nobody whose parents wasted their retirement money on and has amounted to nothing? are you saying that?

Not at all. I'm saying Sevastase is like a combination of Andre Agassi, Craig Titus and Donald Trump, except he's built like Agassi, plays tennis like Titus and has seen as many cocks as Trump has seen 1 dollar bills.

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2007, 05:39:39 AM »

The rest is history.

must have taken you 10 minutes to write all that. Monster obsession, total meltdown, animal lust for Sarcasms man gravy
X

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2007, 05:41:29 AM »
must have taken you 10 minutes to write all that. Monster obsession, total meltdown, animal lust for Sarcasms man gravy

Please, you've typed up bigger posts in the Girls board about your flaring Estrogen levels alone. Quit being so humble ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2007, 05:44:04 AM »
Not at all. I'm saying Sevastase is like a combination of Andre Agassi, Craig Titus and Donald Trump, except he's built like Agassi, plays tennis like Titus and has seen as many cocks as Trump has seen 1 dollar bills.

hahaha pure gold!

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2007, 05:47:23 AM »
Please, you've typed up bigger posts in the Girls board about your flaring Estrogen levels alone. Quit being so humble ;D

Maybe I have it all wrong, your the one that craves his man gravy, sorry about the mix up
X

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2007, 05:55:23 AM »
Maybe I have it all wrong, your the one that craves his man gravy, sorry about the mix up

I don't but even assuming I did, it still would be faaaaaaaaaar less gayer than you flaunting your overwhelming femininity on the faces of those girls in the Girls board. How's the wife - has she spat out the black baby yet? ;D

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2007, 06:10:12 AM »
I don't but even assuming I did, it still would be faaaaaaaaaar less gayer than you flaunting your overwhelming femininity on the faces of those girls in the Girls board. How's the wife - has she spat out the black baby yet? ;D

Im not really sure what to say about this, other than another epic self-owning by kiwi, you truely are the dumbest person I know. In the mean time lighten up with your fagism's they make me vomit in my mouth. Bald, fat, and stupid is no way to go through life, please kill yourself and protect the ozone layer.
X

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2007, 06:11:29 AM »

Im not really sure what to say about this, other than another epic self-owning by kiwi, you truely are the dumbest person I know. In the mean time lighten up with your fagism's they make me vomit in my mouth. Bald, fat, and stupid is no way to go through life, please kill yourself and protect the ozone layer.

Meltdown. You're too easy 8)

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2007, 06:17:33 AM »
Meltdown. You're too easy 8)

Kiwi= clueless

Go hump a wombat
X

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2007, 06:18:22 AM »
Kiwi= clueless

Go hump a wombat

Thanks for the advice. Now go eat shit 8)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2007, 06:18:50 AM »

haahaa, what wrong with the black baby?

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2007, 06:36:04 AM »
haahaa, what wrong with the black baby?

Agreed, especially if your black?
X