Author Topic: The Insulin Experiment  (Read 6354 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
The Insulin Experiment
« on: September 10, 2021, 04:25:51 PM »
Day 1 Pancreas is tired have decided to supplement with legal OTC  Novolin R plan is to give it a 30 day trial

Starting bodyweight 225lbs 20iu taken on a full stomach 7pm will eat plenty of carbs and food before bed but generally will take earlier already feeling off 10 minutes later

Also starting Cardarine supplementation today 40mg per day

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Re: The Insulin Experiment
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2021, 04:30:35 PM »
Get big or die trying

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2021, 04:31:08 PM »
20 ius just grab your GFs tampons.

If you were serious about growth and gainz you start with 30-50 iu

Low carb.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2021, 04:35:16 PM »
Day 1 Pancreas is tired have decided to supplement with legal OTC  Novolin R plan is to give it a 30 day trial

Starting bodyweight 225lbs 20iu taken on a full stomach 7pm will eat plenty of carbs and food before bed but generally will take earlier already feeling off 10 minutes later

Just don't die before winning Ifbb Pro Mr.Universe in October !.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2021, 04:42:37 PM »

Bhank are you telling me anyone can walk into a pharmacy and buy insulin and inject it? What in the hell?? ???

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2021, 04:43:53 PM »
Bhank are you telling me anyone can walk into a pharmacy and buy insulin and inject it? What in the hell?? ???

Yes you can

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2021, 04:44:35 PM »

More importantly this is normal behavior for natural body building.

Explorerspl

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2021, 04:51:41 PM »
Any less than 20iu 3 times a day with GH and you are just holding water underneath the skin and will look worse with pumps that rob you of any definition.

20iu R with 2-4iu GH in the same pin 3x a day

I made it up to 110iu a day with lantus and with the amount of carbs I was eating(900g+ daily for a year+) I now have issues so hcmy blood sugar. If I eat a lot of sugar my sugar crashes about an hour later it's called reactive hypoglycemia according the the Dr.

The only way I can avoid it is by humulin N or lantus at 20iu daily,for some reason that prevents it.

I recommend you leave insulin alone.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2021, 04:52:35 PM »

Yep it is also considerably cheaper than the prescription versions 25 a bottle vs 100+

https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/909381#:~:text=Walmart%20Sells%20an%20Estimated%2018%2C000%20Vials%20of%20OTC,or%20Rite%20Aid%29%20geographically%20closest%20to%20each%20Walmart.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2021, 04:53:16 PM »
Any less than 20iu 3 times a day with GH and you are just holding water underneath the skin and will look worse with pumps that rob you of any definition.

I made it up to 110iu a day with lantus and with the amount of carbs I was eating(900g+ daily for a year+) I now have issues so hcmy blood sugar. If I eat a lot of sugar my sugar crashes about an hour later it's called reactive hypoglycemia according the the Dr.

The only way I can avoid it is by humulin N or lantus at 20iu daily,for some reason that prevents it.

Hi GH15

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2021, 04:53:28 PM »

If you have trouble maintaining mass, why the fuck are you using cardarine?  Especially at 40mg's per day?  Are you sure your cardarine is legit?  You will have a hard time telling taking it with insulin. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2021, 04:54:38 PM »

Oh no doubt the problem is I already swallowed the fly

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2021, 04:55:42 PM »
Yep it is also considerably cheaper than the prescription versions 25 a bottle vs 100+

https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/909381#:~:text=Walmart%20Sells%20an%20Estimated%2018%2C000%20Vials%20of%20OTC,or%20Rite%20Aid%29%20geographically%20closest%20to%20each%20Walmart.

Do you have to tell your PO about your insulin and peptide use?

You should shoot the insulin infront of your son and let him see the sacrifices you are making for him.

Now that you are on insulin.. when will you start the seo? They are just like a glossy paint finish.. the finishing touches like a chick getting her make up done.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2021, 04:56:03 PM »

Explorerspl

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2021, 04:56:59 PM »
Oh no doubt the problem is I already swallowed the fly

Keep playing with drugs for attention old man,I'll vote you in the next death pool.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2021, 04:58:59 PM »
If you have trouble maintaining mass, why the fuck are you using cardarine?  Especially at 40mg's per day?  Are you sure your cardarine is legit?  You will have a hard time telling taking it with insulin.

Just started the Cardarine today. Energy, endurance, fat burning over carbs while walking the beach want mass but also need shredded glutes. Trouble is maintaining lean body mass as burning my carbs for energy need to burn fat instead and built with carbs and protein

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2021, 04:59:42 PM »
Do you have to tell your PO about your insulin and peptide use?

You should shoot the insulin infront of your son and let him see the sacrifices you are making for him.

Now that you are on insulin.. when will you start the seo? They are just like a glossy paint finish.. the finishing touches like a chick getting her make up done.

SEO is bullshit insulin is good for your pancreas when bulking

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2021, 05:00:22 PM »
Keep playing with drugs for attention old man,I'll vote you in the next death pool.

Insulin is not a drug it is an over the counter bioidentical hormone learn the difference

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2021, 05:01:23 PM »

Also going through the mandatories is exhausting need more endurance on stage. Big Baby Miller had amazing endurance on Cardarine was able to throw punches like a welterweight despite being 300+ in the ring

Explorerspl

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2021, 05:06:40 PM »
Insulin is not a drug it is an over the counter bioidentical hormone learn the difference

Do you not consider test and GH drugs either?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2021, 05:07:56 PM »
Also going through the mandatories is exhausting need more endurance on stage. Big Baby Miller had amazing endurance on Cardarine was able to throw punches like a welterweight despite being 300+ in the ring

You didn't think about starting at 20 per day? 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2021, 05:08:11 PM »

Again bioidentical prescription hormones like Birth control millions of Americans take for legitimate medical purposes Learn the difference

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2021, 05:09:20 PM »

This women beater won’t admit to his drug use.

So far he has admitted to the following

Test not trt
Clen
T3 daily for the GH
GH
Peptides
Anadrol 100 mg daily
DNP on off days

These are his maintenance drugs.

When he blasts everything goes up. He uses the social
Security  money for his son to fund his cycles.

Like a true bodybuilder so kudos to him.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2021, 05:13:16 PM »
Going through the mandatories exhauts you?

Dude pull up your skirt.

I`d hate to see you train..... must be using the pink dumbells,or watching TV or possibly posting on getbig during your long rest periods between gruelling sets.

What a wuss.

Explorerspl

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2021, 05:14:10 PM »
This women beater won’t admit to his drug use.

So far he has admitted to the following

Test not trt
Clen
T3 daily for the GH
GH
Peptides
Anadrol 100 mg daily
DNP on off days

These are his maintenance drugs.

When he blasts everything goes up. He uses the social
Security  money for his son to fund his cycles.

Like a true bodybuilder so kudos to him.

Ah I don't know much about him besides that he is delusional,I rarely lurk anymore since I got out of BBing. I realized in my late 20s it is a fruitless endeavor that entails unhealthy drug abuse, luckily my only medical issue is the insulin/pre-diabetic problem.

At least he will fill his casket (not width wise obviously because he's narrow) like a full bag of smashed assholes.