Author Topic: Juicing over 40 and then ... dropping dead  (Read 9844 times)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: Juicing over 40 and then ... dropping dead
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2021, 09:44:25 AM »

Repost - this was him a few months later on 'TRT' after his 'full recovery'... I posted to question his 'fullness' or something like that...

So what do we think?  TRT?  TRT+?  Or was he slowly increasing the dose while keeping an eye out for warning signs..?

When you are bigger than ever - but it's edema from heart failure.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2021, 09:46:05 AM »
there are a lot of men who believe they "are on top of it"

by being married, eating well, working out, having a decent job - maybe your mom and sister say you look good - you have some "friends"

but you get uptight when some guy who's rocked up and single comes along - arms look massive, all you can think about is how your WIFE would be staring at this guy - you'd have to "break it down" with your supreme life knowledge and say "steroids" - but it makes you sour cause u just can't write him off

but he's an "addict" and youre a badass at life because your drink alcohol and goto work everyday - go compete , go get into a violent fight with a man you don't know - clean the teeth, blood - whole diff perspective and your sorry ass will never raise to that level

just keep getting off on your 'college experience" and stare at your bank account but there's a reason you post on this board and seek out large men - just don't tell your wife

Sons and daughters level post.  ;D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2021, 09:46:43 AM »
yea bro

the whole "off cycle" thing lasted a year (2018) - I went vegan, ate once a day, got down to 180lbs like an idiot

but I got back into lifting, eventually started back on the juice - lil gh and slin too - shot back up to 250lbs

I stay around 235lbs - on minimal test - Im thinking about maybe competing again but it would def not be in NC - this is one of the worst states to compete - maybe go back to Vegas - people were really cool out there for the most part

I haven't really gotten deep into the anabolics - I never went over 3ius gh or 20ius/day of long slin - did some tbol and Eq - not gonna lie I used to blast shit like an idiot - got the same results with a lot less AAS, just being patient

Im 39 now - I won states as a teen and competed against PJ Braun in 06 at Jr USAs - I gave up competing when the head NPC judge/locla pro in my state (NC) kicked me out of all his gyms and told me "this is my world" /good luck tying to compete because of a post he was told I wrote on GB
8)...I remember back in the 2012/13 and up few yrs ago you were real big and good condition you were top build here...i think you dissapeared abit when you downsized 18 or so,,i notice more last few months you were back,,thats a good thing.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2021, 09:46:58 AM »

Repost - this was him a few months later on 'TRT' after his 'full recovery'... I posted to question his 'fullness' or something like that...

So what do we think?  TRT?  TRT+?  Or was he slowly increasing the dose while keeping an eye out for warning signs..?

You have to take into account what he looked like at his peak also. You don't lose all muscle overnight if you are on say 200mg of test (about double high normal test). He could have been truthful in my opinion. But you can never know for sure.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2021, 09:50:05 AM »
You have to take into account what he looked like at his peak also. You don't lose all muscle overnight if you are on say 200mg of test (about double high normal test). He could have been truthful in my opinion. But you can never know for sure.
the guy no doubt built a tremendous build especially his conditioning and despite his genetics plus some earlier health issues,he got to where he wanted to.but after taking yrs to get a pro card whether its master qualifier or class win ,maybe call it a day and move on.especially as one gets older.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2021, 09:53:46 AM »
Seeing the beloved bodybuilders that have left this earth this 2021 ...

I couldn't help but think, instead of Meadows and Rhoden passing (both mid -late 40's)

What if the dead champs were Jay Cutler and Kai Greene ... would you feel more like ; it was their choice"  and no one really has a saying on their deaths ?

I mean;  they( Jay and Kai ) juicing well over 2 decades, over 230 lbs,  late 40's but  NO KIDS ... So it's their choice and they don't have anyone to look for if they have to check out early ....

I don't know how anyone out there in Meadows or Rhoden shoes looking at their small child ...will say fuck it " Ill keep juicing and always be there for my kids .

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHH
Most people in their 40's don't consider death regardless of lifestyle.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2021, 09:55:21 AM »
the guy no doubt built a tremendous build especially his conditioning and despite his genetics plus some earlier health issues,he got to where he wanted to.but after taking yrs to get a pro card whether its master qualifier or class win ,maybe call it a day and move on.especially as one gets older.

