Author Topic: RIP Kirstie Alley  (Read 5036 times)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Re: RIP Kirstie Alley
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2022, 11:28:10 AM »
Seems like yesterday I was watching Cheers, getting old!
T

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2022, 11:35:21 AM »
She had something like 200K Twitter followers removed, basically overnight once. From 1M followers to 800K followers, basically for being right-wing.
Imagine being such a self important douche to think unfollowing someone on social media made some kind of statement. Your views aren't the same as mine! Grrrrr!

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2022, 01:58:43 PM »
Imagine being such a self important douche to think unfollowing someone on social media made some kind of statement. Your views aren't the same as mine! Grrrrr!

Well, now she’s dead. Fair is fair

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2022, 04:48:45 PM »
scientologist who could be and was really nasty to others in private life...

sorry no thanks....

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2022, 05:20:39 PM »
Well, now she’s dead. Fair is fair
It was karma then?

APE907

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2022, 05:57:32 PM »

sorry no thanks....

Yes she was a diehard Scientologist and defended that cult consistently.  At one time she was a top tier celeb in the “church”.  Leah Remini has squared off against her since leaving the cult.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2022, 07:57:58 PM »

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2022, 12:51:37 AM »
She had something like 200K Twitter followers removed, basically overnight once. From 1M followers to 800K followers, basically for being right-wing.
Yep.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2022, 01:07:35 AM »

Yes she was a diehard Scientologist and defended that cult consistently.  At one time she was a top tier celeb in the “church”.  Leah Remini has squared off against her since leaving the cult.

What’s the difference between Scientologist cults and Hollywood cults really?  Both are extreme nut cases anyways

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2022, 01:11:57 AM »

sorry no thanks....

Tom, you once made this moronic comment:

my niece's boyfriend's grandfather got covid and passed, he was only 65 and had no prior issues of any kind..

So who are you to talk, Tom?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2022, 02:21:03 AM »
Yeah , Internet does not forget, Tom

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2022, 06:40:54 AM »
Hi again Matt and HI Kwon_2 and Bevo...

#1: Sorry not sorry Matt, if my statement about my niece's boyfriend's grandfather passing away was true...Let's remember what YOU posted saying Covid isn't fatal, but I'm pretty sure someone dying from having Covid (and no other issues beforehand) is considered fatal yes?

Never mind, what does that have to do with anything in regards to Alley being a staunch advocate of the evil abusive insidious scam cult that is scientology and was abusive to those who disagreed with her.  I can be a dumbass according to you but I can also be stating the truth in regards to both Alley and Scientology. Two things can exist and be true at the same time.

#2: Bevo, I would calmly and kindly suggest you do the "homework" on Scientology.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2022, 07:07:00 AM »
Is Xenu on getbig Tom?

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2022, 07:12:01 AM »
R.I.P., she was not perfect, I think she struggled with cocaine addiction at some point as well with food addiction (obesity) but she lived her life her way, whether you liked her or not

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2022, 10:06:45 AM »
R.I.P., she was not perfect, I think she struggled with cocaine addiction at some point as well with food addiction (obesity) but she lived her life her way, whether you liked her or not

All fat asses are living their lives their way.

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2022, 11:48:15 AM »
Pamith is on a mission to show the world how anabolic pizza hut is

Freemason

• Getbig III
  • Tree Trimmer Extraordinaire
« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2022, 12:02:20 PM »

#1: Sorry not sorry Matt, if my statement about my niece's boyfriend's grandfather passing away was true...Let's remember what YOU posted saying Covid isn't fatal, but I'm pretty sure someone dying from having Covid (and no other issues beforehand) is considered fatal yes?

Never mind, what does that have to do with anything in regards to Alley being a staunch advocate of the evil abusive insidious scam cult that is scientology and was abusive to those who disagreed with her.  I can be a dumbass according to you but I can also be stating the truth in regards to both Alley and Scientology. Two things can exist and be true at the same time.

#2: Bevo, I would calmly and kindly suggest you do the "homework" on Scientology.

Praying for you after the loss of this closely known and cherished part of your life. Struck down in the prime of his youth I assume? I remember when I lost my nephew's bestfriend's father-in-law's aunt. I was devastated.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 07, 2022, 12:51:44 PM »

Get a fucking job already, Tom!
T

tacobender

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: December 07, 2022, 12:54:10 PM »
Get a fucking job already, Tom!
he has one chasing jerry

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #44 on: December 07, 2022, 01:05:59 PM »

Fuck you and your mama for your retarded comments
A

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 07, 2022, 01:06:42 PM »
he has one chasing jerry
Sounds about right.
T

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2022, 01:17:02 PM »
Pic on the left is definitely worthy of a "meat-muppet mashing"!

tacobender

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2022, 03:13:22 PM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2022, 03:16:22 PM »
Praying for you after the loss of this closely known and cherished part of your life. Struck down in the prime of his youth I assume? I remember when I lost my nephew's bestfriend's father-in-law's aunt. I was devastated.
LOL  :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #49 on: December 07, 2022, 03:16:55 PM »

Fuck you and your mama for your retarded comments
:D