Author Topic: New covid omicron variant  (Read 15654 times)

thebrink

• Getbig V
Re: New covid omicron variant
« Reply #300 on: December 09, 2021, 09:23:22 AM »
Communist De Blasio trying to do as much damage as possible before he's out.

We'll see if Adams course corrects.

Trying to please his freemason masters thinks he will be immune to being lined up against the wall and shot like all useful idiots like him have in the past.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #301 on: December 09, 2021, 11:40:23 AM »
Current administration would be wise to use Omicron as an "off ramp" out of the all the Covid Madness they (and previous admin minus Scott Atlas) have created.

But they won't because that would be admitting the vaccine push, booster push and all the ineffective NPI's were all failed theater.

Can't have that so they'll keep doubling down on compliance and punishment.

I was surprised to hear Biden say that we shouldn’t panic which is the exact opposite of what he’s had everybody doing since the beginning of his presidency. From my understanding, the Democrats are telling their candidates not to mention Covid because it’s a losing political issue at this point. People are sick of it.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #302 on: December 09, 2021, 11:46:03 AM »
I was surprised to hear Biden say that we shouldn’t panic which is the exact opposite of what he’s had everybody doing since the beginning of his presidency. From my understanding, the Democrats are telling their candidates not to mention Covid because it’s a losing political issue at this point. People are sick of it.

No need to talk about it now. They are done printing/allocating $$$. Now it's time to hand the middle class a nice, big haircut in their retirement portfolios while inflation does the rest.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #303 on: January 20, 2022, 03:54:05 AM »
Just in time for the holiday season to dampen spending and traveling.

Fastest Inflation in Euro’s History Set to Raise Pressure on ECB
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-11-26/fastest-inflation-in-euro-s-history-set-to-raise-pressure-on-ecb

Haha so predictable. Holiday spending season over, get back to work:

UK lifts COVID restrictions, says omicron wave 'has peaked' - ABC News

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/uk-lifts-covid-restrictions-omicron-wave-peaked-82349201

Banks in Britain ask staff to return to offices | Article [AMP] | Reuters

https://www.reuters.com/article/britain-banks-offices-idUSKBN2JU0VM

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #304 on: January 20, 2022, 01:02:02 PM »

Haha so predictable. Holiday spending season over, get back to work:

UK lifts COVID restrictions, says omicron wave 'has peaked' - ABC News

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/uk-lifts-covid-restrictions-omicron-wave-peaked-82349201

Banks in Britain ask staff to return to offices | Article [AMP] | Reuters

https://www.reuters.com/article/britain-banks-offices-idUSKBN2JU0VM

The pushback for return to work will be massive.

It’s been almost 2yrs for office workers being at home. No parking costs. No tolls. Reduced vehicle maintenance/depreciation. Can actually do school drop off/pickup with no before/after school care.

All this inflation has been absorbed because many have saved money working from home.

Send people back and they inflation is gunna be felt immediately. Property just had a large boom at the exact time people started working from home. I argued it’s all those spare wads of cash that people aped into mortgages and now those wads have to go back to paying for mundane work stuff. Not gunna happen.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #305 on: January 20, 2022, 01:23:14 PM »
The pushback for return to work will be massive.

It’s been almost 2yrs for office workers being at home. No parking costs. No tolls. Reduced vehicle maintenance/depreciation. Can actually do school drop off/pickup with no before/after school care.

All this inflation has been absorbed because many have saved money working from home.

Send people back and they inflation is gunna be felt immediately. Property just had a large boom at the exact time people started working from home. I argued it’s all those spare wads of cash that people aped into mortgages and now those wads have to go back to paying for mundane work stuff. Not gunna happen.

How often are your predictions right? Be honest, haha

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #306 on: January 20, 2022, 02:26:10 PM »

How often are your predictions right? Be honest, haha

Depends.

For example chatting on here is just chatting. It’s conversation. It’s discussion. You say stuff to keep the talk going otherwise it falls silent and boring. Things on here hold no weight because there are no actions that come of it.

When you take real life actions is really the key.

I might be 99% wrong in things I say here be wise I’m chatting but my real world actions I walk the talk and I’m pretty bang on.

While Everyone is an expert after the fact, doing shit BEFORE it happens is the hard bit and generally you sound nuts lol.

a) I didn’t believe we would lockdown. My wife and I disagreed heavily. Then we locked down so I was wrong.
b) as a consequence of being wrong, I said if we do not get people back into offices and BAU in the month after the announced 3mth lockdown we won’t be going back and people will pushback hard. I was right but sounded crazy at the time and nobody agreed with me back then which was March 2020.
c) I pushed to sell our property as soon as we came out of initial lockdown and move regionally for more freedom and more capital gains. Everyone was shocked and thought we were crazy, meanwhile we got a record for our penthouse, have made 7 figures CG in 18months and have had significantly more freedom in the countryside.
d) got into crypto. Made money despite getting almost everything wrong. I had to make a fuck load of mistakes fast in crypto in order to learn. I did. I have. So it’s like maybe 5 fails here to get 1 right outcome if that makes sense.
e) I said there would be massive shortages and prices rises particularMy in back end of 2021 and 2022. We front ran like bastards to our house build (it’s a big, top spec house) and are currently US200k ahead of costs and we received 90% of furniture we ordered a year ago. The last 10% is doubtful. We even paid for marble from Italy (a shit heap of it) and now there is less than 1/2 the options but 4x the price.

