Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Bill and Melinda Gates Announce Divorce.

(1/29) > >>

Matt:
It was interesting seeing Bill Gates social reputation disappear this year. All because he became a pusher for the Covid-19 gene therapy "vaccine". Imagine pushing gene therapy on children for a virus with a 99.9% survival rates in most demographics? What a freak. I think a staggering ONE whole child died of Covid-19 in Canada this year.

As OneMoreRep said - he's a snake in the grass.

IMO, he's just looking for another high-profit recurring revenue model, and decided to do it by pushing gene therapy on children. It wouldn't bother me if he just invested in traditional flu vaccines, or was pushing drugs to prevent a virus that wasn't overwhelmingly survivable. But pushing new gene therapy technology on children is out of line for me. I lost whatever respect I had for Gates with that, not that he needs my respect.

It will be a nice, healthy payday for Mrs. Gates come later this year, or whenever this is settled:

Dave D:
Matt these vaccines aren’t approved for children.

Fortress:
I hope he accidentally becomes engulfed in flames during his next fill-er-up.

SOMEPARTS:
I can't imagine the evil his life must be to be the spokesperson for this vaccine.

Also, wonder if he still wants to give away all his money? Seems to be well on his way now.  ;)

EDIT: I just realized he can now dissolve the Bill and Melinda Gates Charity like the Clintons did... >:(

Matt:

--- Quote from: Dave D on May 03, 2021, 07:59:43 PM ---Matt these vaccines aren’t approved for children.

--- End quote ---

Really? Wow. I didn't know that. Amazing - to hear a sane decision in light of all this bullshit is amazing. LOL @ people lining up to get a jab for something that poses no threat to them aside from a few sniffles.

A friend of mine said that more people died in the USA last year of COVID than in WWII. That may be so, but the average age of a soldier dying was something like 22. Meanwhile, the average age of an American dying of COVID is 84. Average lifespan lost is 22 months. Real scary.  ::)

I'm flabbergasted that health regulators have made the right decision in banning the COVID gene therapy "vaccine" for children. I'm actually amazed at that. With so much hysteria and complete irrational stupidity going on with COVID, it's refreshing to hear some good news.

Soon enough, our empty hospital in Thunder Bay will be overwhelmed. Meanwhile, a nurse friend of mine was laid off for all last summer. Utter bullshit, but your post deeply refreshed me.

I found your post refreshing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version