Author Topic: DOES ANYONE EVEN WORKOUT ON HERE?  (Read 4689 times)

bigben280

• Getbig II
DOES ANYONE EVEN WORKOUT ON HERE?
« on: February 14, 2007, 06:30:58 PM »
Please,enlighten me, most post i read on here--have nothing to do with bodybuilding or working out or anything of the likes.... I understand the entertainment value (which can be great at times), but after hearing a couple people say that "woman dont like muscular guys--and that muscles look gay...i have question, why are you even on this board..Just for the fun of it??-SO, for the people who have been here for while..what percent works out 30%--more or less?????

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
Re: DOES ANYONE EVEN WORKOUT ON HERE?
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2007, 06:32:43 PM »
This is the Gossip and Opinion board.   =/

bigben280

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2007, 06:40:54 PM »
This IS a bodybuilding website- and it says gossip and opinion ABOUT BODYBUILDING and FITNESS,that is why I ask....

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2007, 06:41:19 PM »
Please,enlighten me, most post i read on here--have nothing to do with bodybuilding or working out or anything of the likes.... I understand the entertainment value (which can be great at times), but after hearing a couple people say that "woman dont like muscular guys--and that muscles look gay...i have question, why are you even on this board..Just for the fun of it??-SO, for the people who have been here for while..what percent works out 30%--more or less?????

Don't let Blowto bother you.

Shit, I just got home from the Gym.

I'm about to eat and get me some pussy..... ;)
HAHA, RON.....

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2007, 06:42:30 PM »
This IS a bodybuilding website- and it says gossip and opinion ABOUT BODYBUILDING and FITNESS,that is why I ask....

do you whine this much in real life, or just save it for us?
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2007, 06:43:04 PM »

Who the fuck are you?
E

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2007, 06:44:07 PM »
Who the f**k are you?

he's the fat hawaiian kid who bangs danielson's girl while he's online trying to sniff out which dudes on getbig want to cyber with him.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2007, 06:45:04 PM »
he's the fat hawaiian kid who bangs danielson's girl while he's online trying to sniff out which dudes on getbig want to cyber with him.

As long as someone fucks her I guess.
E

AVBG

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2007, 06:45:23 PM »

Shut your pie-hole.. whiny....

bigben280

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2007, 06:49:04 PM »
RIght on bro, that's what i want to here, pussy, food, and working out--thats what its about,

Bluto( or whatever) is the one who said that, but im talking about the majority of the posts and what the people talk about..Im mean it may start out as a jay cutler thread and instanly they "people" are  (making up stupid stuff to say, just here to (watch) hear themselves talk..--- I mean EVERY THREAD is ruined by some dumbass (and im sure there will be plenty on this thread alone)--saying just "off topic", ignorant shit, EVERYTIME.. I yet to see a serious thread.. , feel me.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2007, 06:50:27 PM »

OMGLOLOLOLOL!!!! Man.... someday i want to meet the guy who is making these gifs in person and shake his hand.

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2007, 06:50:56 PM »
That's why this board is fun to read and post on.

If it were all bodybuilding all the time this place would be a ghost town like MD.

bigben280

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2007, 06:51:05 PM »
As long as someone fucks her I guess.

--thanks for justifying my post.

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2007, 06:53:34 PM »
OMGLOLOLOLOL!!!! Man.... someday i want to meet the guy who is making these gifs in person and shake his hand.

aw shucks!

bigben280

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2007, 06:55:36 PM »
My guess was correct.. NO ONE (not many) LIFT ON THIS SITE...(like i said great for entertainment purposes, but for bodybuilding purposes this site BLOWS.

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2007, 06:55:56 PM »
aw shucks!

You knwo I am a fan of your work.......

Butthink about this: why would Blekman be anywhere near hot pussy?  :-\

HAHA, RON.....

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2007, 06:56:58 PM »
My guess was correct.. NO ONE (not many) LIFT ON THIS SITE...(like i said great for entertainment purposes, but for bodybuilding purposes this site BLOWS.

Hahaha, you obviously can't read if you think no one here lifts.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2007, 06:58:31 PM »
You knwo I am a fan of your work.......

Hahaha who knows but he does have Billy on a leash

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2007, 06:59:30 PM »
E

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2007, 06:59:44 PM »

that's the beauty.  the hottest woman on earth is bouncing by in a bikini, and he'd rather lead his gimp billy guns on a leash.

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2007, 07:00:18 PM »

that's the beauty.  the hottest woman on earth is bouncing by in a bikini, and he'd rather lead his gimp billy guns on a leash.

touche.
HAHA, RON.....

bigben280

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2007, 07:03:11 PM »
Who the f**k are you?
Just someone who lift weights!..and you are who.. i guess that means a nobody, glad we got that clear----you would assume that if you "POST" on a bodybuilding site, that you might want to try to pick up the sport of "weightlifting"--i think they still have a class in highschool that teach you ALL about the lifting of weights and what they can do for you, ask one of your teacher if they still have "strength and conditioning class and you can take it next year, but i think you have to be a junior or senior to take it..

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2007, 07:03:54 PM »
Just someone who lift weights!..and you are who.. i guess that means a nobody, glad we got that clear----you would assume that if you "POST" on a bodybuilding site, that you might want to try to pick up the sport of "weightlifting"--i think they still have a class in highschool that teach you ALL about the lifting of weights and what they can do for you, ask one of your teacher if they still have "strength and conditioning class and you can take it next year, but i think you have to be a junior or senior to take it..

Stop being a whiny cvnt.
E

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2007, 07:06:03 PM »

HAHAHA meltdown...... what a fucking little piece of shit... hahaha this guy must be a real monster  ::)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2007, 07:07:04 PM »
HAHAHA meltdown...... what a fucking little piece of shit... hahaha this guy must be a real monster  ::)

Careful, He "lifts weights!" ::)
E