Author Topic: Where does everyone work/ do for a living?  (Read 17670 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Where does everyone work/ do for a living?
« Reply #50 on: February 08, 2007, 06:39:14 AM »
i still dont get it. how do you get the water up your ass?
Z

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #51 on: February 08, 2007, 06:40:22 AM »
"TestDummy" is waiting for someone to write 'Steroid dealer', so he can pm him.

LOL fuck you

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #52 on: February 08, 2007, 06:41:02 AM »
dude whoever has gone to USA,this is what they think of americans
1)you wash your ass with dry tissue pape and why don't you use water cuz you fellows are afraid of water

2)my friend saw this american who did'nt eve wash is hands after taking a piss...amn talk about being unhygenic

3)you don't take baths for days cuz you assholes think that the water is too cold and then what you do is rely on deodrants 24/7.when you mix this deo smell with the days of stink on your body,it results to a peculiar deo-stink and its very fuckin gross...every american i have met stinks even worse than shit.you fuckers are filthy assholes.

4) americans are known to be constipated..you fuckers don't even shit for days on end...ohh man it must stink being americans

1...tissue paper does fine, you go thru once, then again to clean it out...when at home people use wet wipes, i dont but people do... you use your hand and a cup of water....

2... My dick is big enuf for me not to have to hold it down, its called gravity..standing in a urnial you dont even have to touch your cock, but most people wash, however i know people dont..but im not one of them

3...shower in the morning and after the gym ... no one takes baths like sittin in a tub of water, maybe unemployed indians who have nothing to do all day take 'baths'

4.. I took two shits today, i will take two more , three if im lucky, and I have blood in my stool so I know im deadlifting heavy!!
L

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #53 on: February 08, 2007, 06:41:25 AM »
i still dont get it. how do you get the water up your ass?

we use a mug with a handle on it and then wash our asses with our hands.we don't like using tissue paper cuz when you use a tissue paper,the shit is still hangin on your ass...no wonder 90% of foriegners stink like shit
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #54 on: February 08, 2007, 06:42:43 AM »
hahahha mug with a handle ...
L

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #55 on: February 08, 2007, 06:43:24 AM »
we use a mug with a handle on it and then wash our asses with our hands.we don't like using tissue paper cuz when you use a tissue paper,the shit is still hangin on your ass...no wonder 90% of foriegners stink like shit

isnt the real reason for you not using paper the same that people dont use condoms? because it takes away from the feeling? you want to be as close as possible feeling your own ass and you use going to the bathroom as an excuse to finger yourself?
Z

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 08, 2007, 06:43:40 AM »
1...tissue paper does fine, you go thru once, then again to clean it out...when at home people use wet wipes, i dont but people do... you use your hand and a cup of water....

2... My dick is big enuf for me not to have to hold it down, its called gravity..standing in a urnial you dont even have to touch your cock, but most people wash, however i know people dont..but im not one of them

3...shower in the morning and after the gym ... no one takes baths like sittin in a tub of water, maybe unemployed indians who have nothing to do all day take 'baths'

4.. I took two shits today, i will take two more , three if im lucky, and I have blood in my stool so I know im deadlifting heavy!!
i was talking about the majority of american population.there is no need to give me these stupid justifications you stupid insecure asshole
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #57 on: February 08, 2007, 06:44:24 AM »
how do you dry your ass afterwards if you dont use paper? do you have an electric dryer up your ass?
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #58 on: February 08, 2007, 06:45:13 AM »
i bet washing your own ass cause more homosexuality than any other behaviour!
Z

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 08, 2007, 06:45:28 AM »
isnt the real reason for you not using paper the same that people dont use condoms? because it takes away from the feeling? you want to be as close as possible feeling your own ass and you use going to the bathroom as an excuse to finger yourself?

hahha another retarded reply.this reply could have only come from you..ahahhaah finger my ass.thats wat you think..ahahhhahha..we clean our asses asshole and you don't
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #60 on: February 08, 2007, 06:46:01 AM »
how do you dry your ass afterwards if you dont use paper? do you have an electric dryer up your ass?

if they take thier shit in the river like most do, then thier whole body is wet anyway...plus it rains all day so they sleep in the rain...being 'wet' is common...
L

Money Man

• Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: February 08, 2007, 06:47:05 AM »
Well I own my own business and have for 13 years.My business is one of the largest at what I do here in Denver.And at the time I have 23 employee's.If I like this forum I will tell more about my business in the future.But I do work for myself and I love that. It is stressful but very rewarding also,that's why I workout 6 days a week(Hard and Heavy).

