Author Topic: pmq answerd  (Read 1603 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pmq answerd
« on: February 14, 2007, 04:17:06 PM »
I always read your post's about gear cuz really thats all i come on here to do is learn what mg of what work well with eachother but i never see you post what kind of gear to take you say human grade ok but made by who? i live in Ontario and lets say i know alot of ppl and alot to do with the dealing aspect of the sport, and to tell ya the truth all i see other then Ug labs over here is just Qv,Denkall,syd group, British Dragon, and some organon shit but what is it that u suggest is the best shit comming into the country i know who is pushing it and who is bringing it in but what is the real deal here what is the best name quality to be taking

made by organon,,schering,,norma hellas,jelfa,,etc
thats what i use when it comes to COMMON GEAR,,
now i do not like UG gear but ofcourse you have to use it at times because some products are not available as human grade,,,eq ,, masteron,,trenbolone etc

gaulgear for hg/ug or sandra for hg,,look for those
fallen angel

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: pmq answerd
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2007, 04:19:36 PM »
how about Steris, GH?

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2007, 04:41:56 PM »
IP, Generic? i get great results w/ both. Just wondering if theres anything i should know about?
-

THE BAD GUY

• Getbig III
  • Some dream to get big I stay awake and get it done
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2007, 04:47:09 PM »
OK THX that helps alot i do get alot of Organon (usually sust infar)in and schering(primo) some times jealfa but thats usually with the omnadrens, so bascially everything kinda avalible yet most is QV,Denkall, syd group and bd ( is this no good then?) and a hole shit load of Ug labs( pv,genpro,liquid tech,and so on)

My other question is i would like to try that high dose u keep talking about in Anavar but only kind here that isnt ug is from Denkall 5mg 100tabs ( that would be like taking 30 pills a day) do u really need 80 - 150 mg? if u are already taking test,winny,tren,masteron? and if not how many mgs would u suggest for all?  and do u think $80 a bottle is worth it for the anavar other ppl have paid $300 and up per bottle in the past......thx again

vinnyvee

• Getbig IV
  • Dorian never bitched, he just shut em up!
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2007, 04:59:07 PM »
Speaking of Sandra,,,,,,yrs later and still asking insanity for those Zanbons.
I would think by now the price would have come down a little given all the available Winny around. ::)

THE BAD GUY

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2007, 05:05:58 PM »
Speaking of Sandra,,,,,,yrs later and still asking insanity for those Zanbons.
I would think by now the price would have come down a little given all the available Winny around. ::)
how much are u paying? per amp?

i had around 1000 amps of the zambons about 2 summers ago i picked them up for around 4 a piece and sold them for 9 an amp but even after they were EXP ppl still bought them up cuz it was such good shit, hard to come by though these days

vinnyvee

• Getbig IV
  • Dorian never bitched, he just shut em up!
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2007, 05:11:12 PM »
how much are u paying? per amp?

i had around 1000 amps of the zambons about 2 summers ago i picked them up for around 4 a piece and sold them for 9 an amp but even after they were EXP ppl still bought them up cuz it was such good shit, hard to come by though these days

Zambons are still plentiful. Usually have to go outside the usa is all. In 05 if you got it down to 4 each for 1k? You did pretty good. Gym prices would fetch 9-12 easily now. Under 1k I'm still looking at 8 each which sucks.  :(

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2007, 05:26:08 PM »
gh15,

how long will ronnie coleman live?  80? 90?

thanks in advance!
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

THE BAD GUY

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2007, 02:14:39 PM »
OK THX that helps alot i do get alot of Organon (usually sust infar)in and schering(primo) some times jealfa but thats usually with the omnadrens, so bascially everything kinda avalible yet most is QV,Denkall, syd group and bd ( is this no good then?) and a hole shit load of Ug labs( pv,genpro,liquid tech,and so on)

My other question is i would like to try that high dose u keep talking about in Anavar but only kind here that isnt ug is from Denkall 5mg 100tabs ( that would be like taking 30 pills a day) do u really need 80 - 150 mg? if u are already taking test,winny,tren,masteron? and if not how many mgs would u suggest for all?  and do u think $80 a bottle is worth it for the anavar other ppl have paid $300 and up per bottle in the past......thx again
Yo Gh can u answer the Anavar ? for me it would help with my planing on my next cycle