Author Topic: Those who want to eliminate the squad sign up here!  (Read 24360 times)

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
Re: Those who want to eliminate the squad sign up here!
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2007, 09:16:11 AM »
"Who the hell are you?"

"You are playing with fire."

I'd like to see these "powers" in action.  Show me something you little homos.  

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2007, 09:16:54 AM »
rcss,

These guys wake up every morning with a smile on their face and the thought. "Man! I cant wait to see what new posts have been made on getbig!" They then proceed to make their "protein/carb" breakfast, finish it, then get on the computer for a few hours. These "humans" actually take pride in what they do on here.. when they are offline driving around town, being "normal", they still constantly think about how much fun they have on getbig, and JUST CANT WAIT TO GET BACK ONLINE! Now i get amusement out of them, but its actually sad that they think about it so much. When you are offline squad, and you recall reading this post and get a smirk on your face and say "man, im a loser!" dont feel too bad. Just get in that gym and get a good nice pump going u fags hahhhhhhh

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2007, 09:17:53 AM »
Hahahahahaha all you maggots saying shit about the SQUAD, do you guys realise the traffic, the number of hits and replies (not to mention the blood pressure of y'all) rise dramatically only when SQUAD members, esp. Sarcasm, BerzerkFury, SuperStar, Mars and Groink start posting? This whole board would be stale without us. You'd have guys like Chris Mason putting up links to Youtube clips featuring him auditioning for www.bighairybearsneedlov etoo.com, while other guys like Garreth would be writing poems about wanting Mustafa's cock lodged to the hilt in either his mouth or anus, not to mention Lord Humongous talking about how he got all teary eyed and ate a big slab of chocolate cause his husband didn't cuddle long enough after they made love under the candle light.

If you guys want a dull, boring, lifeless, PC board, get the f*ck out of Getbig and go to Mayhem. In this board, we won't let you post in peace. If you post a BS claim, Sars will call you out on it. If you start whining about anything, BerzerkFury will lash out a scathing crucification. If you guys say the SQUAD is full of guys who're just talk, Groink will post a pic of his arm and so on and so on.

Getbig is the king of all bodybuilding forums only due to it's over the top posts and the SQUAD and it's associates account for nearly 90% of the over the top posts. You need a sense of humor and a thick skin to post here. If you don't, you'll either leave or whine like you do now (before leaving anyway). So, quit whining and STFU bitches 8)

meltdown

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2007, 09:21:10 AM »
rcss,

These guys wake up every morning with a smile on their face and the thought. "Man! I cant wait to see what new posts have been made on getbig!" They then proceed to make their "protein/carb" breakfast, finish it, then get on the computer for a few hours. These "humans" actually take pride in what they do on here.. when they are offline driving around town, being "normal", they still constantly think about how much fun they have on getbig, and JUST CANT WAIT TO GET BACK ONLINE! Now i get amusement out of them, but its actually sad that they think about it so much. When you are offline squad, and you recall reading this post and get a smirk on your face and say "man, im a loser!" dont feel too bad. Just get in that gym and get a good nice pump going u fags hahhhhhhh

Can't say I've ever thought of Getbig when this site isn't open in front of my monitor. Meanwhile, the amount of cock-craving bellydancers that have googled my name, melted down for months, and followed me around the internet on the other hand, have thought about the SQUAD after they log off.

Game, set, match. Douche.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2007, 09:21:54 AM »
watch your mouth condom.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2007, 09:22:08 AM »
meltdown

Is there a problem "condor"?

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2007, 09:23:16 AM »
watch your mouth condom.

Aight NWA nugga.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2007, 09:23:45 AM »

Condor, Mars has spotted you. You best start digging your grave.

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2007, 09:23:54 AM »
Hahahahahaha all you maggots saying shit about the SQUAD, do you guys realise the traffic, the number of hits and replies (not to mention the blood pressure of y'all) rise dramatically only when SQUAD members, esp. Sarcasm, BerzerkFury, SuperStar, Mars and Groink start posting? This whole board would be stale without us. You'd have guys like Chris Mason putting up links to Youtube clips featuring him auditioning for www.bighairybearsneedlov etoo.com, while other guys like Garreth would be writing poems about wanting Mustafa's cock lodged to the hilt in either his mouth or anus, not to mention Lord Humongous talking about how he got all teary eyed and ate a big slab of chocolate cause his husband didn't cuddle long enough after they made love under the candle light.

If you guys want a dull, boring, lifeless, PC board, get the f*ck out of Getbig and go to Mayhem. In this board, we won't let you post in peace. If you post a BS claim, Sars will call you out on it. If you start whining about anything, BerzerkFury will lash out a scathing crucification. If you guys say the SQUAD is full of guys who're just talk, Groink will post a pic of his arm and so on and so on.

