Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

2021 Olympia - Florida - October 7-10th

<< < (2/34) > >>

booty:
This is insane. Why bother this year with it. I can’t see it being successful.

MCWAY:

--- Quote from: booty on February 25, 2021, 07:28:44 PM ---This is insane. Why bother this year with it. I can’t see it being successful.

--- End quote ---

The Olympia looked successful to me just a couple of months ago.

B_MyT_2:
With no Arnold, limited travel still, and likely other shows cancelled or postponed that seems stupid to have it that early.  Keep it in December to give the competitors more time to qualify, come off for a bit, and then prep for the big one.  This will likely be the worst O ever.  So far only Ramy, Dex (retired), Phil (should retire), and Flex would be able to enter....let me know if I missed anyone?

MCWAY:

--- Quote from: B_MyT_2 on February 26, 2021, 04:34:02 PM ---With no Arnold, limited travel still, and likely other shows cancelled or postponed that seems stupid to have it that early.  Keep it in December to give the competitors more time to qualify, come off for a bit, and then prep for the big one.  This will likely be the worst O ever.  So far only Ramy, Dex (retired), Phil (should retire), and Flex would be able to enter....let me know if I missed anyone?

--- End quote ---

Brandon Curry, Roelly Winklaar, Willian Bonac, Hunter Labrada, Akim Williams.....perhaps they'll let former Mr. O, Shawn Rhoden compete again.

Why not just move the Arnold to Jacksonville or Tampa? Or, maybe South Carolina can host a few pro shows. They did hold the Team Universe in Columbia, I think.

epic is back:

--- Quote from: MCWAY on February 23, 2021, 10:21:00 AM ---The Mr. O has a new home. I hope it stays in Florida permanently. With the prices of the tickets, it would take me a year to save the money to go.

--- End quote ---

I could send you 200

Would that help ?

>:(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version