Author Topic: chugging eggs rocky style?  (Read 10595 times)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Re: chugging eggs rocky style?
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2007, 03:26:32 PM »
Biotin

TRADE NAMES
D-Biotin (Numerous manufacturers), Biotin Forte (Vitaline Corporation), Meribin (Mericon Industries).

DESCRIPTION
Biotin, a member of the B-vitamin family, is an essential nutrient in human nutrition. It is involved in the biosynthesis of fatty acids, gluconeogenesis, energy production, the metabolism of the branched-chain amino acids (L-leucine, L-isoleucine, L-valine) and the de novo synthesis of purine nucleotides. Recent research indicates that biotin plays a role in gene expression, both at the transcriptional and translational levels, and that it may also play a role in DNA replication.

Biotin is widely distributed in natural foodstuffs. However, the absolute amounts of biotin in foodstuffs is relatively low when compared with the other B vitamins. Some of the better food sources of biotin, are egg yolk, liver, kidney, pancreas, milk, soya and barley. Brewer's yeast or Saccharomyces cerevisiae (see Brewer's Yeast), which is used as a nutritional supplement, is one of the richest sources of biotin, as well as the other B vitamins. Royal jelly, also used as a nutritional supplement (see Royal Jelly), is another rich source of biotin. Mammals and many plant species are unable to synthesize biotin. Biotin is synthesized by bacteria, yeast and other fungi, algae and certain plant species. In fact, the microflora of the human large intestine appear to contribute to the biotin requirements of the body.

The first demonstration of biotin-deficiency in animals was observed in animals fed raw egg white. Rats fed egg white protein were found to develop dermatitis, hair loss and neuromuscular dysfunction. This syndrome was called egg white injury and was discovered to be caused by a glycoprotein found in egg white called avidin. It was subsequently found that egg white injury could be cured by a liver factor which was first called protective factor X and later determined to be biotin. Because biotin cured the skin disorder of egg white injury it was called vitamin H. H is for haut, the German word for skin. Avidin causes egg white injury because it binds very tightly to biotin, preventing its absorption. This is only true for native avidin, which is resistant to hydrolysis by proteolytic enzymes. When egg white is cooked, avidin is denatured and denatured avidin is digested by proteolytic enzymes.

Although clinical biotin deficiency in humans is rare, it does occur. Prolonged consumption of raw egg white, long-term total parenteral nutrition without biotin supplementation and malabsorption syndromes, such as short-gut syndrome, have resulted in biotin-deficiency states. The symptoms and signs of biotin-deficiency, include a generalized erythematous scaly skin eruption, alopecia, conjunctivitis and neurological abnormalities. The rash may be distributed around the eyes, nose, mouth, ears and perineal orifices. The facial appearance associated with the deficiency, with the rash around the eyes, nose and mouth along with an unusual distribution of facial fat, is called biotin deficiency facies. In biotin deficient infants, the neurological findings are hypotonia, lethargy and developmental delay. In adults, the neurological findings are lethargy, depression, hallucinations and paresthesias of the extremities. Marginal biotin status may occur under certain conditions, e.g., during the first trimester of pregnancy, and it is thought that this situation may be teratogenic. Functional biotin deficiency occurs in certain genetic disorders. These will be discussed below.

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2007, 03:29:46 PM »
hey bob where can i buy them in ROCHESTER?

or will you drop them off at my house personally when you come to town to visit?

you can hang out and we can chug some egg whites.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2007, 03:30:55 PM »

or will you drop them off at my house personally when you come to town to visit?

you look like you could chug a lot more than egg whites tubby

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2007, 03:33:56 PM »

You can order them from Bodybuilding.com or eggwhites international...either way they get shipped right to your door, usually within 48 hrs. of ordering...

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2007, 03:34:35 PM »
so by drinking the yolks too (which i would) it cancels out this biotin scare?

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2007, 03:36:39 PM »
yeah, i bet you're sitting around waiting for your wife to squeeze out that baby so you can suck some colustrum straight outta them jugs.  Save me a bottle or two, or if you want i can just come over and suck on them titties myself.

seriously though bob....does anywhere in the ROC sell your product?

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2007, 03:37:49 PM »
Eating raw eggs is 100% worthless

The albumin is not bioavailable until alvidin is denatured (i.e. cooked or pasteurized).

