Author Topic: Critique review condition and size at 43  (Read 187367 times)

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
Re: Critique review condition and size at 43
« Reply #700 on: May 28, 2021, 03:15:00 PM »

No such thing as Photoshop where you come from, lol?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #701 on: May 28, 2021, 03:15:18 PM »
As a bit of a tangent, I thought Lee Priest had kicked the opioids?  He sounds pretty 'laid-back' in that vid...  ;)

His eyes tell it all, he's on something.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #702 on: May 28, 2021, 03:15:55 PM »
bhank, do you think you could beat up lee priest?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #703 on: May 28, 2021, 03:16:30 PM »
*sigh*

You know how many different responses I typed and deleted here before I realised I was wasting my time..?

Jesus, Prime...

Taff, my brother, some of the folks here sometimes make us all wish we had more middle fingers.  Straw and Prime and ...Well, you get the idea.   ;D

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #704 on: May 28, 2021, 03:16:42 PM »
at what poing in the video does lee talk about bhank?

If you google Brian's name + MMA, one of the google previews on the first page is -

"Brian Hankins - You know I was a fan I was complimenting ...https://www.facebook.com › LeePriestUncesored › posts
You think I am skinny I am 511 215lbs and wrestled division 1 in college wrestled as a heavyweight for the army and competed in MMA. I will fucking wreck you ..."

The conversation is gone, but I looked down Lee's video list, and that video seems to reference it.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #705 on: May 28, 2021, 03:16:56 PM »
No such thing as Photoshop where you come from, lol?

he verified his identity to OMR, right?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #706 on: May 28, 2021, 03:20:05 PM »
Go white knight another cock Prime.

There is nothing wrong with posting this information.

You are not exactly the person to be telling people what is right and wrong.

Oh? And why is that? As best as I can remember in the approximately 15 years I've been a member of Getbig, I have never posted folk's personal information, regardless whether it was public record or not. This is a cheap shot and most here know that it is.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #707 on: May 28, 2021, 03:21:23 PM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #708 on: May 28, 2021, 03:44:49 PM »
How is this even an argument dude is 5 foot 9 and 205lbs in the pic with very low bodyfat. I am 510and a half 225 right now with low bodyfat. We are the same damn size its not rocket science one of us may have bigger bodypart but we are carryign the same amount of lean tissue on the same size frame I am shredded at 205 just like him
BUT YOU DO NOT LOOK AS GOOD AS HE DOES.

It`d not bodyweight moron,it`s how you look/...............................GEEZUS a beginner should know this.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #709 on: May 28, 2021, 03:50:30 PM »

It`d not bodyweight moron,it`s how you look/...............................GEEZUS a beginner should know this.
you need to read the thread

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #710 on: May 28, 2021, 03:50:42 PM »

Wes you’re late to the party....

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #711 on: May 28, 2021, 03:50:53 PM »
Granted, Bhank posted way too much of his personal information on Getbig. And for all I know, he may not care that his mug shot got posted here. It still doesn't make doing this right.

Unfortunately, there are people here who delight in exposing other folks lives, even those who don't "wave their dicks around".

Maybe before folks join Getbig, they should have to sign a disclaimer acknowledging that they could very well have their lives exposed at someone's whim....just for 'shits and giggles'.  Like fair warning.

Oh cry me a fucking river you soggy old senile queer.

You and XFactor called me a bitch, a kunt, transgender, and a cutter and thought because I am a woman that there was nothing I could do about it. You sure thought your shit didn’t stink while you were butt buddying up on the bandwagon, didn’t you ?

I warned you what would happen and you told me to go right ahead and do my worst. You are really fucking lucky that OMR asked me to stop, or I would have scorched the fucking earth with your smoldering queer carcass.

You ruin this fucking board with your stupidity and incessant whining. Maybe it is time for me to take out the (white) trash once and for all ?

And “Howard”, I know you are reading this, it’s about fucking time you had your comeuppance too.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #712 on: May 28, 2021, 03:52:30 PM »
This is a cheap shot and most here know that it is.

bhanks wife surely does. ;D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #713 on: May 28, 2021, 03:53:01 PM »

You and XFactor called me a bitch, a kunt, transgender, and a cutter and thought because I am a woman that there was nothing I could do about it. You sure thought your shit didn’t stink while you were butt buddying up on the bandwagon, didn’t you ?

I warned you what would happen and you told me to go right ahead and do my worst. You are really fucking lucky that OMR asked me to stop, or I would have scorched the fucking earth with your smoldering queer carcass.

You ruin this fucking board with your stupidity and incessant whining. Maybe it is time for me to take out the (white) trash once and for all ?

And “Howard”, I know you are reading this, it’s about fucking time you had your comeuppance too.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #714 on: May 28, 2021, 03:53:09 PM »
Yes, a bit like someone faking their death in a car accident..

He bragged about admitted to sucking cock, so maybe it's time to give him a mulligan on the fake death ordeal.  Or never mind.  Fuck him.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #715 on: May 28, 2021, 03:54:15 PM »
Photoshop.

Looks like Taffins work.

Sh1t!  Busted

T

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #716 on: May 28, 2021, 03:56:55 PM »

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #717 on: May 28, 2021, 03:58:58 PM »

Jane is just plain brutal.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #718 on: May 28, 2021, 04:05:16 PM »
Yup just caught up on it......was out all day.

My dear old dad beat up my mom all the time until I choked the shit out of him him and threw him under the kitchen table.

Nothing lower than a woman beating scumbag coward .

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #719 on: May 28, 2021, 04:07:20 PM »
Yup just caught up on it......was out all day.

My dear old dad beat up my mom all the time until I choked the shit out of him him and threw him under the kitchen table.

Nothing lower than a woman beating scumbag coward .

Good on you.  Hearing that type of shit makes me want to puke. 

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #720 on: May 28, 2021, 04:07:39 PM »

I just don't get the whole exposing the family thing. As for Getbiggers themselves, they'd better not play with fire if they have a criminal past or something to hide.

Thats why this Bhank idiot doesn't smell right to me. He says he knows how Getbig works, yet he talks shit knowing damn well that he would be easily exposed as a woman beater.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #721 on: May 28, 2021, 04:08:49 PM »
I just don't get the whole exposing the family thing. As for Getbiggers themselves, they'd better not play with fire if they have a criminal past or something to hide.

Thats why this Bhank idiot doesn't smell right to me. He says he knows how Getbig works, yet he talks shit knowing damn well that he would be easily exposed as a woman beater.

Tread lightly sausage tits.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #722 on: May 28, 2021, 04:10:01 PM »

Thank you.  I've just tried to explain that to someone in a PM, but you've put it more succinctly than I did
T

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #723 on: May 28, 2021, 04:10:27 PM »
Tread lightly sausage tits.

You should heed Abrahams advice. Be careful

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #724 on: May 28, 2021, 04:11:48 PM »
You should heed Abrahams advice. Be careful
I've been around the block  ;)