Author Topic: Seriously.......... What is wrong with Lee Preist ?  (Read 4463 times)

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
Re: Seriously.......... What is wrong with Lee Preist ?
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2007, 07:24:25 AM »
OMG..meltdown in the closet. Statistics prove that people who introduce the theme of homsexuality to a topic and pepper their prose with the term 'fag' are gay.

You claim that looking at a guy's face and the tattoo on it makes him a 'fag'.

Yet you spend your time looking at men in g-string underwear,oiled up and posing for you..by your logic it screams 'FAAAAAAAAAAG' ;D ;D

1.) you typed OMG.  you are gay.  LOLZZZZZ!   ;D
2.) if i was gay, which im not, wouldnt your constant concern about my gayness also make you gay?
3.) you assume i look at men in g string underwear, oiled up and posing, which anyone does if they ever watched a bodybuilding contest, makes me gay, so unless you claim you have never watched a bodybuilding contest, then you must be gay.   ;D
i cant imagine it is much fun living in denial.  come on dude, open that closet door and hop out like everyone knows you want to. 
fag. 
 ;D
F

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2007, 07:42:30 AM »
 You're the one who brought up the topic of homosexuality,not me. I'm not in gradeschool or so insecure about my sexuality. The fact is people who randomly start calling people gay are the ones who have a thing about gayness.

The truth is you have a crush on Lee Priest. I think it's sweet,seriously bro. Just run with it,fuck what the world says ...if you love a man you love a man and they can just deal with.

I'm with you bro. Everyone should be free to be what they are.

O

LongtimeLurker

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2007, 09:16:30 AM »
There could be underlying issues, of course, but honestly I think he gets tattoos for the same reason 99.99% of others do- artistic expression.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2007, 09:19:31 AM »
you could make the same argument against bodybuilders and guys who argue about how much they can lift.  ;)

BADA BING!!

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2007, 09:21:26 AM »
exactly. All of my tats (7) are in places you canr see when i have regular clothes. (back and  upper arms. I got one that comes to my elbow but its nothin crazy. I dont need any more attention then i  get already

Then why so many if it's not for attention?

Money Man

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2007, 09:31:26 AM »
I do feel Lee is going a little overboard with the ink.It is his body so he can do whatever he wants to it.Now the one on the face to me is not a smart move.This tattoo on the face scares little kids and probably alot of people.And remember it is Lee who dosen't supposely like people stareing at him as it is.So hes a huge man and now has a tattoo on his face.People are going to stare even more now.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2007, 09:34:45 AM »
People are going to stare even more now.

That would be the need for attention part!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2007, 10:34:58 AM »
Then why so many if it's not for attention?

Because i like them.. I keep them covered up

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2007, 11:04:47 AM »

I just hung up the phone w/ Lee and since he can't get to the computer right now he wanted me to address this in fully fashioned Lee Priest style. Ready? Here goes...

" WHO CARES WHAT I DO TO MY OWN BODY IT'S MY LIFE I SUGGEST YOU GET ONE INSTEAD OF WORRYING ABOUT WHAT I DO YOU DILDO.  :) "

?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2007, 11:08:36 AM »
Everyone knows that when one does a little gear it makes us feel tougher and more manly.    Most of us go out and get A tatoo or maybe TWO.  But we don't go out and get our entire BODY covered with ink including our Face and Entire Back...... ESPECIALLY when you are a Pro Bodybuilder ?????   I know Lee is somewhat of a Rebel with "Lee against the IFBB".   But you can't bite the hand that feeds you and disrespect your body with tatoos if that is how you make a living ?

And does Lee know that he is pushing 5'4 with big shoes on ?  When he gets older and looses his "swole".....  he is going to look like one retarded "Little Guy" walking around.  Kind of like Wee-Man in Jackass ! 

Does he use a step stool to get into his racecar ? 

Lee has the ultimate napoleon complex.i mean shit..a bodybuilder AN D a rasecar driver!!!..exactly how small is the peepee??? ;D ..BUT..who the fuck r you?

cause...with the $ he makes..he is still banging chicks hotter than u or i...

plus regardles of the person he is..he is a great bber..

did he fuck your girl man?
carpe` vaginum!

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2007, 11:27:53 AM »
You're the one who brought up the topic of homosexuality,not me. I'm not in gradeschool or so insecure about my sexuality. The fact is people who randomly start calling people gay are the ones who have a thing about gayness.

The truth is you have a crush on Lee Priest. I think it's sweet,seriously bro. Just run with it,f**k what the world says ...if you love a man you love a man and they can just deal with.

I'm with you bro. Everyone should be free to be what they are.

you are by and far the biggest hypocrite on this board.  you say i act like gradeschool, yet you go on to talk about my "crush" on lee priest? are you serious?  cant think of anything more gradeschool than that.  well, probably besides your physique. 
monster hypocrisy and epic "gradeschool" antics
if you were not insecure about yourself, you would not have replied to my "gradeschool" esque behavior three times. 
well, either way, hopefully if i come out of the closet and stop admiring men and be a cool super hetero tough man like yourself  ::)  then maybe one day, hope hope, i can hang with the real men like true grit  ::)
F

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2007, 12:17:38 PM »
you could make the same argument against bodybuilders and guys who argue about how much they can lift.  ;)

Owned  8)
8) B.B.C. 8)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2007, 12:53:25 PM »
you are by and far the biggest hypocrite on this board.  you say i act like gradeschool, yet you go on to talk about my "crush" on lee priest? are you serious?  cant think of anything more gradeschool than that.  well, probably besides your physique. 
monster hypocrisy and epic "gradeschool" antics
if you were not insecure about yourself, you would not have replied to my "gradeschool" esque behavior three times. 
well, either way, hopefully if i come out of the closet and stop admiring men and be a cool super hetero tough man like yourself  ::)  then maybe one day, hope hope, i can hang with the real men like true grit  ::)

you only think insecure people respond to you? bro,you need to work on the self-esteem.

you have to admit...calling people gay because they dare criticise the great lee priest was a little silly.

anyone who gets a bigass tat on their face can't fucking complain when people notice it and comment on it. i don't really care whether little lee did it for attention or artistic expression ..you can't complain if you put a big motherfucking tat all over your face and people don't like it.  i accept it's his face and his right to do what the hell he wants to it...he just can't choose to decide if people will comment on it.

O

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2007, 12:57:13 PM »
NUTHING WRONG WITH ME MATE. YOUR JUST JEALUS CAUSE IM DOING YR GIRL. CHEERS LEE