Author Topic: Why does so many want to get bigger?  (Read 6848 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Why does so many want to get bigger?
« Reply #50 on: February 14, 2007, 10:04:30 PM »
Tyson Beckford is far more muscular than any of the guys you posted

E

there's hardly a point in trying to bring up exceptions. we both know what the male model ideal look like and that muscles is a big no-no. this is the ideal man when it comes to fashion, movies, commercials etc

why is that?

it is because that's what women prefer. if muscle was prefered, the fashion, movies and commercials would be full of short oiled up bodybuilders.
it isnt.
Z

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #51 on: February 14, 2007, 10:10:00 PM »
or maybe they want an actor that the regualar average everyday joe schmoe can relate with ::)

nobody said drugged up bodybuilders were the ideal

E
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #52 on: February 14, 2007, 10:13:03 PM »
or maybe they want an actor that the regualar average everyday joe schmoe can relate with ::)

nobody said drugged up bodybuilders were the ideal

E

i dont think an everyday joe can relate to a model. especially not in the us. except for maybe a burger king commercial
Z

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #53 on: February 14, 2007, 10:14:51 PM »
i dont think an everyday joe can relate to a model. especially not in the us. except for maybe a burger king commercial

the average guy can relate more to tom cruise than arnold

E
E

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #54 on: February 14, 2007, 10:15:07 PM »
Ummmm? I liked it A LOT!!!! :-*

reason is because you are big girl,,look at your arm it is as big as the guys,,youre just built big,,and im not talking about fat,,just good ole irish size,,
most average and small size women dont look at us for muscles,,if they are with us it is because they like us personality wize and fell inlove already
fallen angel

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #55 on: February 15, 2007, 12:50:18 AM »
reason is because you are big girl,,look at your arm it is as big as the guys,,youre just built big,,and im not talking about fat,,just good ole irish size,,
most average and small size women dont look at us for muscles,,if they are with us it is because they like us personality wize and fell inlove already

Bless you gh15...you have never addressed me...ANYWHOOOOOO....do you think that pic of me over on the Y Board in the "MyDavid!!!!!!!!!!!" thread looks as if i have a big arm? Just joshing with ya. You are right, though, i have always been considered as a big girl.

Lisa

finurface

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: February 15, 2007, 01:14:55 AM »
Now that we know that 99,9% of all women prefer guys with little or NO muscle, one has to wonder, why does so many guys try to build muscle if that will turn girls off?

Are they closet homosexuals ?

Are they insecure and wants to impress other MALES?

Are they just bullied kids that wants to get bigger to defend themselves?

Or all the above?

Discuss.

All of the above i would say.

BTW its resfreshing to see a smart topic for once.

finurface

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: February 15, 2007, 01:32:24 AM »
Another thing, fact is that even when you re muscular,handsome, rich, and smarter than the average joe, people will STILL HATE on you,especially if you re successful.

To sum it all, whatever you do to look better/impress people, you re always the slave of what the others may think in the end , and most of the time they will hate on you whatever you do.

Look at a guy like jay cutler, he s smarter than everyone think; cause he simply dont give a flying f**k about what the others may say, think, cause he knows 99% of people will simply be jealous of him.
Thats why he sticks to his life, his girl, and dont seem to boether much about anything else.

Most of the time people who workout or do others stuff, want to be noticed, and once they are, they figure out that the only thing they got is mostly negative attention.

I think the smartest option in the end is to do everything for You and only Yourself.  Cause even your loved ones dont really care about you.

Everyone is alone in his own body, prisoner of his own perceptions.  You d better love yourself and dont give a f**k about the others; Think about your own survival, your own sucess, take care of those who will join you (mostly cause you provide em with protection).

And don't care about what the others may say.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 15, 2007, 08:40:04 AM »
Now that we know that 99,9% of all women prefer guys with little or NO muscle, one has to wonder, why does so many guys try to build muscle if that will turn girls off?

Are they closet homosexuals ?

Are they insecure and wants to impress other MALES?

Are they just bullied kids that wants to get bigger to defend themselves?

Or all the above?

Discuss.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT WORLD YOU LIVE IN DUDE, BUT YOU NEED TO SERIOUSLY PAY ATTENTION TO THE COUPLES IN THE WORLD...ESPECIALLY AMERICA.

MOST WOMEN ARE OVERWEIGHT THEMSELVES AND THE FEW SLIM ONES (IF THEY ARE NOT LESBIANS) ARE MORE INTERESTED IN WHAT THEIR GIRL FRIENDS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THEM THAN WHAT THEIR HUSBAND/BOYFRIENDS/OR POTENTIAL BOYFRIENDS HAVE TO SAY. WOMEN ARE NATURALLY VAIN AND LOOK FOR SOMEONE TO COMPLIMENT THAT VANITY. SO IF A BIG MUSCULAR GUY WILL OCCASIONALY COMPLIMENT A WOMAN OR TAKE HER TO LUNCH OR DINNER SHE WILL BE HEAD OVER HEELS FOR HIM. IN SO FAR AS THESE POLLS YOU QUOTE OF 99.9% OF WHAT WOMEN WANT...WHO CONDUCTED THESE POLLS AND WHO ARE THESE WOMEN?

MAYBE WHEN PEOPLE GET OUT OF THE "PRE-JUDGING PEOPLE BEFORE THEY EVEN SPEAK" MINDSET, THE ISSUE OF BEAUTY REGARDLESS OF BIG AND MUSCULAR/THIN AND MUSCLELESS GUYS OR STICK SLIM OR LARGE HEALTHY WOMEN WILL TAKE A BACK SEAT TO WHAT THE PERSON IS REALLY ABOUT, WHAT KIND OF MINDSET THEY HAVE AND WHAT ARE THEIR INTERESTS AND GOALS IN LIFE AND MORE IMPORTANTLY HOW COMPATABLE THE TWO OF THEM ARE WITH EACH OTHER.
C

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #59 on: February 15, 2007, 09:54:16 AM »
Yes american women are in a sad state. Maybe they shouldn've even count.
Z

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #60 on: February 15, 2007, 10:14:10 AM »
A fine bitch would go out with a rich fat bastard, but At the end of the day, that bitch would step out and be with the real Hunks using the rich's man money ;D. Your status in Hollywood or in the show business is based on connections and your bank account. Any Actor would get really buff for a period of time for a movie role, but that doesn't mean that he or she's a devoted fitness fan. After the movies is done, they pretty much lay back from the gym and be normal again. Most actors don't seems to give a fcuk about looking jacked and all. a few others like Vin diesel and others, would look pretty decent year round,whether they're preparing for a Role or not. Dwayne Johnson said that he has to loose a bit of muscle in other for him to play a certain role, but he still remain faithful to the gym lifestyle
Get Big, or Die Trying