Author Topic: Brittany Grindr released.  (Read 6677 times)

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
Brittany Grindr released.
« on: December 08, 2022, 06:26:00 AM »
The spin is on already. “ Biden the Great” got her released  ;D  What a man! 😆😆

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Brittany Grindr released.
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2022, 06:31:05 AM »
The spin is on already. “ Biden the Great” got her released  ;D  What a man! 😆😆

Mid terms are over with....no political football anymore
A

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2022, 06:37:14 AM »
Good.  Now she can come back and resume hating America again.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2022, 06:40:15 AM »
Fine. Drug charges are horseshit.

But still WNHI. At all.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2022, 06:55:49 AM »
Black female basketball player is released in exchange for an international arms dealer…..white Marine still sits in prison….and yes, coincidentally right after the mid-terms. Gotta secure that black and gay voting base  ::)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2022, 07:01:40 AM »
Let's be real, I don't give a fuck about Griner. She's a disgusting dike. Russia had a golden opportunity to swap someone of high clout in the U.S for someone they wanted back. They don't give a fuck about Griner. She's political fodder.

The Marine Paul Whelan. Canadian born, kicked out of the Marines on a bad conduct discharge. He was convicted of spying as a contractor in Russia. Doing 16 years.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2022, 07:56:29 AM »
I was really hoping she would serve her 10 years. Ugly bitch.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2022, 08:04:26 AM »
Black female basketball player is released in exchange for an international arms dealer…..white Marine still sits in prison….and yes, coincidentally right after the mid-terms. Gotta secure that black and gay voting base  ::)

That’s fucked.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2022, 08:47:31 AM »
Good.  Now she can come back and resume hating America again.

I’m curious if her stance has changed about America. It’s sad that she ignored warnings to leave the country much earlier than she tried to, and that she ultimately was a pawn in a political process.

My initial thought as well…..

Let's be real, I don't give a fuck about Griner. She's a disgusting dike. Russia had a golden opportunity to swap someone of high clout in the U.S for someone they wanted back. They don't give a fuck about Griner. She's political fodder.

The Marine Paul Whelan. Canadian born, kicked out of the Marines on a bad conduct discharge. He was convicted of spying as a contractor in Russia. Doing 16 years.

Wiggs, I know zero details of this story, outside of his imprisonment; was this guy another political prisoner or do you think there was some merit to the charges.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2022, 08:54:23 AM »
I’m curious if her stance has changed about America. It’s sad that she ignored warnings to leave the country much earlier than she tried to, and that she ultimately was a pawn in a political process.

My initial thought as well…..

Wiggs, I know zero details of this story, outside of his imprisonment; was this guy another political prisoner or do you think there was some merit to the charges.

I looked into that and couldn't find any ah ha, gotcha moments on him so I can't say. The CIA stated they wouldn't hire someone with his record, which is true unless he had some unique skill or talent. I believe he had information he was bragging about having that got him jammed up and accused, convicted and imprisoned.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2022, 08:58:36 AM »

Great info, Wiggs.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2022, 09:05:05 AM »
If she was a guy there'd be a lot of mulatto babies coming out of the prison over the next year.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2022, 09:08:55 AM »
But Biden  and the left are trying to take our firearms

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2022, 09:18:36 AM »
What a slap in the face. Are we releasing everyone in prison in the US convicted on marijuana charges?

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2022, 09:21:27 AM »
Nothing about this surprises me.
~

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2022, 09:35:23 AM »
If I hear about her “wife” one more time I’m gonna break some shit…

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2022, 09:41:29 AM »
If I hear about her “wife” one more time I’m gonna break some shit…

Amen ... Any so called journalist who fails to put "wife" in quotes is just another useless fa66ot whose death via the AIDS will be celebrated by decent people everywhere.
~

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2022, 09:46:22 AM »
But what did we give up for this guy?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2022, 09:54:38 AM »
Amen ... Any so called journalist who fails to put "wife" in quotes is just another useless fa66ot whose death via the AIDS will be celebrated by decent people everywhere.

Whoa…I like the cut of this guy’s jib.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2022, 10:13:12 AM »
No one knew who this America hating chick was before she got arrested but again, it’s only because she’s black and gay and got caught smuggling 7 grams of weed into a country where it’s illegal is the ONLY reason why you know her.

Let’s face it, no one watches the WNBA

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2022, 10:16:48 AM »

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2022, 10:22:10 AM »
Public Service Announcement:

“Boys and girls….NEVER eat the pussies of whores.”

You are welcome.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2022, 10:28:43 AM »
No one knew who this America hating chick was before she got arrested but again, it’s only because she’s black and gay and got caught smuggling 7 grams of weed into a country where it’s illegal is the ONLY reason why you know her.

Let’s face it, no one watches the WNBA

Its a dude...

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2022, 10:30:32 AM »

A White Marine who was convicted of theft of 10k and accessing a government computer with a fake SSN getting a bad conduct discharge.  Some who decided to associate and going to Russia using a "wedding" as cover in order to conduct business with a Russian agent and was arrested with a USB of Russian economic files along with having 80k in unaccounted money

The United States may have failed but so did Canada where he was born as well as Ireland and UK as he's a citizen in 4 countries.  Its ultimately up to Putin to release him anyway and he definitely isn't giving up someone like him.  Even Trump couldn't get him out.   He's just fucked.   Yes, he was a Marine...but a Marine who used his position to steal money.  Don't prop him up as some American hero.

Compare that to a 2 time Olympic gold medalist who was being held on having some hadish oil.   Even Russian citizens get probation for stuff like that instead of 9 year sentence .   I'm glad she was released because she was clearly being used as a political football
A

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2022, 10:35:14 AM »
she?