Author Topic: This man is a fucking moron beyond words  (Read 3900 times)

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
Re: This man is a fucking moron beyond words
« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2022, 02:14:34 AM »
doesn't matter why, just that it was bigger.I remember few things as big or bigger, 9/11, diana's death, drawing a blank after that.

bhank squatting 3-wheels. huge news

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #51 on: January 21, 2022, 05:53:17 AM »
▫️

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #52 on: January 21, 2022, 05:55:16 AM »
doesn't matter why, just that it was bigger.I remember few things as big or bigger, 9/11, dianas death, drawing a blank after that.

It's dumb and incorrect.  The MLK death riots across the country were organic and happened despite the media trying to preserve the peace.  The George Floyd stuff was paid for choreographed political theater that fools like Howard bought off on

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #53 on: January 21, 2022, 05:57:02 AM »
Was thinking about it, if the Democrats really cared about voter integrity, couldn't BBB provide IDs for the supposed group of folks who don't have IDs but want to vote?

I actually don't think this is any large sample of the population and just a theoretical talking point, but this would solve it.
Y

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #54 on: January 21, 2022, 05:58:49 AM »
It's dumb and incorrect.  The MLK death riots across the country were organic and happened despite the media trying to preserve the peace.  The George Floyd stuff was paid for choreographed political theater that fools like Howard bought off on

that basically sums it up perfectly
thats good shit right there

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 21, 2022, 09:13:11 AM »

What are you talking about dude the media created and manufactured the entire thing lol. It wasn't organic. Nothing is organic in the US it's all cia controlled for a specific goal.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #56 on: January 24, 2022, 02:52:39 PM »
https://twitter.com/tpostmillennial/status/1483151874224177157?s=21

Now we know why you pieces of shit only showed ten seconds of what Biden said

In Biden's comments following the now-viral excerpt, he draws a parallel between how television aided the civil rights movement in the 1960s and how cellphone video catalyzed protests against police brutality after Floyd's death. He implies that in these cases, visual evidence forced people – even skeptics – to confront racial injustice.

"But even Dr. King’s assassination did not have the worldwide impact that George Floyd’s death did," he says at around 50:30 into the CNBC video. "Because, just like television changed the civil rights movement for the better when they (TV viewers) saw Bull Connor and his dogs ripping the clothes off of elderly Black women going to church and fire hoses ripping the skin off of young kids – that, all those folks around the country that didn’t have any Black populations heard about this, but they didn’t believe it – but (then) they saw it. It was impossible for them to close their eyes."

He goes on to say that the prevalence of cellphones today allowed the video of Floyd's murder to reach an unprecedented number of people.

"With George Floyd, what happened to George Floyd, now you’ve got how many people around the country, millions of cellphones,” he says. "It’s changed the way everybody’s looking at this. Look at the millions of people marching around the world."

Biden ended the comment by saying that because so many people had seen the video and so many had protested, he was hopeful that the response to the video shows that there was more support for addressing racial inequities in the country.

"So my point is that I think people are really realizing that this is a battle for the soul of America," he says. "I am convinced that with rational proposals that cost a lot of money, the American public is ready to step up, they understand the need to make these systemic changes, dealing (with issues ranging) from racism to structures that our economy has stacked the deck against anybody that doesn't have any money."

Based on our research, we rate MISSING CONTEXT the claim that Biden said King's  death "did not have the worldwide impact " that Floyd's did, because without further context it could be misleading. Context not included in the clip shows that Biden's comment about the impact of King's assassination versus Floyd's death was more about how communication technology has changed since the civil rights movement than it was about the relative historical importance of the two mens' legacies, or about King's work.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2022/01/20/fact-check-biden-quote-mlk-george-floyd-taken-out-context/6577210001/

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #57 on: January 24, 2022, 03:09:12 PM »
Now we know why you pieces of shit only showed ten seconds of what Biden said

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2022/01/20/fact-check-biden-quote-mlk-george-floyd-taken-out-context/6577210001/

It’s almost like you enjoy being demoralized on here lol

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #58 on: January 24, 2022, 03:18:37 PM »
It’s almost like you enjoy being demoralized on here lol

Why would I be demoralized by your constant lying and stupidity when that's all you've ever done.   I'm sure everyone who knows you is used to it by now.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #59 on: January 24, 2022, 03:29:17 PM »
Why would I be demoralized by your constant lying and stupidity when that's all you've ever done.   I'm sure everyone who knows you is used to it by now.

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #60 on: January 24, 2022, 04:39:11 PM »