Author Topic: Hey Bhanks  (Read 22361 times)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Re: Hey Bhanks
« Reply #50 on: December 27, 2021, 09:28:58 AM »
Haven't seen one pic of you yet. Meanwhile I am in shape every damn day all year round. One of us is definitely bullshit

You should post a pic.

Your life revolves around lying to gain acceptance from anonymous people on the internet.

And let’s make sure we always note the two HUGE differences between us:

(1) I’m not bald
(2) I do not assault, beat, stalk, and harass women.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #51 on: December 27, 2021, 12:33:49 PM »
Haven't seen one pic of you yet. Meanwhile I am in shape every damn day all year round. One of us is definitely bullshit

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 27, 2021, 12:34:32 PM »

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #53 on: December 27, 2021, 12:35:28 PM »
Just wanted to remind you that you`re a piece of dogshit.

That is all.........pussy.

Lol
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #54 on: December 27, 2021, 12:37:27 PM »

Wes has won multiple titles...whats your record you wife beating son of a bitch??
A

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #55 on: December 27, 2021, 02:48:08 PM »
194 - no roids or drugs at 5 8

Yes SC you are in shape these other posters are not they are beneath me on the godamn food chain not even worthy of a response

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 27, 2021, 03:19:58 PM »
Yes SC you are in shape these other posters are not they are beneath me on the godamn food chain not even worthy of a response

A prerequisite to this site should be one actually lifts

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 27, 2021, 03:30:50 PM »
A prerequisite to this site should be one actually lifts

Exactly

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 27, 2021, 07:14:26 PM »

I can squat 405 for reps without a belt or wraps any day of the week.

Two warm up sets and then 405 for reps whenever I want.

Suck a dick you lying bald twink.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 27, 2021, 07:18:50 PM »
And your multiple other screen names? Can they squat as much?

You seem preoccupied with me?

Just ask for the cock pics and I will send them, you fat ball gargling phaggot.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 27, 2021, 07:30:25 PM »
You and your multiple screen names seem preoccupied with cocks. Male genitalia is the relentless focus in all the posts of your multiple screen names.

Oh my….I finally have my own gay Getbig stalker!

I have reached Getbig royalty status.

Now ask for the cock pics gimmick and get it over with. In the meantime can I fuck your mom in the ass?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #61 on: December 27, 2021, 07:36:07 PM »
Per usual, your immediate defense mechanism is to accuse others of homosexuality. Then right into further mention of male genitals. Across the board with your multiple screen names. Any particular reason you refuse to discuss your multiple screen names?

STFU Sybil.  Or should we christen thee...SyBULL?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #62 on: December 27, 2021, 07:39:16 PM »
He needs you to intervene on his behalf?

No...You need me to intervene on your behalf.  Think about it, kiddo.  Or not.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 27, 2021, 07:44:00 PM »
Per usual, your immediate defense mechanism is to accuse others of homosexuality. Then right into further mention of male genitals. Across the board with your multiple screen names. Any particular reason you refuse to discuss your multiple screen names?

You created a gimmick account to troll for cock pics? How original on Getbig.

This has been done hundreds of times previously. Just ask politely and I will send you all the cock pics your heart desires.

I can post up a few blowjob gifs to tide you over until then. Seems more your stalker-homo style.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 27, 2021, 07:47:40 PM »
More of the same babble about homosexual sex and male genitals. Are you willing to discuss your multiple screen names?

Just post from your bhank account, you will lose less hair and your mom probably won’t get her rectum prolapsed.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 27, 2021, 07:52:17 PM »
Can we focus on your multiple screen names, or are you still pretending that nobody can tell?

Who is we?

You and your other accounts you troll for cock pics with?

Go back to the bhank account, you risk losing the last of your hair.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 27, 2021, 08:07:38 PM »
Weak responses. Most here know about your multiple accounts. Only a homosexual talks about male genitals with the obsession you do. You are that which you accuse everyone else to be.

What a sad, tired gimmick.

At least the cock hungry gimmicks in the past, who were starved for attention, were slightly original.

You’re just stale…and trolling for cock pics.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 28, 2021, 05:59:14 AM »
Do you really believe you are effectively deflecting attention away from the topic of your multiple screen names? Do you actually think your mention of homosexual sex for the millionth time as any impact?

Yeah I mentioned this in another thread where Walter was attacking ROBGUNS. Walter adds nothing to the board. But also every post he makes is disgusting gay shit no one wants to hear about. I think he should be banned for gay vulgarity no one else comes on here to discuss that shit but him. Walter is a fag and a nasty vulgar one at that

I don't have any gimmick accounts. I use one account but apparently Squijilium noticed the same thing. Not sure how you can tell if someone has multiple accounts linked to the same IP address or what but moderators should not allow that either.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #68 on: December 28, 2021, 10:05:39 AM »
No...You need me to intervene on your behalf.  Think about it, kiddo.  Or not.

Brilliant, Sir Scott.  Deep too.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 28, 2021, 10:15:01 AM »
Yeah I mentioned this in another thread where Walter was attacking ROBGUNS. Walter adds nothing to the board. But also every post he makes is disgusting gay shit no one wants to hear about. I think he should be banned for gay vulgarity no one else comes on here to discuss that shit but him. Walter is a fag and a nasty vulgar one at that

I don't have any gimmick accounts. I use one account but apparently Squijilium noticed the same thing. Not sure how you can tell if someone has multiple accounts linked to the same IP address or what but moderators should not allow that either.

you should add this to defamation law suit.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 28, 2021, 10:17:38 AM »

Beneath you on the goddamn food chain?  ::) This is pretty damn rich. Keep that thought because you are the only one who will. The rest of the world knows better.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #71 on: December 28, 2021, 10:22:21 AM »
Beneath you on the goddamn food chain?  ::) This is pretty damn rich. Keep that thought because you are the only one who will. The rest of the world knows better.

bhank thinks he is a superior human being because he is rich.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 28, 2021, 10:23:15 AM »
You created a gimmick account to troll for cock pics? How original on Getbig.

This has been done hundreds of times previously. Just ask politely and I will send you all the cock pics your heart desires.

I can post up a few blowjob gifs to tide you over until then. Seems more your stalker-homo style.

With a handle like squirtjism whowouldathunkit?  ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: December 28, 2021, 10:33:20 AM »
bhank thinks he is a superior human being because he is rich.

He lives in a big house, which when you look closely is fairly beat up. Check the filth around the doorknobs and the broken and shabby window coverings. Most of the furnishings have seen better days. The décor is strangely out-of-date, more like what you'd expect a grandmother's place to look like.  Obviously he can't afford a housekeeper or maid service. Even though he has loads of free time on his hands he can't manage to pick up after himself, leaving his dirty laundry on the floor and kicking it under the bed. There is no evidence of him having an income. He's not rich; he most likely lives off someone else's money....like his momma's.   

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #74 on: December 28, 2021, 10:52:25 AM »
He lives in a big house, which when you look closely is fairly beat up. Check the filth around the doorknobs and the broken and shabby window coverings. Most of the furnishings have seen better days. The décor is strangely out-of-date, more like what you'd expect a grandmother's place to look like.  Obviously he can't afford a housekeeper or maid service. Even though he has loads of free time on his hands he can't manage to pick up after himself, leaving his dirty laundry on the floor and kicking it under the bed. There is no evidence of him having an income. He's not rich; he most likely lives off someone else's money....like his momma's.   

bhank wrote a few months ago that he applied for some job, but it seemed like it was not really important to him (I assume because of trust fund money).