Bob, ground discount on the egg whites?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2007, 03:38:54 PM »
yeah, i bet you're sitting around waiting for your wife to squeeze out that baby so you can suck some colustrum straight outta them jugs.  Save me a bottle or two, or if you want i can just come over and suck on them titties myself.

Seriously...don't ever talk about my wife.

No, no one sells it up there.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2007, 03:40:36 PM »

The albumin is not bioavailable until alvidin is denatured (i.e. cooked or pasteurized).

Exactly...thats why we have it pasteurized. and double filtered.

I told you...if there is enough interest, I'll put a discount code out for you guys

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2007, 03:41:02 PM »

Bob ignore this fool, Hes a inbred carny, ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2007, 03:41:31 PM »
so by drinking the yolks too (which i would) it cancels out this biotin scare?
yes, there is biotin in the egg yolks so you don't have to worry.  If you're eating the egg whites mostly, sup with biotin for one of your drinks.  It's cheap.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2007, 03:42:50 PM »
Bob.....

How do you cook up your egg whites?

Seems like most people do it the same way....just looking for something different.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2007, 03:45:32 PM »
Bob.....

How do you cook up your egg whites?

Seems like most people do it the same way....just looking for something different.

I scramble them up in a pan, add Molly McButter and salsa...

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2007, 03:54:24 PM »

woah there cowboy, simmer down now....
if you cant handle a little ribbing bob then dont post on a message board

why no love for the ROC??  you would think someone here still likes you enough to sell your product.  Supplement warehouse is on Jefferson now.... i bet they would sell your eggwhites.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2007, 03:57:12 PM »
I scramble them up in a pan, add Molly McButter and salsa...

Salsa....like the idea....done it before with potatoes & such.....just don't like the sodium content.

I like hot stuff....so a touch of Tabasco or hot sauce is what I do on occasion.

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2007, 04:03:33 PM »
nice av knny.  that some good shit

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2007, 04:08:49 PM »
Please post if you are interested in discount/group buy for egg whites.....

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2007, 04:10:47 PM »

you're a douchebag.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2007, 04:12:49 PM »

I've only heard that the bioavailability is reduced, not completely nullified and I think if you're taking a digestive sup with papain, papaya and protease this isn't true?  Many take extra digestive aids anyway so I don't see why this is a problem... ???

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2007, 04:33:35 PM »
woah there cowboy, simmer down now....
if you cant handle a little ribbing bob then dont post on a message board

why no love for the ROC??  you would think someone here still likes you enough to sell your product.  Supplement warehouse is on Jefferson now.... i bet they would sell your eggwhites.

Ribbing is one thing...disrespecting my wife is another. I'll thank you not to do it again.

There is more to it than simply "carrying it"...it's a frozen product which means they have to have the facilities and the space to stock it....were simply better off drop-shipping it from our warehouse, as we do with BB.com.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #45 on: January 11, 2007, 04:38:46 PM »
Ribbing is one thing...disrespecting my wife is another. I'll thank you not to do it again.

There is more to it than simply "carrying it"...it's a frozen product which means they have to have the facilities and the space to stock it....were simply better off drop-shipping it from our warehouse, as we do with BB.com.

Chick what a way to market your "OWN PRODUCTS" for $$$ through getbig, i kinda find that awkawrd. So chick how about a pair of new testicles bro?
#

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #46 on: January 11, 2007, 04:44:02 PM »
bob's worried about people disrespecting his wife....

...wonder what his ex wife would say about how bob "respects" women

Just a reminder bob...we have truckloads of dirt on you :)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 11, 2007, 04:45:59 PM »
bob's worried about people disrespecting his wife....

...wonder what his ex wife would say about how bob "respects" women

Just a reminder bob...we have truckloads of dirt on you :)

why did you take down the picture of you with the goofy smile, "kegdrainer", were you tired of getting owned with it? hahahahaha, more chins than a chinese phone book.

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #48 on: January 11, 2007, 04:50:26 PM »
just did the math....chick's prices are roughly 3x more expensive than costco eggs (and you get the yolks with those, do what you wish with them) 

yeah yeah, convenience, cracking the eggs, blah blah, i'm just stating the price difference
its comin today

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #49 on: January 11, 2007, 04:51:36 PM »
why did you take down the picture of you with the goofy smile, "kegdrainer", were you tired of getting owned with it? hahahahaha, more chins than a chinese phone book.

you really want to suck bob's dick don't you

take your lips off his ass, hes not into guys