Author Topic: Best of Getbig - Quotes, Pictures and Videos  (Read 1222117 times)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Re: Best of Getbig - Quotes, Pictures and Videos
« Reply #5325 on: October 08, 2021, 04:28:10 PM »
Remember those scenes of refrigeration trucks filled with dead bodies and mass grave sites? How come we haven’t heard of any lawsuits to exhume the bodies of loved ones so they can bury them properly. ??
They claimed to have done these mass graves like that movie contagion.  I’m sure what the news showed was pure bullshit.

Filled them with Shizzo’s family.
T

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5327 on: October 18, 2021, 09:11:56 AM »
Re: Does Pellius wear a wig

If he does.....who gives a fuck?

If the wig makes him 0.56383 inches taller, I care. I need to know these things.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #5328 on: October 18, 2021, 09:27:43 AM »

Pellius was panting like a desperate housewife, after an orgasm.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5329 on: October 22, 2021, 07:03:38 AM »
Re: i dont see how you need a cock larger than 6 to 7 inches

Saying you have gerth, i dont see how anything bigger can be pleasurable for a girl..im like a good 6 inches with thich gerthy head..6 inches can allow you to do much more and harder...much more versatility...never had a complaint and thats due to my incredible pounding abilities. ..i destroy the vagina..if i had more inches, i would possibly hurt her without a doubt...any get biggers with large cocks ever have issues not being able to fuck right because cock is too big?

my old brasilian girl had an asshole so big that i was able to stick my cock in there plus a dildo all at the same time :o she tried to lie to me and says this is the first time she ever got nailed in the ass ::) in all my life ive never seen a ass that loose,my other broads i was only able to get it in about 2 inches

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5330 on: October 24, 2021, 04:43:12 AM »
Re: Got My First Check From Youtube& Google Adsense

Its only 123.76 dollars but im quite pleased at the start and will build some more websites with it
MAGA

60 dollars a month is not worth the time to make the videos, let alone, the embarrassment of actually publishing them.

Don't knock it. That $60/month will turn into $720 a year which can buy paint to repaint the rooms in his trailer.

or hire someone to re-hang his certificates.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #5331 on: October 31, 2021, 12:56:00 PM »
The other morning I went out to eat for a late breakfast and while I’m waiting this lady is eyeballing me hard. It’s so uncomfortable because she won’t stop staring at me.

On my way to the bathroom  I pass by her and she says you must be able to eat whatever you want when you work out and I immediately respond with yeah I’m a machine that needs a lot of fuel.

I don’t even make it through the bathroom door before my eyes are watering. It’s takes everything I have to keep it together. I walk into the restroom lock the door behind me, get to the sink and look into the mirror and then I lose it. I’m hysterical, sobbing (silently so the rest of the restaurant doesn’t hear me) wondering why this old fat pig singled me out.  She needs a gym more than me. Jealous witch.

I collect myself and do a quick pep talk. I’m jacked! I’m jacked of course she would notice, it’s obvious I don’t look like a regular guy my age. She really was complimenting me, I don’t look like a strung out homeless junkie. I’m a beast.

I wash the tears off my face, shoot my girl friend a quick text for reassurance to confirm I look great and that I don’t need to immediately purge these two meals because I’m looking smooth and of course she agrees.

I realize this lady was in awe of me. She wasn’t mocking me and my frail, feeble frame. I’m a strong, powerful beast!

I unlock the door ready to conquer the world and as I walk out I make direct eye contact with the same woman and I see her lips moving but I can’t make out a single thing she’s saying because I know that she sees right through me….. I keep walking right out the front door and jump directly into my Vette. I know I can’t go back into that restaurant and risk further damage to my ego.

I know the paid for orders are gone, but they’re an investment into overcoming public interactions. I’m still hungry but I know a great Taco place with a drive through.

Stay strong brothers in iron. Take it from me, DONT let the haters run your emotions

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5332 on: November 06, 2021, 04:07:32 AM »
Very strong post by Dave D!  :D  ;D

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #5333 on: November 10, 2021, 12:51:43 PM »
Can you imagine baldy trying to clean 225?

He absolutely could today.

Just needs 9 months to order weight lifting shoes, a properly sized belt and the perfect chalk. Also needs 3 months of grip training due to an injury that occurred while snow boarding in Switzerland back in 1994 while he was preparing for the Winter Olympics. They didn't have snow boarding back then, but he was so good they were going to let him compete just for ratings. hanky single handedly could have saved ABC from their budget shortfall in 1995, had he not suffered a terrible accident while cutting peaches for his famous anabolic cobbler.

Once he has all these things, he will post a video of what he can absolutely lift, today.
T

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5334 on: November 15, 2021, 11:13:08 AM »
And wes - what crawled up your ass lately? I'm asking to post evidence that pellius has died.

I dont like you too much anymore,you are a complete asshole and hung up on penis talk ....disrespecting my friends who you`ve never met...who would kick your ass in a NY millisecond.

