Author Topic: Was there ever a person who played with your feelings?  (Read 1425 times)

BossBoss

• Getbig III
  • part-time IFBB-Professional
Was there ever a person who played with your feelings?
« on: October 31, 2021, 10:15:07 AM »
Tell me about it.

pamith

• Getbig V
Re: Was there ever a person who played with your feelings?
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2021, 10:20:31 AM »
Lol wtf

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2021, 10:31:24 AM »
T

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2021, 11:07:17 AM »
The other morning I went out to eat for a late breakfast and while I’m waiting this lady is eyeballing me hard. It’s so uncomfortable because she won’t stop staring at me.

On my way to the bathroom  I pass by her and she says you must be able to eat whatever you want when you work out and I immediately respond with yeah I’m a machine that needs a lot of fuel.

I don’t even make it through the bathroom door before my eyes are watering. It’s takes everything I have to keep it together. I walk into the restroom lock the door behind me, get to the sink and look into the mirror and then I lose it. I’m hysterical, sobbing (silently so the rest of the restaurant doesn’t hear me) wondering why this old fat pig singled me out.  She needs a gym more than me. Jealous witch.

I collect myself and do a quick pep talk. I’m jacked! I’m jacked of course she would notice, it’s obvious I don’t look like a regular guy my age. She really was complimenting me, I don’t look like a strung out homeless junkie. I’m a beast.

I wash the tears off my face, shoot my girl friend a quick text for reassurance to confirm I look great and that I don’t need to immediately purge these two meals because I’m looking smooth and of course she agrees.

I realize this lady was in awe of me. She wasn’t mocking me and my frail, feeble frame. I’m a strong, powerful beast!

I unlock the door ready to conquer the world and as I walk out I make direct eye contact with the same woman and I see her lips moving but I can’t make out a single thing she’s saying because I know that she sees right through me….. I keep walking right out the front door and jump directly into my Vette. I know I can’t go back into that restaurant and risk further damage to my ego.

I know the paid for orders are gone, but they’re an investment into overcoming public interactions. I’m still hungry but I know a great Taco place with a drive through.

Stay strong brothers in iron. Take it from me, DONT let the haters run your emotions

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2021, 12:05:07 PM »
Tell me about it.

Hi Vissy. Stay strong girl.

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2021, 12:21:11 PM »
The other morning I went out to eat for a late breakfast and while I’m waiting this lady is eyeballing me hard. It’s so uncomfortable because she won’t stop staring at me.

On my way to the bathroom  I pass by her and she says you must be able to eat whatever you want when you work out and I immediately respond with yeah I’m a machine that needs a lot of fuel.

I don’t even make it through the bathroom door before my eyes are watering. It’s takes everything I have to keep it together. I walk into the restroom lock the door behind me, get to the sink and look into the mirror and then I lose it. I’m hysterical, sobbing (silently so the rest of the restaurant doesn’t hear me) wondering why this old fat pig singled me out.  She needs a gym more than me. Jealous witch.

I collect myself and do a quick pep talk. I’m jacked! I’m jacked of course she would notice, it’s obvious I don’t look like a regular guy my age. She really was complimenting me, I don’t look like a strung out homeless junkie. I’m a beast.

I wash the tears off my face, shoot my girl friend a quick text for reassurance to confirm I look great and that I don’t need to immediately purge these two meals because I’m looking smooth and of course she agrees.

I realize this lady was in awe of me. She wasn’t mocking me and my frail, feeble frame. I’m a strong, powerful beast!

I unlock the door ready to conquer the world and as I walk out I make direct eye contact with the same woman and I see her lips moving but I can’t make out a single thing she’s saying because I know that she sees right through me….. I keep walking right out the front door and jump directly into my Vette. I know I can’t go back into that restaurant and risk further damage to my ego.

I know the paid for orders are gone, but they’re an investment into overcoming public interactions. I’m still hungry but I know a great Taco place with a drive through.

Stay strong brothers in iron. Take it from me, DONT let the haters run your emotions
Same shit happened to me.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2021, 12:22:42 PM »
lol.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2021, 12:22:47 PM »

I know the paid for orders are gone, but they’re an investment into overcoming public interactions. I’m still hungry but I know a great Taco place with a drive through*.

See, I gave something like this a go earlier on this weekend (maybe today,even?) and was reasonably pleased with myself

But this is how it's really done.... 8)

*where they tape your order up, presumably..?
T

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2021, 12:55:20 PM »

lol :D

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2021, 01:09:31 PM »
Hahaha Dave is fucking awesome

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2021, 02:44:23 PM »

I saw Maria Calo at the Olympia after party. We exchange a few pleasantries. She asks what I do. I say I loved her at the 2008 Atlantic City Pro. She laughs. I get my drink.
"Well, see ya," I say and walk away. I've got her attention now. How many guys voluntarily leave a conversation with Maria Calo? She touches her neck as she watches me leave.

Later, as the night's dragged on and the coterie of gorgeous narcissists grows increasingly loose, she finds me on the balcony, my top button undone, smoking a cigarette.

