Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1450242 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #3850 on: November 15, 2021, 08:16:46 AM »
Why haven't you fixed her windshield?

also, why have you never mentioned your father... i find this interesting and received a little juicy nugget about your sperm donor.

My Father was a great man. You are just another sick individual who comes on here to be nasty to people. There is no evidence anywhere that you have worked out a single day in your life

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #3851 on: November 15, 2021, 08:22:16 AM »
My Father was a great man. You are just another sick individual who comes on here to be nasty to people. There is no evidence anywhere that you have worked out a single day in your life

last show was nationals 2018..and not pussy classic.

a great man? you must be kidding.. draft dodger and a lefty

only, like to point our the liars who claim they have titanium rods in their legs, have anorexia in remission and lies about having supervised visitations with their child.

a truth vigilante one might say.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3852 on: November 15, 2021, 08:26:20 AM »
Do you not have a girlfriend is that the problem why do you have so much tension to workout?

You just don't get it and probably never will.   I'm up at 4 and grinding and doing savage S#$%^ while you primp your ass in satin sheets asleep.  When you awake, know that others are and have already trained and done more with the time than you ever will on your best day.     

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3853 on: November 15, 2021, 08:26:35 AM »
Actually he was an Officer nice try

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #3854 on: November 15, 2021, 08:28:52 AM »
Actually he was an Officer nice try

what would he say about your 6 pending court cases and your about to loose your parental rights?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3855 on: November 15, 2021, 08:31:25 AM »
You just don't get it and probably never will.   I'm up at 4 and grinding and doing savage S#$%^ while you primp your ass in satin sheets asleep.  When you awake, know that others are and have already trained and done more with the time than you ever will on your best day.     

Yeah but you can't grow training that much at 5am everyday. You need to sleep eat and rest to grow. I went to bed 232lbs last night. I get up around 226 and eat and drink for a few hours before I feel I have replenished my hydration and energy levels then I go lift. Honestly I have been taking more days off to recover and eat recently. You just can't train 5 days a week in your 40s without needing some rest. Sure for a couple weeks maybe but your body needs time to recover. Ligaments tendons need rest nutrients don't just replenish after 24 hours when you are training like that microtears can't heal that quickly. You will never grow training like that which is why you think you are at your genetic potential sub 200. Rest and eat more train less and you will grow again

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3856 on: November 15, 2021, 08:32:51 AM »
Yeah but you can't grow training that much at 5am everyday. You need to sleep eat and rest to grow. I went to bed 232lbs last night. I get up around 226 and eat and drink for a few hours before I feel I have replenished my hydration and energy levels then I go lift. Honestly I have been taking more days off to recover and eat recently. You just can't train 5 days a week in your 40s without needing some rest. Sure for a couple weeks maybe but your body needs time to recover. Ligaments tendons need rest nutrients don't just replenish after 24 hours when you are training like that microtears can't heal that quickly. You will never grow training like that which is why you think you are at your genetic potential sub 200. Rest and eat more train less and you will grow again

Weekend is rest for me, long ass walks or rucks.  Slow, but steady long mileage.  I'm exactly where I want to be at this point. 

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #3857 on: November 15, 2021, 08:48:36 AM »
Weekend is rest for me, long ass walks or rucks.  Slow, but steady long mileage.  I'm exactly where I want to be at this point.

you should design a program for me. Your training is way way more functional than the stupid lift heavy things up and put them down training I do. Especially at my age. You should come up with something for a 55 year old guy who is strong but would rather be more functional
"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3858 on: November 15, 2021, 08:52:41 AM »
you should design a program for me. Your training is way way more functional than the stupid lift heavy things up and put them down training I do. Especially at my age. You should come up with something for a 55 year old guy who is strong but would rather be more functional

I'll pm you later.    :)

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #3859 on: November 15, 2021, 08:54:11 AM »
I'll pm you later.    :)

cool thanks tons
"

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3860 on: November 15, 2021, 09:02:59 AM »
Yeah but you can't grow training that much at 5am everyday.

Who cares?

What would a few extra pounds of muscle do for him?
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3861 on: November 15, 2021, 09:04:32 AM »
Who cares?