So for real world I didn’t really Take many actions but they were the largest dollar value risks one can make. House, job, savings, expenditure.

Macro view take macro actions as you have the greatest chance of being correct.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #307 on: January 20, 2022, 02:56:37 PM »
Depends.

For example chatting on here is just chatting. It’s conversation. It’s discussion. You say stuff to keep the talk going otherwise it falls silent and boring. Things on here hold no weight because there are no actions that come of it.

When you take real life actions is really the key.

I might be 99% wrong in things I say here be wise I’m chatting but my real world actions I walk the talk and I’m pretty bang on.

While Everyone is an expert after the fact, doing shit BEFORE it happens is the hard bit and generally you sound nuts lol.

a) I didn’t believe we would lockdown. My wife and I disagreed heavily. Then we locked down so I was wrong.
b) as a consequence of being wrong, I said if we do not get people back into offices and BAU in the month after the announced 3mth lockdown we won’t be going back and people will pushback hard. I was right but sounded crazy at the time.
c) I pushed to sell our property as soon as we came out of initial lockdown and move regionally for more freedom and more capital gains. Everyone was shocked and thought we were crazy, meanwhile we got a record for our penthouse, have made 7 figures CG in 18months and have had significantly more freedom in the countryside.
d) got into crypto. Made money despite getting almost everything wrong only because I acted quick and adapted to my errors. I have my strategy sorted now thanks to being retarded.
e) I said there would be massive shortages and prices rises particularMy in back end of 2021 and 2022. We front ran like bastards to our house build (it’s a big, too spec house) and are currently US200k ahead of costs and we received 90% of furniture we ordered a year ago. The last 10% is doubtful. We even paid for marble from Italy (a shit heap of it) and now there is less than 1/2 the options but 4x the price.

So for real world I didn’t really Take many actions but they were the largest dollar value risks one can make. House, job, savings, expenditure.

Macro view take macro actions as you have the greatest chance of being correct.

I appreciate your candor. I'm wrong 50% of the time on here. That's the fun of this place.

In my business I'm right maybe 75-80% of the time- mostly because the stakes are high and I research things heavily- plus I have a lot of tribal knowledge. 20-25% of the time is unpredictable.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #308 on: January 20, 2022, 05:10:30 PM »
UNICRON PRIME

OPTIMUM PRIME

OPTIMUS UNICRON
Q

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #309 on: January 20, 2022, 07:23:38 PM »
UNICRON PRIME

OPTIMUM PRIME

OPTIMUS UNICRON

:D

Optimum Unicorn..?
T

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #310 on: January 20, 2022, 08:53:17 PM »

I appreciate your candor. I'm wrong 50% of the time on here. That's the fun of this place.

In my business I'm right maybe 75-80% of the time- mostly because the stakes are high and I research things heavily- plus I have a lot of tribal knowledge. 20-25% of the time is unpredictable.

Business in the growth phase any spastic looks like a champ. When it tapers off or Declines, normies run it into the ground.

I’m 95% on the money. Fwiw I was given half a day to build a model of resource consumption for H2 2021. Two other teams of people had years and software to build theirs.

The best the teams had was a 25% window of variance which is laughable. I allowed 5% with (0%-4% actual result) and said at 10% it’s either broken or anomaly event. I e been right for 6 months straight with max 4% variance.

I recently took the piss and used MS Paint on a chart to predict peak consumption and trend leading up to Oct-Dec and got it almost 100%……. don’t do that ok because it went down like a lead balloon, I had the shits with their stupidity so I didn’t care lol.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #311 on: January 22, 2022, 06:29:32 AM »
Business in the growth phase any spastic looks like a champ. When it tapers off or Declines, normies run it into the ground.

I’m 95% on the money. Fwiw I was given half a day to build a model of resource consumption for H2 2021. Two other teams of people had years and software to build theirs.

The best the teams had was a 25% window of variance which is laughable. I allowed 5% with (0%-4% actual result) and said at 10% it’s either broken or anomaly event. I e been right for 6 months straight with max 4% variance.

I recently took the piss and used MS Paint on a chart to predict peak consumption and trend leading up to Oct-Dec and got it almost 100%……. don’t do that ok because it went down like a lead balloon, I had the shits with their stupidity so I didn’t care lol.

Hahahaha - that's brilliant

T

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #312 on: January 23, 2022, 05:35:03 AM »

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #313 on: January 23, 2022, 06:51:52 AM »