Author Topic: Serious Training Thread  (Read 177243 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Serious Training Thread
« Reply #1350 on: January 25, 2023, 11:58:29 AM »
Need to start another thread.

Call it the "Really Truly Serious Training Thread".

:D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #1351 on: January 26, 2023, 02:27:22 AM »
No thread can be serious w/ out "bile-puking, blood-shitting, strict-curling nation" bro!

CAN YOU DO IT!!!!

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1352 on: January 26, 2023, 04:29:48 AM »
A fun one this AM...

Interval stuff / delts

Intervals (15 mins) - 3 x 5 mins:
-ASS Bike, Farmers Walk, DB Shoulder-Press

Delts

Smith-BNP's - 10 sets of 10
Rear Delt Raise - 50's - 4 sets of 10
Side Laterals (machine) - 4 sets
Face Pulls w/ Bands - 2 sets

Misc
Extreme Stretch - hams, hips, back - 10 mins

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1353 on: January 26, 2023, 04:38:34 AM »
No thread can be serious w/ out "bile-puking, blood-shitting, strict-curling nation" bro!

CAN YOU DO IT!!!!

I haven’t passed blood in months or thrown up bile I am also competing under 365 Powerlifting at my next planned event not Strict Curl Nation but the goal remains the same get as strong as possible

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1354 on: January 26, 2023, 04:40:02 AM »
A fun one this AM...

Interval stuff / delts

Delts

Misc
great job GR! Can you still get that bar behind your neck easily? I did those for many years but eventually had to start doing them in front.Maybe with some flexibility work I could do them again.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #1355 on: January 26, 2023, 04:42:23 AM »
A fun one this AM...

Interval stuff / delts

Delts

Misc

Pressing machine.

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1356 on: January 26, 2023, 04:43:03 AM »
I haven’t passed blood in months or thrown up bile I am also competing under 365 Powerlifting at my next planned event not Strict Curl Nation but the goal remains the same get as strong as possible
I powerlifted for many years and I am not going to argue if curls are a powerlifting movement but are you going to be doing all 3 pl lifts plus curls.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1357 on: January 26, 2023, 04:54:52 AM »
Pressing machine.

I try to do delts twice a week, mainly to try to strengthen a weakness (injury).
Then on bench day, I do mostly tricep stuff (I dont really train "pecs").

I do enjoy my pressing!  :)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1358 on: January 26, 2023, 05:08:19 AM »
I powerlifted for many years and I am not going to argue if curls are a powerlifting movement but are you going to be doing all 3 pl lifts plus curls.

Hell no I am just registering and signing up for the strict curl only. It’s a full meet though so will probably be stuck there all day watching everyone else squat and deadlift and bench. Being Strict curl is the coolest it will probably go last.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1359 on: January 26, 2023, 05:28:46 AM »
15 min warm up

30 min - Chest / Legs supersets

30 min sleds, bench, push ups, dips, reverse sled

60 min BJJ   

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1360 on: January 26, 2023, 05:50:49 AM »

You'll get stronger. When a goal is involved, it pushes you harder...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1361 on: January 26, 2023, 05:53:58 AM »
You'll get stronger. When a goal is involved, it pushes you harder...

Like a turd, a kidney stone, etc. 

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #1362 on: January 26, 2023, 05:54:21 AM »
I try to do delts twice a week, mainly to try to strengthen a weakness (injury).
Then on bench day, I do mostly tricep stuff (I dont really train "pecs").

I do enjoy my pressing!  :)

I hear ya, I used to love pressing as well. I don’t really train pecs either. I do dips but mainly focus on tris but get a little chest obviously but not the focus. The only thing I really do for chest is cable crossover. I find that after pressing for so many year I have ample pecs so now the cable crossover is helping pull them together and get a fuller look.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #1363 on: January 26, 2023, 05:56:15 AM »

Are you looking for some sort of award or gold star?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1364 on: January 26, 2023, 05:58:51 AM »
Are you looking for some sort of award or gold star?

Just saying you guys will mention I had a stomach ache 6 months ago then claim I am dying. I feel great today no stomach or digestive issues at all. Didn’t get up once last night to poop everything is working as it should. The heavier I am the healthier I have been for a longer time. Right now I am feeling very healthy

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #1365 on: January 26, 2023, 06:06:40 AM »
Just saying you guys will mention I had a stomach ache 6 months ago then claim I am dying. I feel great today no stomach or digestive issues at all. Didn’t get up once last night to poop everything is working as it should. The heavier I am the healthier I have been for a longer time. Right now I am feeling very healthy

You aren't healthy....far from it.  We all are STILL waiting to hear your explanation of how it was determined you had renal / organ / liver failure.   What tests were done to determine that?