It's easy to say, then you are suddenly 40+ and you're supposed to hang it up  :D

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2021, 09:56:59 AM »

Sons and daughters level post.  ;D

Embarrassing meltdown tbh.  Thoughts & prayers to him  :'(

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2021, 10:11:02 AM »

by being married, eating well, working out, having a decent job - maybe your mom and sister say you look good - you have some "friends"

but you get uptight when some guy who's rocked up and single comes along - arms look massive, all you can think about is how your WIFE would be staring at this guy - you'd have to "break it down" with your supreme life knowledge and say "steroids" - but it makes you sour cause u just can't write him off

but he's an "addict" and youre a badass at life because your drink alcohol and goto work everyday - go compete , go get into a violent fight with a man you don't know - clean the teeth, blood - whole diff perspective and your sorry ass will never raise to that level

just keep getting off on your 'college experience" and stare at your bank account but there's a reason you post on this board and seek out large men - just don't tell your wife

Haha that was great

The whole steroids thing is irrelevant these days, many women are more aware these days and can spot if someone is on gear and they truly don’t give a fuck anymore it’s not the deterrent the proud natural man likes to think it is

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2021, 10:13:59 AM »
Haha that was great

The whole steroids thing is irrelevant these days, many women are more aware these days and can spot if someone is on gear and they truly don’t give a fuck anymore it’s not the deterrent the proud natural man likes to think it is

Truth. Steroids are a fact of life-  some women like the look, some don't. Its no different than guys liking fat chicks over skinny, haha. A nod to Kwon of course  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2021, 10:16:58 AM »
Most people in their 40's don't consider death regardless of lifestyle.
QFT

It's easy to say, then you are suddenly 40+ and you're supposed to hang it up  :D
QFT

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2021, 01:23:52 PM »

Thats not a look you get from TRT.
T

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2021, 01:27:40 PM »
There’s juicing and then there’s pro bodybuilder juicing. It’s kind of like the difference between drinking a six pack of beer a day and a case of day.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2021, 01:55:32 PM »
I feel guilty about stuff but not bodybuilding

I went off on a tangent because people throw around "addict" and jump to conclusions - a lot of weak, low level bodybuilders tend to do this and make this assumption - they are wrong and based on your lack of knowledge and experience in life , like everyone who does any drug other than PEDS is bad, loser - horseshit, spoken like a female on her high horse of bullshit

I have to expose this - it drives the quality of the board down and Im here to maintain it - you can tell by you handle, they way certain people post, and their replies how the go about life - not saying it wrong or right - its apparent and weak man shit to me, an addict to psychedelics ?  lack of experience and being so quick to try to write someone off - coming from the type of guys you don't notice in life, the gym , ever - so they have to be loud and try to garner attention

I agree with you.

A lot of anti-drug people on this board. I just ignore them, if they don't like what i do i could care less.

They have never tried most drugs either, they just feel the need to tell people things, like a parent.

Doing LSD a few times or DMT will not hurt you. And it absolutely can change your perspective on life.

I've done a lot of drugs in my life, but always with limits, not regularly. And i can promise you my perspective and attitude on life has changed due to some experiences i've had.

A few years ago i changed my life completely and have become the Zen master. My life is amazing, every day is like vacation. I don't even know what stress is anymore.

What i've learned is to not take people seriously. There are many people who want to bring you down just because they disagree with you or were raised differently.

Do what you want, it's your life.

If someone wants to juice themselves into an early grave, it's none of my business. If they have kids that sucks, but people will never change their minds because a bunch of random dudes tell them too.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2021, 01:56:07 PM »
 :'(

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2021, 02:01:20 PM »
In all fairness, Jay and Kai are probably genetically able to carry a larger amount of bodyweight than Meadows and Rhoden.  It might not be healthy, but they have an easier time and a bit less strain than someone gassing themselves all out for extended times.   Even in their peak days, Jay and Kai never seemed to be out of breath or struggling like some are. 

Jay got smart and tapered way down once he left the stage.  Kept some size for the ego, but stills looks very healthy.  Kai.... well, not sure wtf he is doing.  That dude is still all jacked up and could probably win any show entered at this point but why?  I could understand if he was planning a dramatic comeback.... but that doesn't seem to be the case.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2021, 02:02:05 PM »
There’s juicing and then there’s pro bodybuilder juicing. It’s kind of like the difference between drinking a six pack of beer a day and a case of day.