Getbig is the king of all bodybuilding forums only due to it's over the top posts and the SQUAD and it's associates account for nearly 90% of the over the top posts. You need a sense of humor and a thick skin to post here. If you don't, you'll either leave or whine like you do now (before leaving anyway). So, quit whining and STFU bitches 8)

Its kinda funny how the fat, stupid one does all the talking. Can someone paraphrase this for me and let me know if Kiwi finally found some humor.
X

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2007, 09:24:27 AM »
Oh geez, Condor, I don't know what's worse. The fact you misspelled your name or the fact you have a 60 year old comic book character in your avatar? Either way you slice it, you're a homo.  ;)

Its kinda funny how the fat, stupid one does all the talking. Can some one paraphrase this for me and let me know if Kiwi finally found some humor.

And the man with the 38" waist, who posts exclusively on the X, doesn't work out, and had to mailorder his wife has joined the thread!

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2007, 09:24:36 AM »
rcss,

That is also my opinion, but they must taste their own poison. Normally I am a calm guy, but when someone crosses the line... shit can happen. I respect everyone here on get big, I just don't respect the squad, and now I want to hurt them...
S

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2007, 09:25:36 AM »
HEY! HEY! HEY!!!!!

I'm the Squads plaything!!!!!!! ;D

Lisa

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2007, 09:25:47 AM »
That is also my opinion, but they must taste their own poison. Normally I am a calm guy, but when someone crosses the line... shit can happen. I respect everyone here on get big, I just don't respect the squad, and now I want to hurt them...

Boofuckinghoo, this is what you sound like rccs. "Waaaaah. someone insulted me over the internet! I'm telling Mommy, I'll show you jerks!!!!"

HEY! HEY! HEY!!!!!

I'm the Squads play thing!!!!!!! ;D

Lisa

You better believe it.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2007, 09:25:57 AM »
Can't say I've ever thought of Getbig when this site isn't open in front of my monitor. Meanwhile, the amount of cock-craving bellydancers that have googled my name, melted down for months, and followed me around the internet on the other hand, have thought about the SQUAD after they log off.

Shut the fuck up!!!!
S

boonstack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2007, 09:26:28 AM »

I can't say I've ever thought of college football when the game isn't on the t.v. in front of me. ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 15, 2007, 09:27:08 AM »
Shut the f**k up!!!!

Already melting. Is this the best you pussys can do? I'm tempted to make a gimmick to insult myself, because I know I could do a better job than this satin-dress wearing yahoo.

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #41 on: February 15, 2007, 09:27:15 AM »

And the man with the 38" waist, who posts exclusively on the X, doesn't work out, and had to mailorder his wife has joined the thread!

Ok, the 19year old  tough guy has spoken ::), sounds like your Huggies must be full of semen you just shitted out. Call that retard kiwi to come change them and settle down spaz
X

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #42 on: February 15, 2007, 09:28:07 AM »

Yes there is Mars.  You're a homo.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #43 on: February 15, 2007, 09:28:18 AM »

Wow, hear that guys? rccs is upset :o How are we going to sleep at night now? ::)

I can't say I've ever thought of college football when the game isn't on the t.v. in front of me. ::)

Hey retard, if you don't understand English, feel free to ask what something means, instead of embarrassing yourself like this

boonstack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: February 15, 2007, 09:28:21 AM »
HEY! HEY! HEY!!!!!

I'm the Squads plaything!!!!!!! ;D

Lisa

You do realize you are extremely sad right? Aren't you like 40 or something? hahahaha

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2007, 09:29:44 AM »
You do realize you are extremely sad right? Aren't you like 40 or something? hahahaha

And she sucks dick like a champ. Don't be upset that you're a virgin.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #46 on: February 15, 2007, 09:29:58 AM »
Ok, the 19year old  tough guy has spoken ::), sounds like your Huggies must be full of semen you just shitted out. Call that retard kiwi to come change them and settle down spaz

Don't get angry with us cause it's that time of the month for you, you fat f*ck

boonstack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2007, 09:30:30 AM »
Wow, hear that guys? rccs is upset :o How are we going to sleep at night now? ::)

Hey retard, if you don't understand English, feel free to ask what something means, instead of embarrassing yourself like this

um... "good one".. wtf. Try again, but next time, make sense. Take your time to analyze my previous post and think of a clever comeback. Come on, come on, you can do it!

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #48 on: February 15, 2007, 09:31:28 AM »
Already melting. Is this the best you pussys can do? I'm tempted to make a gimmick to insult myself, because I know I could do a better job than this satin-dress wearing yahoo.

You are a low self esteem little homo... I don't want to mess with you "Ivan Drago" Conquer of the gay world!!! YOU ARE WEAK...
S

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #49 on: February 15, 2007, 09:31:51 AM »

41 to be exact. Thanks for checking :-*

Lisa

PS. You do realize this is the internet, don't you?