Just ignore me and I`ll ignore you cuz I feel like stomping the shit out of you and I dont like feeling that way especially over a weird muthurerfucker like yourself.

You wait for proof of pellius`passing yet you believe a great guy like Jeff King and other froends of mine sucked cock for a platic trophy...........where`s your proof of that loser?

Nevermind typing up a 3000 word long diatribe of threat and explanations cuz I wont be interacting with you anymore.

I`m nuts,but you are certifiable and have a real twisted way of thinking.

Oh yeah,fuck you.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5335 on: November 21, 2021, 01:53:59 PM »
Predator speaks:

Explain this one to your spawn(who should be old enough to think for himself):

How come your uncle didn't get charged for anything, Mrs F*ck your Freedoms?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5336 on: November 21, 2021, 04:35:58 PM »

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #5337 on: November 23, 2021, 09:57:51 AM »
there are a lot of men who believe they "are on top of it"

by being married, eating well, working out, having a decent job - maybe your mom and sister say you look good - you have some "friends"

but you get uptight when some guy who's rocked up and single comes along - arms look massive, all you can think about is how your WIFE would be staring at this guy - you'd have to "break it down" with your supreme life knowledge and say "steroids" - but it makes you sour cause u just can't write him off

but he's an "addict" and youre a badass at life because your drink alcohol and goto work everyday - go compete , go get into a violent fight with a man you don't know - clean the teeth, blood - whole diff perspective and your sorry ass will never raise to that level

just keep getting off on your 'college experience" and stare at your bank account but there's a reason you post on this board and seek out large men - just don't tell your wife

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5338 on: November 23, 2021, 10:30:03 AM »
I just did 45 minutes of cardio as I transition into the training soul crusher has designed for me

Transition lol you already admitted you broke down have a rotator cuff injury and can't even throw a dart after a month of training

Until you shat in the toilet you aint GETBIG!   :D ;D

I'm stabbing myself in the ass with one of my darts so I can be as hardcore as pizza face ass bleeder

You can drink horsecock it's not going to help you at this point. You are too far gone and tried too much too soon with bad form but yeah you got me beat at everything in the gym because idiot. And you think you are strong and can move more weight and I am weak well you are an injured fat fuck now not moving shit.

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5339 on: November 28, 2021, 01:33:13 AM »
 :D

The third dose increases  immunity, so after the fourth dose you are protected. Once 80% of the population has received the fifth dose, the restrictions can be relaxed as the sixth dose stops the virus from spreading.

I  am calm and believe the seventh dose will solve our problems and have no reason to fear the eighth dose. The clinical phase of the ninth dose confirms that the antibodies remain  stable after  the tenth dose. The eleventh dose confirms that no new mutations will develop, so there is absolutely  no reason to criticise the idea of a twelfth dose.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5340 on: November 30, 2021, 10:35:04 PM »
why do you have condoms in your gym locker Vince?

Where the hell do you see condoms, jackass.   I dont keep condoms in my locker

Yeah, they’re all used and lodged in your asshole.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #5341 on: December 01, 2021, 01:32:39 PM »

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #5342 on: December 01, 2021, 05:48:52 PM »
Pregnancy isn't a concern of Vinces.

Well, considering every time he craps he thinks he just gave birth...

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5344 on: December 17, 2021, 11:23:02 PM »
More importantly that the sack of shit Shizzo being banned, Jane is banned again due to the fat worthless sack of shit Howard. He also been trying to find where she worked. Fucking fat cunt

Howard is such a conceited prick. It should be legal to stone him to death.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5345 on: December 22, 2021, 08:18:40 AM »
Re: Possible reasons for coach viewing the thread "Soapy Studs"

• He wanted to prove BayGBM right with his theory that all of us are gay
  • he was entering the thread in disgust at the gay content and was just making sure it was despicable enough before he reported to moderator to spare us
  • he was worried that the gay for pay session he performed in as a young skint buck was coming back to haunt him
  • MOST LIKELY: COACH IS A KNOB JOCKEY.

Please add your reasons below

ta ta

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5346 on: December 26, 2021, 08:17:24 AM »
Not only is the GetBig crew one of the toughest and unforgiving crew on the net even admin and the mods and cracking down. I'm going to have to behave now because this board is like no other.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5347 on: December 28, 2021, 06:36:18 AM »
Yeah I mentioned this in another thread where Walter was attacking ROBGUNS. Walter adds nothing to the board. But also every post he makes is disgusting gay shit no one wants to hear about. I think he should be banned for gay vulgarity no one else comes on here to discuss that shit but him. Walter is a fag and a nasty vulgar one at that

I don't have any gimmick accounts. I use one account but apparently Squijilium noticed the same thing. Not sure how you can tell if someone has multiple accounts linked to the same IP address or what but moderators should not allow that either.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving