Getbig Misc Too Board > Getbig Comments Suggestions Complaints Board

Posting Pics from a phone

(1/4) > >>

Coach is Back!:
When trying to post pics from a phone.

Thin Lizzy:

--- Quote from: Coach is Back! on November 19, 2017, 10:03:33 AM ---When trying to post pics from a phone.

--- End quote ---

There’s probably some solution that involves converting the photographs into another format and then uploading them but I’m too lazy to try and find it.

Coach is Back!:

--- Quote from: Thin Lizzy on November 19, 2017, 10:09:29 AM ---There’s probably some solution that involves converting the photographs into another format and then uploading them but I’m too lazy to try and find it.

--- End quote ---

I remember there was a time on here where you could post pics from any devise.

Ronnie Rep:

--- Quote from: Coach is Back! on November 19, 2017, 10:03:33 AM ---When trying to post pics from a phone.

--- End quote ---
Agreed, I have the same problem.

Fallsview:

--- End quote ---

Coach, All I can say is we are working on it. We want your experience here at GetBig.com to be a pleasant one filled with learning, sharing and appreciating the super sport of professional bodybuilding. There is only so much we can do in a day.

Lets give it up to the MODS that work on Saturdays and Sundays while you are at church praying.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version