Author Topic: Mid Winter Form  (Read 15356 times)

LittleJ

• Getbig V
Re: Mid Winter Form
« Reply #100 on: January 21, 2022, 09:14:24 AM »
Jesus really are you kidding by all means let us see your waist today right now. I guarantee I have the tightest abs just walking around during my mid winter bulk on this entire fucking board.My midesction is tighter in the am than a lot of guys on stage after 6 weeks of dieting and a diuretic. Also I just ate a full fucking plate of sausage and gravy biscuits its 10am the eating has started now. Do guys stand on stage relaxed or flexing their abs fucking dumbass hater lets see your dadbod belly. That is not even close to 36 inches you fucking retard

Are you sure about that?

Omega Male

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #101 on: January 21, 2022, 10:14:48 AM »
Great you are my height if you think you got me beat by all means post up. Hell let’s se the guns you got a 29inch waist and 20 inch arms right? Bullshit put up or shut up

Don't need to post a pic to prove myself, I'm not an attention seeking whore like you dummy.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #102 on: January 21, 2022, 10:27:50 AM »

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: January 21, 2022, 11:21:34 AM »
No he isn't there is no such thing as a fucking ectomorph. And again despite what you all seem to think if you toned down the hate your eyes could tell you I am in great fucking shape I will outlive you all

You are lean.

Nobody is doubting that.

But the rest of you is a mess.

You are an ectomorph. That's why you have to eat so much to gain any mass.

Other people with different genetics don't have that problem.

I can gain 20 pounds in a month and it would not fluctuate daily. Real weight.

But it's all fat. Very little of what you gain in that situation is muscle. I've been able to go from 220-260 pounds in a matter of months, but that's not muscle.

You are lucky if you can gain 5 pounds of solid muscle in a year.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #104 on: January 21, 2022, 11:36:03 AM »
Getbig is a brutal place of truth.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #105 on: January 21, 2022, 12:17:51 PM »
wood-healey is on tons of drugs
his bobble-head looks to be minutes from exploding
the cobbler-bobbler

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #106 on: January 21, 2022, 12:37:32 PM »
Are you sure about that?
Steal some more pictures and pass them off as you! :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Omega Male

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #107 on: January 21, 2022, 12:51:48 PM »
wood-healey is on tons of drugs
his bobble-head looks to be minutes from exploding
the cobbler-bobbler

LOL

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #108 on: January 21, 2022, 12:53:55 PM »
Getbig is a brutal place of truth.
True if brutal

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: January 21, 2022, 01:18:46 PM »
I get people critiquing my legs. However I do not understand anyone talking shit about my midsection and telling me to do vacuums. My midsection is great but yes absolutelt I can add 6 inches to it from eating throughout the day. Notice before breakfast this morning my midsection looks great. Again no dieting was stuffing my face until right before bed last night. So no bringing in the midsection is not going to be an issue with a 3 day prep. This is just before my half pound of sausage and gravy biscuits. My issue is size I need more size which means eating no matter how big the belly gets its trim in the am I have a very fast metabolism but yes belly and intestines are going to be larger mid day full of food like in the original pic in this post

So no I don’t get how any of you are going to tell me I have a problem with my belly but yes I should have combed my hair before this video

eature=share
I think you have heavy bones, you look like you’re 180 lbs it doesn’t mean you look bad. Bodybuilding is all about proportions, look at Arnold in 1975 at 235 lbs.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: January 21, 2022, 02:29:42 PM »
I get people critiquing my legs. However I do not understand anyone talking shit about my midsection and telling me to do vacuums. My midsection is great but yes absolutelt I can add 6 inches to it from eating throughout the day. Notice before breakfast this morning my midsection looks great. Again no dieting was stuffing my face until right before bed last night. So no bringing in the midsection is not going to be an issue with a 3 day prep. This is just before my half pound of sausage and gravy biscuits. My issue is size I need more size which means eating no matter how big the belly gets its trim in the am I have a very fast metabolism but yes belly and intestines are going to be larger mid day full of food like in the original pic in this post

So no I don’t get how any of you are going to tell me I have a problem with my belly but yes I should have combed my hair before this video

eature=share

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: January 21, 2022, 02:33:10 PM »
I think you have heavy bones, you look like you’re 180 lbs it doesn’t mean you look bad. Bodybuilding is all about proportions, look at Arnold in 1975 at 235 lbs.

His adamantium knees weigh 10 lbs each.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #112 on: January 22, 2022, 08:44:43 PM »
Weird I dont feel like a 180lb ectomorph with no ability to gain muscle in fact I feel like I am in pretty decent shape for a 223lb 44 year old man. Most guys my weight are no where near my size just fat. I think I am actually big for my weight.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: January 22, 2022, 10:43:14 PM »
Nice move with the hat.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: January 23, 2022, 02:35:39 AM »

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #115 on: January 23, 2022, 03:27:40 AM »
^^  for the win!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: January 23, 2022, 04:20:22 AM »
^^  for the win!

Not even close those are 20 year old pics mine is from last night

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: January 23, 2022, 04:30:57 AM »
Not even close those are 20 year old pics mine is from last night
48,49 and 50 in those pics

53 in this one

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: January 23, 2022, 04:35:26 AM »

placings L to R

8th , 1st , 2nd

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: January 23, 2022, 04:48:20 AM »

placings L to R

8th , 1st , 2nd

To be fair you look great and I would put you above both of them based on this one comparison pic your midesction is better than theirs. But again there is a difference between dieted tan and depleted on stage at a contest years ago and last night after dinner. I think our physiques are actually close we both could also use a little more leg. Meanwhile the dudes talking the most shit don't even lift

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: January 23, 2022, 07:41:04 AM »
To be fair you look great and I would put you above both of them based on this one comparison pic your midesction is better than theirs. But again there is a difference between dieted tan and depleted on stage at a contest years ago and last night after dinner. I think our physiques are actually close we both could also use a little more leg. Meanwhile the dudes talking the most shit don't even lift

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: January 23, 2022, 08:02:33 AM »

We are almost the exact same height weight and body fat gaurantee I am within 5-10lbs of his stage weight pics and within an inch in height. Go ahead ask him I am 70.75 inches and 223lbs in the pic. I am probably a little heavier than him on stage and he is a little tighter as he is dieted and dehydrated. If you can’t admit we are the same damn size and development you are an idiot. We even have the same structure

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: January 23, 2022, 08:06:16 AM »
We are almost the exact same height weight and body fat gaurantee I am within 5-10lbs of his stage weight pics and within an inch in height. Go ahead ask him I am 70.75 inches and 223lbs in the pic. I am probably a little heavier than him on stage and he is a little tighter as he is dieted and dehydrated. If you can’t admit we are the same damn size and development you are an idiot. We even have the same structure

You sound like Jason Blaha comparing himself to Serge Nubret.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: January 23, 2022, 08:08:46 AM »
Fuck height,fuck weight....he LOOKS far far better than you do.

Your physique is light years behind his.....keep it real dude......there are a few men on the planet that look better than you do you know.....only a few though your highness.

GEEZUS

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: January 23, 2022, 08:09:34 AM »
You sound like Jason Blaha comparing himself to Serge Nubret.

You sound like a douchebag  thinking he looks like Serge Nubret. By all means post a pic of you today 100 bucks says I win so stop your nonsense. We look about the same after you diet down and dehydrate for weeks.