I am 100% positive you have ZERO evidence other than your desire to have people feel sorry for you.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1366 on: January 26, 2023, 07:43:24 AM »
You aren't healthy....far from it.  We all are STILL waiting to hear your explanation of how it was determined you had renal / organ / liver failure.   What tests were done to determine that?

I am 100% positive you have ZERO evidence other than your desire to have people feel sorry for you.

Hey man I don’t need to prove I got sick. I got sick it was scary as fuck if you don’t believe me I don’t care. You guys just keep insisting I can cut 40lbs I am already lean it’s insane. Your organs absolutely start shutting down during a hard weight cut. I used to cut lots of weight I wrestled for years I know my body 198lbs is way too much of a cut for me at this point it is unhealthy and my fucking organs start shutting down and I get scary sick. Who diagnosed me I can’t even drive or get to a hospital when I get that sick dehydration kills people with crohns

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1367 on: January 26, 2023, 09:14:26 AM »
Hey man I don’t need to prove I got sick. I got sick it was scary as fuck if you don’t believe me I don’t care. You guys just keep insisting I can cut 40lbs I am already lean it’s insane. Your organs absolutely start shutting down during a hard weight cut. I used to cut lots of weight I wrestled for years I know my body 198lbs is way too much of a cut for me at this point it is unhealthy and my fucking organs start shutting down and I get scary sick. Who diagnosed me I can’t even drive or get to a hospital when I get that sick dehydration kills people with crohns

If you dont care then stop fucking telling us anything

And gut your strict curl ass bullshit back in your own thread

you were 154lb up until being 17 then you blew up to 220 naturally (so you claim) and have juiced ever since

Your organs are struggling because you are too fucking heavy, you didnt have bloody shits at 17 did you?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1368 on: January 26, 2023, 09:22:11 AM »

you were 154lb up until being 17 then you blew up to 220 naturally (so you claim) and have juiced ever since

Your organs are struggling because you are too fucking heavy, you didnt have bloody shits at 17 did you?

Brian, fails to realize he has been anabolics for over 20 years and this the reason for his organs failing. I'm sure the diuretics involved had nothing to do with it.

Actually, changed up the morning cardio routine for a 45 min walk 2.5 miles.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1369 on: January 26, 2023, 09:39:23 AM »
I was going to do a little incidental stuff like forearms,trying  some planks and kettlebell swings,with some much needed stretching that I never do,and abs,but I have been shoveling almost a foot of heavy wet snow all morning off and on and I`m still not done.

I figured I`d try some new stuff like the planks,KB swings, and throw in some stretching but I`ll just do my regular training again tomorrow,and start the new stuff later on this week,barring that we get more snow anyway.

Meanwhile,I`ll stay unflexible.  :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1370 on: January 26, 2023, 09:48:46 AM »

You are getting bloated and fat.   Smarten up.   

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1371 on: January 26, 2023, 02:45:54 PM »

How about you keep your faggotry comments in your own thread then? Jealous Bitch let me know when you grow a pair of arms

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1372 on: January 26, 2023, 02:46:53 PM »
You are getting bloated and fat.   Smarten up.   

Bullshit

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #1373 on: January 26, 2023, 03:10:12 PM »
How about you keep your faggotry comments in your own thread then? Jealous Bitch let me know when you grow a pair of arms

;D ;D ;D

Dude you realize they made this thread to discuss training outside of your thread right?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #1374 on: January 26, 2023, 09:00:17 PM »

You do NOT go into organ failure from just cutting back on food for the short time you did you fucking pathetic excuse for....whatever it is you claim to be.

I know 1,000x more about the physiology of the body than you can imagine.  You manifested this whole "renal / organ / liver failure thing".  Were you messing with some diuretics brian?  I bet you were and do not want to admit it. 

So yes, who diagnosed you?  A medical professional would have to...not you getting on you phone and web-md'ing some symptoms.  How long did you have diarrhea before you diagnosed yourself?  What color was your urine?  You still have your colon Brian....the biggest problem with people with crohns is when they have had some portion of their colons removed...because (as you know because you have a mensa-like brain) the colon is VERY responsible for water re-uptake.  Do you really know how long it takes to become so dehydrated you actually do go into renal failure?   (quick...google it so you don't look stupid)