Author Topic: Aaron Singerman to be released tomorrow… 12-01-22  (Read 26340 times)

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
Re: Aaron Singerman to be released tomorrow… 12-01-22
« Reply #150 on: December 09, 2022, 08:27:39 PM »
IRONMAG, Do you think it's possibly Wheat who the Feds are after and thanks to Singerman?

I am wondering if Aaron has something damaging on Wheat and that is part of what got him his early release, they have a very rocky history.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #151 on: December 09, 2022, 08:28:41 PM »
Supplements mogul sells waterfront Boca Raton mansion for $10M
Deal closed within days of husband Aaron Singerman’s release from federal prison
https://therealdeal.com/miami/2022/12/08/supplements-mogul-sells-waterfront-boca-raton-mansion-for-10m/

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #152 on: December 09, 2022, 08:38:03 PM »
Rumor has is that she filed for divorce?

That pretty much confirms she's been getting steady cock. Hopefully there is a large cock involved. Dare I say a black one too? 🤣🤣🤣

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #153 on: December 09, 2022, 09:05:27 PM »
That pretty much confirms she's been getting steady cock. Hopefully there is a large cock involved. Dare I say a black one too? 🤣🤣🤣
Liver King! 🤘

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #154 on: December 10, 2022, 10:43:29 AM »
Deal closed within days of husband Aaron Singerman’s release from federal prison
https://therealdeal.com/miami/2022/12/08/supplements-mogul-sells-waterfront-boca-raton-mansion-for-10m/
But what did he owe on it. Anyway his wife will get half and the lawyers will get the rest. If it wasn’t for him selling illegal supplements to begin with he’d never of had Blackstone or Redcon. Criminal through and through, looks like his wife finally woke up. Too bad she’s past her prime now.
T

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #155 on: December 10, 2022, 11:12:42 AM »
But what did he owe on it. Anyway his wife will get half and the lawyers will get the rest. If it wasn’t for him selling illegal supplements to begin with he’d never of had Blackstone or Redcon. Criminal through and through, looks like his wife finally woke up. Too bad she’s past her prime now.

https://www.realtyhop.com/property-records/palm-beach-county-fl/search?q=singerman  .

Little while ago, they had a mortgage on it of a tad over $4,750,000.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #156 on: December 10, 2022, 11:17:43 AM »
:D

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #157 on: December 10, 2022, 11:22:02 AM »

Not sure if she’s a c u n t or not, as I tend to side with that dude in the divorce, but she wasted no time in liquifying everything to make the split of assets easier.

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: December 10, 2022, 11:33:58 AM »
To be fair, Jared Wheat (HiTech) pressed them hard, almost forcing them into bankruptcy -

https://www.naturalproductsinsider.com/regulatory/redcon1-dodges-chapter-7-bankruptcy-fight .

$6.8 Million owed on Redcon, $2.9 owed to the government, lawyers fees..... Rough stuff.

sway

• Getbig II
« Reply #159 on: December 10, 2022, 11:34:29 AM »
She would be stupid to leave him. Aaron is one of those guys that will always find a way to make money. He’ll be fine, she’ll just get older and uglier.

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #160 on: December 10, 2022, 12:01:13 PM »
She would be stupid to leave him. Aaron is one of those guys that will always find a way to make money. He’ll be fine, she’ll just get older and uglier.
hi Aaron

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: December 10, 2022, 12:40:33 PM »

@dariellerose
Not an AI or a filter…pure @abfabmakeupart goodness! 🤩 Other than the actual dancing, getting to dress up like an exotic princess makes the 5am wake ups totally worth it! #Ballroomdancehair #Ballroomdancemakeup #ballroomdancecompetition #fredastaire #MUA @alexiscornide17

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #162 on: December 10, 2022, 12:44:32 PM »

@dariellerose
Not an AI or a filter…pure @abfabmakeupart goodness! 🤩 Other than the actual dancing, getting to dress up like an exotic princess makes the 5am wake ups totally worth it! #Ballroomdancehair #Ballroomdancemakeup #ballroomdancecompetition #fredastaire #MUA @alexiscornide17
Seems devastated her marriage is ending I guess she’s finally realized what a loser she married.
T

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: December 10, 2022, 12:47:49 PM »
Mr Dana Bailey records with Singerman -

Click to hear -

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/v/t50.2886-16/318991764_487266663277387_8339508632964670888_n.mp4?_nc_ht=scontent-cdg2-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=107&_nc_ohc=mxzHgU4qiuYAX8eehMP&edm=AOQ1c0wBAAAA&ccb=7-5&oh=00_AfDLY58A8ZuSCWeN8A10BYI6jT1iwVL5jdRUUIh7PpJ2Qw&oe=63969D89&_nc_sid=8fd12b .

aaronsingerman

Man, I never want to hear that again. Like every other call I made from prison, it’s started this way… @killrobbailey included me in a song in his new album coming out next year… so am I a rock star now?!