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #62 on: February 08, 2007, 06:47:16 AM »

Oh my fucking god....

:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

you use your hand to wipe you ass??  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #63 on: February 08, 2007, 06:47:48 AM »
if they take thier shit in the river like most do, then thier whole body is wet anyway...plus it rains all day so they sleep in the rain...being 'wet' is common...

that would make sense, if you're always wet and dripping the dirt doesnt get to dry and stay on your body... so in a sense that would make one clean, as long as they never lay down or slow down...
Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #64 on: February 08, 2007, 06:47:59 AM »
Hahahahahaha the most worthless POS in the whole of Getbig, the shadow, is being torn a new asshole by just about everyone, post after post after post. Good stuff 8)

Shadow how does it feel when you stand in front of the mirror and realise you're not worth your weight in dried up dogshit that's been run over twice?

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 08, 2007, 06:48:16 AM »

we clean it with a towel asshole...what kind of questions are these??very stupid.ok i have one for you too.how can an ass get cleaned when you don't use water but you're using dry tissue paper?do you go out with shit hanging on your ass?? ???
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #66 on: February 08, 2007, 06:48:36 AM »
Oh my fucking god....

i bet you rather have him use yours  :-\
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #67 on: February 08, 2007, 06:49:52 AM »
we clean it with a towel asshole...what kind of questions are these??very stupid.ok i have one for you too.how can an ass get cleaned when you don't use water but you're using dry tissue paper?do you go out with shit hanging on your ass?? ???

does everybody use the same towel? what if someone doesnt clean his ass too good then you would be rubbing in his shit in your ass  :-X
Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #68 on: February 08, 2007, 06:50:29 AM »
hahha another retarded reply.this reply could have only come from you..ahahhaah finger my ass.thats wat you think..ahahhhahha..we clean our asses asshole and you don't

Damn straight! You tell them that you're not going to finger your ass when you've got your dad's hairy member just waiting to invade your rectum 24/7, Shadow hahahahahaha

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #69 on: February 08, 2007, 06:50:36 AM »
see we flush our 'shit towels' aka tissue paper, what do you do ? use the same shit rag over and over again...the same one that you use to dry your face after washing it . hahahahha very hygenic......a shit cup and towel.....hmmm everything we use is flushed away...
L

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 08, 2007, 06:50:42 AM »
Oh my fucking god....

and you use a dry tissue paper to clean your ass..ok you if you don't use a tissue paper with your then whos hands cleans your ass??does your mother do it for you?hahhhhhhhhhhh
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 08, 2007, 06:51:49 AM »
does everybody use the same towel? what if someone doesnt clean his ass too good then you would be rubbing in his shit in your ass  :-X
that does not happen asshole..ok how do you clean your ass????ahhaah you don't even clean your ass so no point asking
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #72 on: February 08, 2007, 06:52:32 AM »
and you use a dry tissue paper to clean your ass..ok you if you don't use a tissue paper with your then whos hands cleans your ass??does your mother do it for you?hahhhhhhhhhhh

Actually there are wet tissues, even with camomilla so your ass smells good, plus we have neough water here to shower daily.

How often do you shower, shadow?? Once a month??

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #73 on: February 08, 2007, 06:52:39 AM »
that does not happen asshole..ok how do you clean your ass????ahhaah you don't even clean your ass so no point asking

common there's millions and millions of people in india, you gotta be sharing towels!
Z

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #74 on: February 08, 2007, 06:53:59 AM »
how do you brush your teeth ? do you brush your teeth ? floss? mouthwash ? toothbrushes ?
L