What would a few extra pounds of muscle do for him?

Nothing.  He has the mentality of a teen reading Flex magazine for the first time in 1996 

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #3862 on: November 15, 2021, 09:08:39 AM »
me and Emily are discussing Brian and his statement that Pellius is a POS who is better off dead and he would piss on his grave

looking forward to another day of chatting to her
"

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #3863 on: November 15, 2021, 09:36:24 AM »
How the hell does anorexia go into remission???

Bhanks educated his physician on the nutrition cocoon theory and convinced him to use chemotherapy to help put his anorexia into remission.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #3864 on: November 15, 2021, 09:40:51 AM »
Snooki wants smoosh smoosh. Jersey Guido.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3865 on: November 15, 2021, 09:41:02 AM »
me and Emily are discussing Brian and his statement that Pellius is a POS who is better off dead and he would piss on his grave

looking forward to another day of chatting to her

Maybe this is his way of ending the relationship with her  and blaming you for it?   ;)

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #3866 on: November 15, 2021, 09:42:55 AM »
Maybe this is his way of ending the relationship with her  and blaming you for it?   ;)

him dumping her would be the best thing that happened to her in years
"

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #3867 on: November 15, 2021, 10:45:56 AM »
Wait! How did you "just recently" get diagnosed with Crohn's if you haven't had a Colonoscopy in 20 years? That's the basic first step in the diagnosis.  ???

WebMD

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3868 on: November 15, 2021, 10:56:49 AM »
Wait! How did you "just recently" get diagnosed with Crohn's if you haven't had a Colonoscopy in 20 years? That's the basic first step in the diagnosis.  ???

What is also interesting about Bhanky's polyps is that in my experience when you have a colonoscopy and they find polys, they remove them during the colonoscopy. He talks about his polyps as if they weren't removed.

It seems highly possible that Bhanky diagnoses is own illnesses. Which suggests he's a hypochondriac. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3869 on: November 15, 2021, 11:40:29 AM »
What is also interesting about Bhanky's polyps is that in my experience when you have a colonoscopy and they find polys, they remove them during the colonoscopy. He talks about his polyps as if they weren't removed.

It seems highly possible that Bhanky diagnoses is own illnesses. Which suggests he's a hypochondriac.

You recommended this app now it has me dying the other way if it’s not one thing it’s another wonder if this is what is causing my headaches recently. Everyone says I am not in shape meanwhile my numbers are elite

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #3870 on: November 15, 2021, 12:13:35 PM »
I just did 45 minutes of cardio as I transition into the training soul crusher has designed for me
"

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3871 on: November 15, 2021, 12:41:48 PM »
I just did 45 minutes of cardio as I transition into the training soul crusher has designed for me

Transition lol you already admitted you broke down have a rotator cuff injury and can't even throw a dart after a month of training

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #3872 on: November 15, 2021, 12:44:31 PM »
Transition lol you already admitted you broke down have a rotator cuff injury and can't even throw a dart after a month of training

so in your deranged mind theres a timeline on injuries? Should I have waited say 4 months to get injured? Whats the timeline? I mean fuck, your entire body is an injury, especially that 60 year old looking pizza. Look how retarded you sound. I cant throw with my right, I can throw darts with either hand, and well. Lol Id destroy you throwing with my left, granted Id beat most people with either hand
"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3873 on: November 15, 2021, 12:48:18 PM »

Until you shat in the toilet you aint GETBIG!   :D ;D

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #3874 on: November 15, 2021, 12:49:27 PM »
Push day today after graft was weaker after swing a sledgehammer at thick bastard concrete for half a day which hammers the shoulder joints when there’s no ‘give’ in the concrete

Incline barbell press paused on chest - 1 work set to failure strip back to a plate aside and hit failure again into half and quarter reps till can move bar from chest

Press behind neck - 2 sets to failure lighter on second set
High to low cable fly - 2 sets to failure
Close grip decline - 2 sets to failure second set less weight
Dumbbell laterals - 3 sets to failure with 30 secs rest
Dual rope pushdown - trriple drop set
Incline dumbbell extention - 2 sets to failure