"Got a spare?" she asks.
"What's in it for me?" I say as I hand her one of my little white ladies. She smiles.
"Conversation with me, duh."
I laugh.
"What's so funny?" she protests.
"Nothing, nothing... It's just... don't you grow tired of the egos?"
"You get used to it," she says, lighting her cigarette and handing me back the lighter.

"What would you do if you weren't a bodybuilder?" I ask.
"Teaching, I think."
"And if I was your student, what would I be learning?"
"Discipline," she says quickly, looking up into my eyes, before changing the subject. "Where are you from?"
"Australia," I say.
"Oh wow. That's lovely."
"It's OK," I admit. "Not everything is to my liking."
"What could possibly be not to your liking in Australia?" she inquires.
"I don't like sand," I tell her. "It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere."

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2021, 02:49:28 PM »
See, I gave something like this a go earlier on this weekend (maybe today,even?) and was reasonably pleased with myself

But this is how it's really done.... 8)

*where they tape your order up, presumably..?

Don’t sell yourself short bro! The baby arm story was my inspiration I was hoping this would measure up!

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2021, 03:06:33 PM »
Don’t sell yourself short bro! The baby arm story was my inspiration I was hoping this would measure up!

:D  You're too kind, I'm sure [/curtsey]

I see Army has dropped a few paras in above too - strikes me we're assembling the first few scenes of Bhank - The Motion Picture

My initial high-concept pitch to the studios is maybe Pulp Fiction meets American Psycho via Walter Mitty - i.e. a lot of really cool and outlandish things happen, but they all take place inside our protagonists mind...

William H Macy has first refusal as headliner - but he's a bit skittish about the level of crotch-stuffing we're after...

I was spit-balling a few working titles over in that other thread - interested in any feedback/suggestions you may have

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=675288.msg9672736#msg9672736
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2021, 03:16:23 PM »
I saw Maria Calo at the Olympia after party. We exchange a few pleasantries. She asks what I do. I say I loved her at the 2008 Atlantic City Pro. She laughs. I get my drink.
"Well, see ya," I say and walk away. I've got her attention now. How many guys voluntarily leave a conversation with Maria Calo? She touches her neck as she watches me leave.

Later, as the night's dragged on and the coterie of gorgeous narcissists grows increasingly loose, she finds me on the balcony, my top button undone, smoking a cigarette.

"Got a spare?" she asks.
"What's in it for me?" I say as I hand her one of my little white ladies. She smiles.
"Conversation with me, duh."
I laugh.
"What's so funny?" she protests.
"Nothing, nothing... It's just... don't you grow tired of the egos?"
"You get used to it," she says, lighting her cigarette and handing me back the lighter.

"What would you do if you weren't a bodybuilder?" I ask.
"Teaching, I think."
"And if I was your student, what would I be learning?"
"Discipline," she says quickly, looking up into my eyes, before changing the subject. "Where are you from?"
"Australia," I say.
"Oh wow. That's lovely."
"It's OK," I admit. "Not everything is to my liking."
"What could possibly be not to your liking in Australia?" she inquires.
"I don't like sand," I tell her. "It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere."
"That's funny," she says, "I have a Brother who is just like that"

--------

Good stuff - pretty hot - they're going to end up doing it, right..?  Since she's clearly a Dom, we're going to need to work the angles carefully to strongly suggest pegging while not revealing actual insertions on camera

And congrats on the bold choice for the female action

T

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2021, 03:26:29 PM »
"That's funny," she says, "I have a Brother who is just like that"

--------

Good stuff - pretty hot - they're going to end up doing it, right..?  Since she's clearly a Dom, we're going to need to work the angles carefully to strongly suggest pegging while not revealing actual insertions on camera

And congrats on the bold choice for the female action

Mike O'Hearn?

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2021, 03:45:21 PM »

HAHAHAHA! This is gold!

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2021, 05:34:37 PM »
[/youtube]

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2021, 05:44:45 PM »
Getbig still delivers after all these yrs

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2021, 05:57:11 PM »

I feel so bad for Dave having to go through that.   :'( :'( :'(

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2021, 06:15:01 PM »
I have no feelings.

I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust.

There is an idea of a Pray_4_War....some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there.

So......no.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2021, 04:30:09 AM »
Mike O'Hearn?

He wishes!  She's packing much more meat down there :-X
T

SweetDaddySiki

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2021, 05:51:03 AM »
Yes my feelings have been hurt. This guy - Morris Albert. 1975. Made me cry back then and I still get teary eyed...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2021, 05:56:35 AM »

I had a few women messn up my head.....until I put them in a fucking wood chipper.

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2021, 07:15:11 AM »

I had a few women messn up my head.....until I put them in a fucking wood chipper.
I bet they didn’t give you any more problems after that

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2021, 08:08:56 AM »
I have no feelings.

I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust.

There is an idea of a Pray_4_War....some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there.

So......no.

;D