Yeah people forget this.

Some think taking 200mg of Test a week is going to kill you. ;D

These high level guys take so much shit it's insane. AAS, peptides, GH, insulin, supplements, energy drinks, massive amounts of foods, sugars, carbs, fats, protein, etc.

Then beat themselves into the ground at the gym 4-5 days a week.

Then starve themselves and run chemicals and diuretics to get cut and lean.

It's a very unhealthy lifestyle. And they do it for years on end with no real breaks.

The human body was not built for any of this.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: November 23, 2021, 02:27:37 PM »
Lots of bodybuilders are married with kids, including many of the Mr. Os.

Nobody complains about those guys supposedly juicing themselves to death. Sergio Oliva held up Sergio Jr. at the Olympia. Haney won his last Olympia with his baby daughter (also named Olympia) in tow.

And we've lost count of how many kids Coleman has.

Jackson's family was en masse at his swan song (at age 51) last year.

So, this whole thing about ignoring kids is a bit overblown.

Lee Haney retired by age 31 ! and by the time he was 35 he wasn't juicing/ripped  260 lbs   etc.

Completely Opposite of King Coleman;  who has been crippled for a over a decade and not
being able to give his children a functional quality time father .... As far as I know  Coleman suffers from high blood pressure ever since he was a competitive bber

and by the thickness of his veins you can tell he's still  juicing in to his fucking 50's despite the amount of nerve damages and all surgeries done .....  he can literally drop dead any minute .

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   Piana

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: November 23, 2021, 02:41:25 PM »
I don't know what he weighed exactly but he did come down in weight. According to him he adjusted the food and protein intake downwards. What should he have done? Starve himself, completely stopped exercising and gone hypogonadal on top?

After the first heart warning?   Maybe go get another damn hobby ?

now his kid will be with no dad wondering if having a muscular dad for a while was fair for him .

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   LE VRO NEEEEEEEEEE

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #44 on: November 23, 2021, 02:42:05 PM »

and by the thickness of his veins you can tell he's still  juicing in to his fucking 50's despite the amount of nerve damages and all surgeries done .....  he can literally drop dead any minute .

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   Piana

Imagine what he would look and feel like if he wasn't still juicing. Juice is probably keeping him alive :D

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: November 23, 2021, 02:47:56 PM »

you're funny

Imagine being "uptight" or jealous every time your wife stares at a muscle man lol ...

That's what Joe Weider publications used to sell back in the 70's to get teenagers 'impressed"   ;D

But then you grow up I guess

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHH   Stay golden

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: November 23, 2021, 02:50:21 PM »
The original post is about bodybuilders who have kids and the choices they make. You have gone off on a tangent. Are you feeling guilty about something?

Exactly, but somehow reminded me my teenage years  ;D  ....  we were naive enough to think muscle man will get all the girls

funny post

TA NA KA

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: November 23, 2021, 03:01:46 PM »
I agree with you.

A lot of anti-drug people on this board. I just ignore them, if they don't like what i do i could care less.

They have never tried most drugs either, they just feel the need to tell people things, like a parent.

Doing LSD a few times or DMT will not hurt you. And it absolutely can change your perspective on life.

I've done a lot of drugs in my life, but always with limits, not regularly. And i can promise you my perspective and attitude on life has changed due to some experiences i've had.

A few years ago i changed my life completely and have become the Zen master. My life is amazing, every day is like vacation. I don't even know what stress is anymore.

What i've learned is to not take people seriously. There are many people who want to bring you down just because they disagree with you or were raised differently.

Do what you want, it's your life.

If someone wants to juice themselves into an early grave, it's none of my business. If they have kids that sucks, but people will never change their minds because a bunch of random dudes tell them too.

Not this topic buddy  ..

Like I said.  guys who keep juicing over 40  and then having a sudden passing if they did not have any kids I will totally respect, support and even celebrate their choice  it takes guts and a huge amount of desire .

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ZOD

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: November 23, 2021, 03:03:52 PM »
Some think taking 200mg of Test a week is going to kill you. ;D

Walking around with superhuman levels of test at 40-50 will definitely speed up your journey to the afterlife.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: November 23, 2021, 03:04:05 PM »
Imagine what he would look and feel like if he wasn't still juicing. Juice is probably keeping him alive :D

Sad but true

WoooSHHHHHHHHh bodybuilding is the muscle