Poll

Are You Keeping Up With Covid Booster Vaccines?

Yes.
No.

Author Topic: Are You Getting Covid Booster Vaccines?  (Read 5433 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Are You Getting Covid Booster Vaccines?
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2022, 04:14:33 PM »
leave it.....

Yeah, but I don't think it was wrong to question whether or not that information was correct.

However, I can accept that ban - I probably deserved another ban somewhere, so whatever.

As for my pictures...I haven't been updating them because I have switched to strength training.

I am on track to be competitive in my weight class. I suspect I will be #4 in Canada among the u-80kg guys, and should be strong enough to compete in the World's u-80kg contest...but I only think they send the winner from each country.

This is from a month or so ago - I've added 50-lb since then. Form looks roughly the same, not that form matters in strength contests:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CkJ3XD6t4ke/

This just got uploaded, and I'm probably in the bottom 25%, but these are the best lightweights in the world:

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2022, 04:18:49 PM »
Yeah, but I don't think it was wrong to question whether or not that information was correct.

However, I can accept that ban - I probably deserved another ban somewhere, so whatever.

As for my pictures...I haven't been updating them because I have switched to strength training.

I am on track to be competitive in my weight class. I suspect I will be #4 in Canada among the u-80kg guys, and should be strong enough to compete in the World's u-80kg contest...but I only think they send the winner from each country.

This is from a month or so ago - I've added 50-lb since then. Form looks roughly the same, not that form matters in strength contests:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CkJ3XD6t4ke/

This just got uploaded, and I'm probably in the bottom 25%, but these are the best lightweights in the world:

thanks for the update, I have been unable to sleep for a couple of weeks with the worry.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2022, 04:27:34 PM »
Waiting for the 10th booster before deciding.

Covid HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I’ll just take a few mgs of Deca. No difference.
a

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2022, 04:30:34 PM »
thanks for the update, I have been unable to sleep for a couple of weeks with the worry.

It was for Flexacon.  ;D I just didn't want to break it into two posts.

Hey Flexcon, this is my focus now. Getting myself to the level of these guys. Even if it means being the bottom of the pack. But just being in the mix somewhere.

I have lost size, but I am stronger than I was while on-cycle, because I'm training in the 1-6 rep range now.

I haven't posted photos because I look worse than I did before, so I see no reason to post photos of my physique regressing.

So to answer your question: I look roughly the same as I did pre-cycle.

Doesn't everybody look roughly the same as they did pre-cycle?

Anyone running a cycle of quality gear, assuming they are not on gear normally, would expect to put on 5-30 pounds, and then, over time, go back to their normal look.

Tom Prince was 278-lb in the summer of 2003. By the summer of 2004, he looked like he never picked up a weight in his life.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2022, 04:32:07 PM »
Id just like to thank all of the boosted Boomers for keeping my social security check hopes alive

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2022, 04:41:38 PM »
Based on the poll results so far, I think it's safe to say Getbiggers have above average critical thinking skills.

I meant to post this video just now in my other post - but I don't have any strong evidence this vaccine even works. Even if it does, Covid is not deadly to healthy people:

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2022, 04:45:54 PM »
Lol, who remembers this post from Tom [NOT to be confused for Tommy Wishbone].

Hilarious. 😂

https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=672027.msg9565950#msg9565950

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2022, 05:13:33 PM »
No - Didnt have any & Wont - Leave to the Thick Cockwombles & Sheep 🐑 Like Fools to Have That Crap.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2022, 05:31:41 PM »
Haha the booster. I got covid. It was like a mild cold. Me and my girl got it together.  She had the shot. She couldn't taste or smell anything for weeks. Like I said, it was nothing for me. She even got a booster too. I don't know if she plans on getting another one this year. Nothing to do with me, that's her choice. I'm good. Covid is over as far as I'm concerned.  People still in masks look like absolute fools to me

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2022, 05:36:13 PM »
Haha the booster. I got covid. It was like a mild cold. Me and my girl got it together.  She had the shot. She couldn't taste or smell anything for weeks. Like I said, it was nothing for me. She even got a booster too. I don't know if she plans on getting another one this year. Nothing to do with me, that's her choice. I'm good. Covid is over as far as I'm concerned.  People still in masks look like absolute fools to me
you never "got"covid....   you had what's called a common  cold....

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2022, 05:43:48 PM »

This.

We’ve been told the reason there’s no common cold cure is because it can be one of hundreds of viruses.

Covid is nothing more than cold and flu season repackaged and used as a pretext for a currency devaluation:

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/coronavirus/omicron-flu-allergies-how-can-you-tell-the-difference-in-symptoms/2730115/

If you're wondering whether that runny nose, sore throat or sneeze is simply allergies, just a cold, or possibly early signs of COVID-19 or the flu, you're not alone.

With many experiencing cold-like symptoms, and with COVID and flu cases rising this winter, it can be hard to decipher what could be behind the onset of symptoms.