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: December 11, 2022, 06:00:39 AM »

Yep. And her IG posts make her seem delusional.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #165 on: December 11, 2022, 06:34:15 AM »

Part of the release may have been to pay all / more additional fines and restitution all upfront or within a certain amount of time.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: December 11, 2022, 06:43:30 AM »
Ok, a bit off topic... but those on the "inside" will know who I am talking about.  I don't want to name people or companies. 

Years ago - 2014-ish there was an individual that really did nothing but sit around on various internet boards - EF, PM, OM, SSC, etc, etc...  and watch for new and emerging peptide companies that were coming out.  And then filing  a lawsuit against them for labeled and misbranded products.  Basically extorting them and shaking them down for money.  He nailed Extreme Peptides for about 100K.  Then starting hitting all of their affiliates and resale partners and guys who were purchasing in bulk for their own little shop.  He was raking in $$$ from settlements of these lawsuits.  He won about $1.5 million from these settlements in just a couple years.

Anyway, the tables got turned because this guy had a supplement (not peptide) line out himself and one of his products got nailed for containing things it shouldn't have.  Well, he simply changed the label and not the formula (it was a pre workout) and about six months later got nailed again.

Guys that he shook down started talking among themselves and decided it was time to go looking for him.  As they had his address and everything at this point due to the legal action against him now.  It was said this guy plead guilty immediately to the FDA charges and went to jail just so these peptide bros from the US and Canada couldn't get their hands on them.

So my question is those of you who know who I am talking about....    what happened to that guy now?  He should be out by this time.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: December 11, 2022, 06:53:04 AM »
Ok, a bit off topic... but those on the "inside" will know who I am talking about.  I don't want to name people or companies. 

Years ago - 2014-ish there was an individual that really did nothing but sit around on various internet boards - EF, PM, OM, SSC, etc, etc...  and watch for new and emerging peptide companies that were coming out.  And then filing  a lawsuit against them for labeled and misbranded products.  Basically extorting them and shaking them down for money.  He nailed Extreme Peptides for about 100K.  Then starting hitting all of their affiliates and resale partners and guys who were purchasing in bulk for their own little shop.  He was raking in $$$ from settlements of these lawsuits.  He won about $1.5 million from these settlements in just a couple years.

Anyway, the tables got turned because this guy had a supplement (not peptide) line out himself and one of his products got nailed for containing things it shouldn't have.  Well, he simply changed the label and not the formula (it was a pre workout) and about six months later got nailed again.

Guys that he shook down started talking among themselves and decided it was time to go looking for him.  As they had his address and everything at this point due to the legal action against him now.  It was said this guy plead guilty immediately to the FDA charges and went to jail just so these peptide bros from the US and Canada couldn't get their hands on them.

So my question is those of you who know who I am talking about....    what happened to that guy now?  He should be out by this time.

I will give Jim Rockford a call, alternativeley you could just write his name and then write "allegedly" after it

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #168 on: December 11, 2022, 07:32:44 AM »
Yep. And her IG posts make her seem delusional.
all women are delusional.....

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: December 11, 2022, 09:14:38 AM »
Part of the release may have been to pay all / more additional fines and restitution all upfront or within a certain amount of time.

Definitely part of the release but it is not why he was released early.

Obviously there was a lot of behind the scenes negotiations. The sentencing was political so the DA could save face and keep their conviction record. The short prison time was probably agreed upon prior to the sentencing.

The fact that he sold his house a week after his release shows how much work was being done behind the scenes.

Aaron knew what was going on, it’s amazing he was able to keep his mouth shut though.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #170 on: December 11, 2022, 09:17:21 AM »
Ok, a bit off topic... but those on the "inside" will know who I am talking about. I don't want to name people or companies. 

We'll need to send out a Bat-Signal (or V-Trips Signal) for 'Venom Vince Versaci' to let us know!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: December 11, 2022, 12:33:12 PM »
We'll need to send out a Bat-Signal (or V-Trips Signal) for 'Venom Vince Versaci' to let us know!

I would trust TBmobz to be more accurate. I hooked him with a sweet gig as an online rep for the second biggest one at this time.  It was a few weeks before they were served.  And about a month  before his lazy ass fucked up and lost the job.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #172 on: December 11, 2022, 04:27:25 PM »

All i can tell you is to make sure you do like Puff Daddy and  not be in the same vehicle as Biggie
A

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: December 11, 2022, 05:12:42 PM »
I would trust TBmobz to be more accurate. I hooked him with a sweet gig as an online rep for the second biggest one at this time.  It was a few weeks before they were served.  And about a month  before his lazy ass fucked up and lost the job.

You got Vince a job?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: December 11, 2022, 05:26:27 PM »