Author Topic: padilla vs david henry  (Read 3373 times)

flex933

• Getbig III
padilla vs david henry
« on: February 20, 2007, 10:51:07 PM »
at there all time best who would win. padilla or david henry?

whitewidow

Re: padilla vs david henry
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 11:19:31 PM »
hard to say. id say danny put in alot more time training and was a more dedicated bodynuilder. your talking about a guy who did 5 hrs of cardio a day a few eeks before a show compared to a guy who does zero cardio. henry has better genetics danny has better work ethic. physique wise id say its a tie.

pinchharmonic

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2007, 01:09:36 AM »
padilla is better, looks a lot more unique.

super thin skin, and one of the best rib cages ever

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2007, 03:12:26 AM »
Hey dont compare these two. Of course david henry wins. Padilla have never been shredded like Henry.Plus danny is not so tapered like henry.Henry is miles away. Padilla is great champ of the PAST. BBing is progressing.

Another proof,Danny lost against Eddie Robinson at Niagara Falls invitational(I forgot the year.).And Danny was in very good condition and took second.
You guys believe David Henry would lose against Eddie Robinson? I dont think so.

XXXII/LX

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • I have to return some video tapes.
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2007, 04:27:57 AM »
padilla is better, looks a lot more unique.

super thin skin, and one of the best rib cages ever

Concur, Danny was the man!

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2007, 04:36:03 AM »
Hey dont compare these two. Of course david henry wins. Padilla have never been shredded like Henry.Plus danny is not so tapered like henry.Henry is miles away. Padilla is great champ of the PAST. BBing is progressing.

Another proof,Danny lost against Eddie Robinson at Niagara Falls invitational(I forgot the year.).And Danny was in very good condition and took second.
You guys believe David Henry would lose against Eddie Robinson? I dont think so.

What's with the Eddie Robinson hate?  That dude at that particular show was awsome, he never came in in that kind of condition after that but if he stepped onstage in that shape he could hang with Henry and DAve is one of my fav pros out there right now.  Eddie was gigantic with some of the best arms and legs of the era, they used to call him tom platz with an upper body.

Danny at his best is as good as any short guy in history
nasser=piece of shit

Sculpter

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2007, 05:26:49 AM »
For me it's hands down Padilla.Love these pics,Padilla looking like he has "saran wrapped" skin.Man was awesome & check out the "bulls" on him!

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2007, 05:35:49 AM »
to be fair, DAve at the New york pro was last year was in totally incredible condition and has one of the best backs today, in fact his entire upper body is right up there, legs and hamstrings are coming along.  Calves might never be a strong point, I honestly don't know what they look like.

Dave's problem IMO opinion is that he flat out does not know how to hit his poses right, it totally takes away from his presentation when you see the guy hit a side chest and it's just plain old wrong.  Same with his front lat spread.

if he could get someone to work on his mandatories with him he'd be alot more impressive in some shots.  Just my opinion.
nasser=piece of shit

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2007, 06:35:38 AM »
Padilla all day every day.
The Number 2 in Scranton

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2007, 06:57:17 AM »
What's with the Eddie Robinson hate?  That dude at that particular show was awsome, he never came in in that kind of condition after that but if he stepped onstage in that shape he could hang with Henry and DAve is one of my fav pros out there right now.  Eddie was gigantic with some of the best arms and legs of the era, they used to call him tom platz with an upper body.

Danny at his best is as good as any short guy in history
Meybe you dont believe me but i know Eddie Robinson personaly and i took care of him in Osaka and went out drink together.
He is really great bber. But in 1996 NOC, he couldnt beat Milos and Milos was surely better than Eddie.
Now how do you think,Milos or David Henry,who is better?

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2007, 07:02:16 AM »
Meybe you dont believe me but i know Eddie Robinson personaly and i took care of him in Osaka and went out drink together.
He is really great bber. But in 1996 NOC, he couldnt beat Milos and Milos was surely better than Eddie.
Now how do you think,Milos or David Henry,who is better?

at that time Eddie was under contract with wieder, competing was required to keep his contract just like Strydom at that same show.  Eddie Robinson of 1996 is not the same BB as he was when he won the Niagra.  Maybe he figured that since he did the whole WBF thing he'd never do well in a show anyway so why do all the hormones that he would have had to do to be a top name?  Aaron Baker never lived it down so why would Eddie?  Eddie Robinson from the Niagra Pro would bury Milos.
nasser=piece of shit

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2007, 07:40:56 AM »
5 hours of cardio a day?   damn. 
F

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2007, 08:02:33 AM »
at that time Eddie was under contract with wieder, competing was required to keep his contract just like Strydom at that same show.  Eddie Robinson of 1996 is not the same BB as he was when he won the Niagra.  Maybe he figured that since he did the whole WBF thing he'd never do well in a show anyway so why do all the hormones that he would have had to do to be a top name?  Aaron Baker never lived it down so why would Eddie?  Eddie Robinson from the Niagra Pro would bury Milos.
Mmm OK. I respect your opinion.I fully understant you...

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2007, 08:13:32 AM »
Mmm OK. I respect your opinion.I fully understant you...

don't get me wrong, I wasn't attacking you...just talking, have a good day.
nasser=piece of shit

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2007, 08:19:25 AM »
don't get me wrong, I wasn't attacking you...just talking, have a good day.
Hell NO!! I am not mad at you! Nothing!! ;D
Just i thought you have different point of view(Because i still think Milos is better than Eddie.But,my favorite is Eddie. Because he owns great guns and quads)

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2007, 09:44:52 AM »
padilla violates david henry

swoody

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2007, 11:16:03 AM »
padilla has a more complete, aesthetic physique, plus he is ALOT thicker... Padilla hands down.  Henry's chest has always been weird looking to me...

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2007, 03:20:25 PM »
henry pics, just to be fair:
nasser=piece of shit

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2007, 04:33:39 PM »
DH has an awesome physique.  He's like a scaled down shawn ray.  Everyone says he carries an Ego like he was like a guy Cutlers size. 

I think that DH has a greater physique that padilla.  Although padilla was awesome, and had a great vacuum.  DH is just denser.  I think their shapes are identical, but DH had a tighter package at 20+ lbs heavier.
\

Dredlock Rasta

• Getbig III
  • Can't trust shadows after dark
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2007, 04:48:35 PM »
DH has an awesome physique.  He's like a scaled down shawn ray.  Everyone says he carries an Ego like he was like a guy Cutlers size. 

I think that DH has a greater physique that padilla.  Although padilla was awesome, and had a great vacuum.  DH is just denser.  I think their shapes are identical, but DH had a tighter package at 20+ lbs heavier.

Padilla has a more aesthetic physique. Henry has a bigger, thicker physique. Henry also has access to different drugs, G.H., insulin, trenbelone, that Padilla didn't have access to back in the day.
Don't let em fool ya

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2007, 04:58:44 PM »

Padilla has a more aesthetic physique. Henry has a bigger, thicker physique. Henry also has access to different drugs, G.H., insulin, trenbelone, that Padilla didn't have access to back in the day.

That pretty much sums it up. I prefer Padilla's build because of his shape. Maybe Henry is better from the back. I haven't seen any Padilla back pictures.
just push some weight!

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2007, 12:46:20 AM »
U guys are biased. Standing side by side, Henry would make Padilla look anerexic and you know it.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2007, 07:55:38 AM »
henrys quads have a crappy shape.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2007, 08:02:51 AM »
henrys quads have a crappy shape.
yeah the shape of something that is small
L

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2007, 08:04:35 AM »
yeah the shape of something that is small

true hahhaha