Author Topic: Shawn Ray's lifelong hatered with Kamali  (Read 7570 times)

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
Re: Shawn Ray's lifelong hatered with Kamali
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2007, 09:14:41 PM »
You are Correct sir for $100.00! ;D

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2007, 09:19:19 PM »
Be very afraid Shawn he's just getting warmed up and will destroy your career record. See the look of confidence and determination?

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2007, 09:21:44 PM »

man i hate this guy, can i punch his face in, i dunno how many i've said that lollll
are you delusional?

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2007, 09:24:00 PM »
Don't be a doubting Thomas Shawn...he is only 36.If he places top 5 in every Olympia from now until he is what?...about 49? He will have beaten your record.He is destined to make the BB world forget that there ever was a Shawn Ray.
 :o

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2007, 09:32:12 PM »
Oh...come on!  This guy knows his limits.  He has built a career on 1 10th place finish in which he has retained a sponsor since 01 or whenever he turned pro, hooked up with a nice broker, and so forth.  Best of all he keeps his name in the mags or whatever slinging s##t at Shawn.  I'll give him credit for that.  Shawn made a career out of doing one show and getting paid as well as any other bber.  In the end I'm assuming that was/is Kamali's goal. 
Oh...Monica!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2007, 09:37:36 PM »
He said in 2001, he was going to go down in history! :o

Shawn and everyone else, please note that the only way Kamali can say he went down in history is if he finds a guy called 'History' and replaces the word 'on' with 'in'

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2007, 10:02:46 PM »
shawn ray should still go 2 tamali for advices. :-*
i

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2007, 10:16:26 PM »
Shawn and everyone else, please note that the only way Kamali can say he went down in history is if he finds a guy called 'History' and replaces the word 'on' with 'in'

I thought I was on the V there for a second. hahaha ;)

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2007, 11:36:33 PM »
Fairly similar physiques, no?

BigNationRadio.com

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2007, 12:03:09 AM »
Fairly similar physiques, no?

although kamali is in 'contest' shape but he looks offseason..pathetic.shaw n on the other hand looks like a greek statue :-*
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2007, 12:19:05 AM »
although kamali is in 'contest' shape but he looks offseason..pathetic.shaw n on the other hand looks like a greek statue :-*

Shawn had one of the best physiques ever to step onto a stage. He should have been Mr.Olympia. Perfectly proportioned in my opinion. I don't care if he wasn't as big as Ronnie or Cutler. I would take his physique over theirs any day of the week.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2007, 12:26:10 AM »
   Shawn had one of the best physiques ever to step onto a stage. He should have been Mr.Olympia. Perfectly proportioned in my opinion. I don't care if he wasn't as big as Ronnie or Cutler. I would take his physique over theirs any day of the week.
yep atleast one mr olympia should have been shawns.his physiue defined the word perfection.using kamali is the same sentence with shawn is an insult to shawn..shawn was awesome
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2007, 12:30:06 AM »
yep atleast one mr olympia should have been shawns.his physiue defined the word perfection.using kamali is the same sentence with shawn is an insult to shawn..shawn was awesome

Well  I'm not gona go on post after post hugging his nuts....I stated my opinion once,that's enough. :)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2007, 12:31:15 AM »
  Well  I'm not gona go on post after post hugging his nuts....I stated my opinion once,that's enough. :)
lol..but shawn is in a league of his own
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2007, 12:31:18 AM »
Is this shot from his try-out for the Musical "Waistside Story"?

HAHA, RON.....

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2007, 12:36:17 AM »
Is this shot from his try-out for the Musical "Waistside Story"?

That's his "Terminator" look.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2007, 01:09:33 AM »
   That's his "Terminator" look.