Experts say the only real way to know the answer is to test, but until then, health officials say to treat any possible symptoms as COVID.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2022, 06:46:03 PM »
Ok

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2022, 07:27:26 PM »

And you?  You have never possessed one iota of common sense.  You are a twatling and a moron by DNA  as doubtless neither of your parents were willing to own up to the creation of such a mental niggard as you.  Liar.

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2022, 07:38:22 PM »
And you?  You have never possessed one iota of common sense.  You are a twatling and a moron by DNA  as doubtless neither of your parents were willing to own up to the creation of such a mental niggard as you.  Liar.
go take 20 boosters dick head

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2022, 11:29:25 PM »

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2022, 11:54:44 PM »
In Canada, there hasn't been fuck all in reduction in Covid deaths so far:

2020: 15,569.
2021: 14,473.
2022: 15,987.

2021 being the biggest proof of the vaccines failure: everyone was locked down as hard or harder than in 2020, and something like 84% of Canadians aged 5+ were vaccinated.

I have no reason to believe the vaccine is working, and the Pfizer  executive explicitly stated that it doesn't stop spread.

Stop embarrassing yourself Matt as you're not very good at looking at data. The sooner you accept that the happier you'll be in life.

2020 in Canada had the fewest covid infections, 2021 and 2022 had far more covid cases (even though they didn't test as much) You need to look at deaths in context of the number of infections.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2022, 11:58:02 PM »
It was for Flexacon.  ;D I just didn't want to break it into two posts.

Hey Flexcon, this is my focus now. Getting myself to the level of these guys. Even if it means being the bottom of the pack. But just being in the mix somewhere.

I have lost size, but I am stronger than I was while on-cycle, because I'm training in the 1-6 rep range now.

I haven't posted photos because I look worse than I did before, so I see no reason to post photos of my physique regressing.

So to answer your question: I look roughly the same as I did pre-cycle.

Doesn't everybody look roughly the same as they did pre-cycle?

Anyone running a cycle of quality gear, assuming they are not on gear normally, would expect to put on 5-30 pounds, and then, over time, go back to their normal look.

Tom Prince was 278-lb in the summer of 2003. By the summer of 2004, he looked like he never picked up a weight in his life.

Matt it's not about you looking better or worse now. Posting an update pic is about completing the journey.

It's like how you made the shooting ropes video, but didn't get to complete your  journey because Prime wouldn't confirm.

We need you to confirm Matt. We need that picture!

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2022, 12:50:32 AM »
my girl

She had the shot.

She even got a booster too.

I don't know if she plans on getting another one this year. Nothing to do with me, that's her choice.

Covid is over as far as I'm concerned.

https://rumble.com/v1ybhtw-shedding-concerns-it-looks-like-the-mrna-is-transferring-from-the-vaccinate.html

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2022, 01:28:04 AM »
Id just like to thank all of the boosted Boomers for keeping my social security check hopes alive
Good point.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2022, 01:38:33 AM »
Bamboozled into getting the first two jabs, expecting that I needed them to board a plane and go to bars and restaurants while vacationing.  Turned out not to be necessary.

C-19 passed through my house in October 2020 and again two weeks ago.

Haven’t even had the sniffles since December 2019.

Depends where you go. To this day you can't go to Singapore. Not sure what the deal is if you're just changing planes there.

I was not legally allowed to leave Australia for awhile there. I took real strong exception to that. Going through police roadblocks and asking permission to go to work, and again in the afternoon to return home, really made me question if this is the place to be.

A good 5% of people in supermarkets here are still wearing paper masks and I still see masked drivers in their car all alone.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2022, 03:16:39 AM »
I'm fulla shit. Singapore will let in antivaxxers but you have to test negative within 2 days of arrival, accompanying documentation etc.

Guessing that's a recent rule change. You'll be ok to transit through the Singapore hub on your way to Dubai, India.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2022, 03:54:11 AM »
I'm not a pleb/f@ggot, so no I will not get a flu-"booster"

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2022, 06:44:08 AM »
I'm fulla shit. Singapore will let in antivaxxers but you have to test negative within 2 days of arrival, accompanying documentation etc.

Guessing that's a recent rule change. You'll be ok to transit through the Singapore hub on your way to Dubai, India.

Testing scam winding down:

NYC’s Pandemic Response Lab to Close as Covid Testing Plummets

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-12-05/nyc-s-pandemic-response-lab-to-close-as-covid-testing-plummets

Beefjake

• Getbig IV
  • Oh fuck it.
« Reply #48 on: December 06, 2022, 08:45:53 AM »
I wanted to visit US in April so all the shots were mandatory.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #49 on: December 06, 2022, 09:03:01 AM »

Am I missing something here?  This bitch didn't want to take one shot b/c he didn't want to skip in the line.  Is this someone replying to him?