Author Topic: Ronny Rockel: 13 grams would be a low dose cycle for Yates and Coleman  (Read 3695 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Ronny Rockel: 13 grams would be a low dose cycle for Yates and Coleman
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2022, 01:35:42 AM »
1.5 to 2 grams seemed to be the standard

can't imagine 13 grams or 22 grams... WTF???

I don't believe so. Mike Pulcinella said that at his level [National level], that three grams per week was considered low.

So I'd think somewhere in the 3-10+ gram weekly range.

500mg weekly is a beginner dose for test only. I think 750mg to 1,000mg is intermediate, from threads I've read over they years.

Surely most pros are well over that, no?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2022, 03:39:47 AM »
I don't believe so. Mike Pulcinella said that at his level [National level], that three grams per week was considered low.

So I'd think somewhere in the 3-10+ gram weekly range.

500mg weekly is a beginner dose for test only. I think 750mg to 1,000mg is intermediate, from threads I've read over they years.

Surely most pros are well over that, no?

If you took 500 as your first dose you dont know if 250 would have done the job

I always advise people to start on a low dose if they ask

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2022, 04:20:50 AM »
its written on the stone pillars of Getbig that

4 grams is where the magic starts happens

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2022, 04:32:26 AM »
It’s all so silly and perverted.

Bodybuilding success (competitively) is about structure, shape, proportions (all from birth), and your individual genetic response to gear.

If you have all this in your favour, and you start pumping in the gas … well, there’s your deal.

It’s not a sport.

It is a game of Russian Roulette.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2022, 05:24:03 AM »

Bodybuilding success (competitively) is about structure, shape, proportions (all from birth), and your individual genetic response to gear.

If you have all this in your favour, and you start pumping in the gas … well, there’s your deal.

It’s not a sport.

exactly.......and then excessive stupidity if you continue past a certain age where your health can be compromised due to never coming off after your competitive time is over.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2022, 05:35:22 AM »

It’s not a sport.

It really is.

You have guys like Prince, Nasser, Munzer, Benazizza etc....who melted ftom the inside out.

Then you have guys like Jay, Ronnie and Dexter who used twice as much for twice as long and they're relatively fine (or at least not experiencing organ failure)

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2022, 05:42:58 AM »

It’s not a sport.

You can say the same about any sport, lots of people train hard but only the genetically blessed reach the elite level—drugs or not

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2022, 05:44:21 AM »
It really is.

You have guys like Prince, Nasser, Munzer, Benazizza etc....who melted ftom the inside out.

Then you have guys like Jay, Ronnie and Dexter who used twice as much for twice as long and they're relatively fine (or at least not experiencing organ failure)
TRUE,,but say for instance munzer and momo i think they went to extreme for dryness and with momo guy was a lightweight amateur and got huge over short time period to top bber .

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2022, 05:46:20 AM »
You can say the same about any sport, lots of people train hard but only the genetically blessed reach the elite level—drugs or not
yes but in this 'sport'it is drugs or nothing period.its up to the individual to decide how much they are willing to do and for how long.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2022, 05:43:28 PM »
If you took 500 as your first dose you dont know if 250 would have done the job

I always advise people to start on a low dose if they ask

My friend claims to respond on 150mg.

Isn't there a sort of minimum threshold to get results?

I believe the boards routinely use 500mg as a starting point. I can't say I've ever heard anyone claim to do a 250mg weekly cycle.

My friend above being exception. I feel like he used so little because he was broke though, lol.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2022, 06:05:41 PM »
My friend claims to respond on 150mg.

Isn't there a sort of minimum threshold to get results?

I believe the boards routinely use 500mg as a starting point. I can't say I've ever heard anyone claim to do a 250mg weekly cycle.

My friend above being exception. I feel like he used so little because he was broke though, lol.

Bhanky said 500 mg is trt, so I believe him

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2022, 06:07:20 PM »
its written on the stone pillars of Getbig that

4 grams is where the magic starts happens

What if you are using 3.999 grams?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2022, 07:41:48 PM »
You have to take everything with a grain of salt,
he admits that he was over 20 grams atleast one time..

This is one of the top Pro's and of course you come in the know what other people take.
If you are a heavy weight and hire a trainer this guy would tell you if you take enough..(prepairing for the Mr. Olympia)

Dallas Mc Carver took 22 grams per week.. (proven by blood test in the autopsy)
Don't know if this much is realy necessary but this is probably what they use.