The only thing Kamali 'terminates' is the erections of guys whose cocks he sucks hahahahahaha

OneBigMan

« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2007, 07:14:52 AM »
Hate.You kidding me, I love the guy.
Hence, all the pics I post!  ;D
He's very photogenic and one hell of a competitor, he did like 4 shows last year, dont remember the placings but they were very kind to him in Canada where a couple of Judges never showed up to judge. ::)
That being said, what's not to like?
He said in 2001, he was going to go down in history! :o
Well, he did place 3rd in the pro Ironman & 10th in the Mr. Olympia once. :-\
Ah, qualified for the Mr. O once more but chose not to compete, then he ahhh,......
signed with Muscle Tech :-[
Not a bad way to start a career that has been in progress goning on 6 years now.
Looks like he is headed in the right direction as far as wiping my career out before he is through.
36 yrs old, let's see he'll be 46 by the time he's through, hopefully he'll accomplish his goal of getting back to the Olympia once again and break the top 9!
Good job Tamali, oh and nice web site! :-*
Peace in the Middle East.
S

That was some real good positive ArticulaShawn just like in the pages of FLEX magazine when it was still valuable

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2007, 07:22:05 AM »
I know that Shawn will be depressed a lot when Kamali die.Seriously.
And you guys also.Cus he is the only person who entertain us now.

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2007, 07:26:51 AM »
500 years huh?

"By the mid-1930s Reza Shah's dictatorial style of rule caused dissatisfaction among some groups, particularly the clergy who were opposed to his reforms. In 1935 Reza Pahlavi issued a decree asking foreign delegates to use the term Iran in formal correspondence, in accordance with the fact that "Persia" was a term used by Western peoples for the country called "Iran" in Persian. After some scholars protested, his successor, Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, announced in 1959 that both Persia and Iran were acceptable and could be used interchangeably."

Iran is the same as Persia. Persia and the persian empire, not the same.

Who gives a shit? They are all brown and dandy!
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2007, 07:33:03 AM »
Well I rest my case. 19 years later - Kamali is still in the head of Shawn.
Z

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #46 on: January 14, 2007, 07:46:05 AM »
queen kamali and sean ray are good friends...its just business.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #47 on: January 14, 2007, 07:52:30 AM »
  Correct me if I'm wrong...but didn't Kamali start this shit(not counting Shawn's seminar advice if it is true) by running his mouth ABOUT Shawn back in like 2001,when he first competed as a pro? He called out all sorts of the Pros. I especially remember his arguments with TITUS. I am not 100% sure,but I seem to remember him talking lots of shit about Shawn his rookie year.....and NEVER came close to backing it up.
You ain't wrong at all. Matter of fact, you are 100% correct. He talked SO much shit about Shawn that Shawn has decided to never let Kamali forget his outrageous claims. I don't blame Shawn one bit.
!

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #48 on: January 14, 2007, 07:54:19 AM »
queen kamali and sean ray are good friends...its just business.

Hi Onlyme
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #49 on: January 14, 2007, 08:52:17 AM »
  Correct me if I'm wrong...but didn't Kamali start this shit(not counting Shawn's seminar advice if it is true) by running his mouth ABOUT Shawn back in like 2001,when he first competed as a pro? He called out all sorts of the Pros. I especially remember his arguments with TITUS. I am not 100% sure,but I seem to remember him talking lots of shit about Shawn his rookie year.....and NEVER came close to backing it up.

Nope, you're spot on.
Kamali came out in his rookie year, talking all sorts of shit about Shawn; saying he'd place ahead of him at the Olympia, and Shawn would never beat him again. That year Kamali wasn't even compared with Shawn. ::)
He starts his shit talking with Titus, Milos Sarcev (still a thread over at MM with Milos talking about the conflict, Milos' board too) and continued with Shawns vendetta.
A year or two pass and Kamali places 17th (or was it 16th?!?!) at the O, and also around this time he apologized to Shawn stating "When I came out as a rookie, I set my sights high, so I called out the best-being Shawn Ray. I didn't do it for any reason other than to push myself to be as good as Shawn Ray." (I paraphrased that FTR).
A few more years go by, the best Kamali can do is his 10th place finish at the O, a questionable qualification in which he does not participate, and continues his smack talking.
Now, with Lift Studios shutting Kamali's site down with the "lack of payment" notice for all to see, I guess it's not just Kamali's mouth writing checks his body can't cash! ;D