Author Topic: American Chopper  (Read 1697 times)

Lusus Naturae

• Getbig II
American Chopper
« on: February 15, 2007, 08:00:38 PM »
Watched American Chopper tonight and they had Dick Butkus on the show.  He was talking to Paul Sr. about his Steroid awareness program for kids called Mean and Clean.  He said the largest group of steroid abusers in the US are GIRLS aged 14-19 due to the desire to be cut.  I about fell out of my Fuqing chair.  I hate hearing stupid shit like that.  Paul Sr. was probably laughing inside.
VENI VEDI VICI

The Heckler

Re: American Chopper
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2007, 08:04:14 PM »
Paul Teutl, Sr. is a disgusting fat slob.  Besides being morbidly obese, he obviously has never worked his legs.

Lusus Naturae

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2007, 08:06:33 PM »
It's coming on again right now depending where your at.  TLC.  Not a big fan of the show but that dipshit is good for a laugh every once in awhile.
VENI VEDI VICI

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2007, 08:24:21 PM »
Watched American Chopper tonight and they had Dick Butkus on the show.  He was talking to Paul Sr. about his Steroid awareness program for kids called Mean and Clean.  He said the largest group of steroid abusers in the US are GIRLS aged 14-19 due to the desire to be cut.  I about fell out of my Fuqing chair.  I hate hearing stupid shit like that.  Paul Sr. was probably laughing inside.

THERE IS MORE TRUTH TO THIS THAN YOU ARE AWARE...I WORK IN SUBSTANCE ABUSE/REHAB AND BECAUSE OF THE EXTREME SOCIETAL VANITY IN AMERICA WOMEN ARE OUT DOING MEN IN THE USE OF STEROIDS FOR PURE VANITY AS OPPOSE TO MUSCLE BUILDING, SAKE.  THERE WAS AN EXPOSE ON THIS A FEW YEARS AGO DONE BY EITHER 20/20 OR DATELINE SAYING THE SAME THING ABOUT GIRLS AND STEROIDS...SO BUTKUS IS CORRECT IN WHAT HE SAID. AND JUST FOR THE RECORD...WOMEN ARE ALSO THE MAIN DRUG ABUSERS IN AMERICA...OUT DOING MEN ALMOST TWO TO ONE.
C

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2007, 08:25:58 PM »
THERE IS MORE TRUTH TO THIS THAN YOU ARE AWARE...I WORK IN SUBSTANCE ABUSE/REHAB AND BECAUSE OF THE EXTREME SOCIETAL VANITY IN AMERICA WOMEN ARE OUT DOING MEN IN THE USE OF STEROIDS FOR PURE VANITY AS OPPOSE TO MUSCLE BUILDING, SAKE.  THERE WAS AN EXPOSE ON THIS A FEW YEARS AGO DONE BY EITHER 20/20 OR DATELINE SAYING THE SAME THING ABOUT GIRLS AND STEROIDS...SO BUTKUS IS CORRECT IN WHAT HE SAID. AND JUST FOR THE RECORD...WOMEN ARE ALSO THE MAIN DRUG ABUSERS IN AMERICA...OUT DOING MEN ALMOST TWO TO ONE.

OH BROTHER... :(
a

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2007, 08:26:12 PM »
dude, chill on the CAPS

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2007, 08:27:29 PM »
AND JUST FOR THE RECORD...WOMEN ARE ALSO THE MAIN DRUG ABUSERS IN AMERICA...OUT DOING MEN ALMOST TWO TO ONE.

What kind of drugs are included in that statement? Just curious
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2007, 08:40:39 PM »
Paul Teutl, Sr. is a disgusting fat slob.  Besides being morbidly obese, he obviously has never worked his legs.
He's not a bodybuilder you idiot.

dylan_dent

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2007, 08:42:03 PM »
Well said.

D

He's not a bodybuilder you idiot.

Lusus Naturae

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2007, 08:49:33 PM »
As a substance abuse counselor, what steroids have these girls use and how did you come into contact with them?  Did they admit themselves, get sent by a court or what?
VENI VEDI VICI

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2007, 11:52:14 PM »

his arms dwarfs your entire physique
I am a mini beast

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2007, 12:04:44 AM »

Who cares, he's not a bb, he's still a bad ass.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2007, 12:34:41 AM »

He isn't a BB you moron.  Unlike your Apenis who thinks he is and looks like shit.  You two make a great couple.  Couple of morons.  Are you sure you're not inbread