Andreas Münzers Plan was also crazy, the old Milos plans i have seen also several grams.
There was a german bodybuilder who was using Milos as a Trainer who said milos was getting him on an absolute crazy stack.. (i know, some people who know Milos personaly disagreeing with that..)

craig titus who was the undercover Pro was suggesting to take atleast one gram and other stuff as a beginner :D (or something like that). Bostin Loyd and many more also revealed that they took several grams per week..

To me it seems like they realy take this much..maybe not everybody but atleast many of them.
Rockel says this is basicly what it takes if you are 255 lbs and above..(Olympia shape, 5'11 height)

So, nobody?

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2022, 08:57:41 PM »
When Rockel says but not me than you no he is full of shit.  Just looking for some attention.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2022, 03:34:47 AM »
Titus told me he was on 5 grams of just test at an after party around 2003. He was off-season and seemed to say that he was just taking a break at that dosage.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2022, 01:12:26 PM »
You have to take everything with a grain of salt,
he admits that he was over 20 grams atleast one time..

This is one of the top Pro's and of course you come in the know what other people take.
If you are a heavy weight and hire a trainer this guy would tell you if you take enough..(prepairing for the Mr. Olympia)

Dallas Mc Carver took 22 grams per week.. (proven by blood test in the autopsy)
Don't know if this much is realy necessary but this is probably what they use.

Andreas Münzers Plan was also crazy, the old Milos plans i have seen also several grams.
There was a german bodybuilder who was using Milos as a Trainer who said milos was getting him on an absolute crazy stack.. (i know, some people who know Milos personaly disagreeing with that..)

craig titus who was the undercover Pro was suggesting to take atleast one gram and other stuff as a beginner :D (or something like that). Bostin Loyd and many more also revealed that they took several grams per week..

To me it seems like they realy take this much..maybe not everybody but atleast many of them.
Rockel says this is basicly what it takes if you are 255 lbs and above..(Olympia shape, 5'11 height)

Simply nonsense. A gram is 4 2.5cc shots. 13 grams would be almost 50 2.5cc shots. Your body simply can not absorb that. If you inject into an inflamed muscle that has a hemotobia that has not absorbed the last shot, you will wind up in the hospital with blood infection fever etc etc you won't even be able to push the oil in or walk and you think you are going to do it every week? Your bloodwork can not prove dosage again just nonsense.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2022, 01:15:59 PM »
You guys still don't get a moderate year round TRT test dosage prescribed by your doctor is best not blasting tons of crap for a few weeks

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #42 on: December 08, 2022, 01:17:08 PM »
"6 Grams Is The Sweet Spot"

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 08, 2022, 02:08:03 PM »
Simply nonsense. A gram is 4 2.5cc shots. 13 grams would be almost 50 2.5cc shots. Your body simply can not absorb that. If you inject into an inflamed muscle that has a hemotobia that has not absorbed the last shot, you will wind up in the hospital with blood infection fever etc etc you won't even be able to push the oil in or walk and you think you are going to do it every week? Your bloodwork can not prove dosage again just nonsense.

I would tell you to ask Dallas that 13 grams is very possible but he’s dead

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2022, 06:28:27 AM »
I would tell you to ask Dallas that 13 grams is very possible but he’s dead

It’s really not

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 09, 2022, 07:46:08 AM »
My nikka

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 09, 2022, 07:52:15 AM »
You guys still don't get a moderate year round TRT test dosage prescribed by your doctor is best not blasting tons of crap for a few weeks
300-500 mgs of test is not a moderate dose

Fucks sake I only take that much precontest

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #47 on: December 09, 2022, 07:59:21 AM »

How long does it take for a muscle to recover from a shot so that another shot can be injected in the same spot?

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #48 on: December 09, 2022, 08:02:18 AM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 09, 2022, 08:32:00 AM »
How long does it take for a muscle to recover from a shot so that another shot can be injected in the same spot?

Depends on the size of the Muscle and the amount of oil but if you are injecting a full 2.5cc it’s going to take a large muscle like your glutes and require several days even if these guys are shooting a cc here or there into a smaller muscle there is no ducking way the body can absorb 50cc a week just nonsense you would be one massive hemotobia(sp) halfway through week one unable to train  you would just wind up with cyst of oil and have to get them surgically removed