Author Topic: What's the point of vaccines if you can still get infected  (Read 5623 times)

thebrink

• Getbig V
Re: What's the point of vaccines if you can still get infected
« Reply #125 on: January 21, 2022, 06:32:37 PM »
I grew up on a farm.

At first it's hard to kill an animal with your hands, but after you do it a few times it's no big deal.

Part of growing up was all children had to start killing the chickens, hogs and deer. The cows were done at the slaughter house down the road. Chickens you just wring the neck, it's easier than trying to cut the head off. Larger animals we shot in the head with a rifle.

When i was 8 years old i shot a deer and broke its spine, but it was still alive and couldn't really move. My grandfather made me go step on its head and cut its throat. To teach me to shoot better. I could have just shot it in the head, but he wasn't going to let me get away easy.

I remember that moment and feeling still today, 36 years later.

Yeah? You ever kill a cow with your bare hands?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
Re: What's the point of vaccines if you can still get infected
« Reply #126 on: January 21, 2022, 06:34:25 PM »
I thought about running over his head. Truck is about 4.5 ton. Also have a hammer on board. Both options were too confronting for my vagina, so I just kept driving.

This is why I come here.  It never occurred to me that there are people who kill kangaroos to put them out of their misery (rightfully).  But don't be so hard on yourself, these actions would have done more damage to your psyche long term anyway.  He'll probably still live a long life and probably just need to use a CPAP machine to sleep.