Author Topic: What man can defeat him?  (Read 6580 times)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
Re: What man can defeat him?
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2022, 06:22:59 AM »
Jones would be destroyed by martyn ford according to a bricklayer from Birmingham who's seen ford hit a bag and that's all the evidence he needs ford beats Jon Jones

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2022, 06:29:14 AM »
Andrew Tate would easily take him out with his eyes closed

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2022, 06:31:30 AM »
Man, these comments. I love Getbig. 🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Definitely need him to fight.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2022, 07:12:22 AM »
A prime Tyson was an animal and an absolute criminal that would have essentially bitten another's man's testicles to win a fight. Prime Tyson would get smoked in a ring by a prime Lenox Lewis every damn day of the week (Prime Lenox Lewis beats the fuck out of everyone in boxing, regardless of era in my humble opinion). Prime Tyson would also get outboxed by prime Holyfield. On the street, prime Tyson would probably kill both of them. Prime Tyson fighting prime Jones on the street, hard to tell who would win, but I'd lean on Jones. Tyson has NO ground game and Jones is a strong wrestler and is also prone to criminality. Jones would easily kill a man if he knew he could get away with it.

If Jones fights Ngannou in March, I'll definitely watch that fight!

"1"

It was an exciting heavyweight era. I like Lewis too. Would have been great to see Lewis versus bowe.

https://thegruelingtruth.com/boxing/the-truth-behind-lennox-lewis-vs-riddick-bowe-and-why-it-never-happened/#:~:text=Bowe%20dominated%20the%20first%20round,off%2C%20giving%20Lewis%20the%20win!

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2022, 07:16:25 AM »
In a street fight, Jon would probably get destroyed by a prime Kimbo Slice.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2022, 07:24:39 AM »
In a street fight, Jon would probably get destroyed by a prime Kimbo Slice.

Bro, you're talking pretty reckless. Lol
As OneMoreRep said and I rubber stamp, because Jon's propensity for behavior outside of the law, in a street fight, he'd be lethal with his skillset.

He'd kill Kimbo and unless Tyson landed early, Jon would wrestler fuck him and make him tap. Or he could keep him at a distance and kick him into a win.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2022, 07:43:21 AM »
As OneMoreRep said and I rubber stamp, because Jon's propensity for behavior outside of the law, in a street fight, he'd be lethal with his skillset.

He'd kill Kimbo and unless Tyson landed early, Jon would wrestler fuck him and make him tap. Or he could keep him at a distance and kick him into a win.

In my opinion, Prime Kimbo is more athletic than Francis Ngannou. Kimbo would be a difficult man to wrestle 

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2022, 07:48:26 AM »
Fighting that far above your natural bodyweight doesnt do you any favors most of the time

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2022, 08:10:11 AM »
Fighting that far above your natural bodyweight doesnt do you any favors most of the time

He used to walk around at 230lbs. So 250s is not that far from his natural weight.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2022, 08:11:24 AM »
In my opinion, Prime Kimbo is more athletic than Francis Ngannou. Kimbo would be a difficult man to wrestle

Ngannou would have destroyed Kimbo. Kimbo was not that skilled. Ngannou is bigger, stronger and more skilled.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2022, 08:36:14 AM »
Ngannou would have destroyed Kimbo. Kimbo was not that skilled. Ngannou is bigger, stronger and more skilled.

Kimbo on this day was 268LB. Very athletic.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2yksn?playlist=x533z

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2022, 08:42:13 AM »
If only the UFC would stop being such pussies about Cocaine use, it would be great!

"1"

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2022, 08:55:27 AM »
I think nganu will take jones head off his fucking shoulders jones was very unimpressive his past two fights and has not fought in nearly 3 years
This. People thinking Jones will pack on 50 pounds, not fight in 3 years and hold the same speed and technique he had against guys that were significantly smaller than him. Now he'll be 50 pounds heavier, 3 years older and being hit by guys 50 pounds heavier than his previous opponents. If he does great, awesome, but I feel like he's stepping into a whole new playground and there's some big ass bullies looking to stomp on his name.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2022, 09:10:17 AM »
I bet his legs are still super skinny, he must look like a fucking Flamingo

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2022, 10:08:39 AM »
If only the UFC would stop being such pussies about Cocaine use, it would be great!

"1"

I never understood dudes who wanted to fight when they got coked up. When I was college and used to dabble in doing that shit, it made me want to do more coke and talk to people. Never made me angry.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2022, 10:53:22 AM »

I never understood dudes who wanted to fight when they got coked up. When I was college and used to dabble in doing that shit, it made me want to do more coke and talk to people.

Never made me angry.

Brother Iron, I think I can shed some light on this, bear with me as it's a bit boring.

Ever try stimulants like Ritalin or Adderall? Those stimulants are used to treat conditions like attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). The reason they work is because they increase 3 particular chemicals in your brain, those chemicals are Dopamine, Noradrenaline and Serotonin.
  • Dopamine is directly involved in movement, memory, reward recognition, motivation, energy, attention, mood, learning and arousal.
  • Noradrenaline increases arousal and alertness, promotes vigilance, enhances formation and retrieval of memory, and focuses attention. Noradrenaline also increases your heart rate and blood pressure.
  • Serotonin influences learning, memory, happiness, modulates anxiety, regulates mood, decreases sadness as well as regulating body temperature, sleep, sexual behavior and hunger.
For someone that lacks attention, concentration and focus (someone with ADHD), you can then see why using a stimulant like Adderall would be HIGHLY beneficial. What if I tell you that Cocaine and Adderall share many of the same properties? Cocaine blocks the transporters for dopamine, serotonin, and norepinephrine, causing increases in extracellular levels of these neurotransmitters. This is why many people call Adderall - "Cocaine in a pill". The major difference is that I think Adderall (long acting formulation) is even more dangerous as it can last anywhere from 8-12 hours with sustained effects, whereby Cocaine will wear off after 1-3 hours.

So now, imagine a fighter who uses Cocaine before a fight and all of a sudden he experiences improvement to his alertness, attention, concentration, focus, energy levels, movement, motivation, and vigilance, while also having regulation of his mood that makes him less anxious and fearful. What kind of fighter would he now be? An amazing fighter.

I'm not promoting Cocaine use, but for some people with gifts (like Jones) it is a wonder drug.

"1"

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2022, 11:19:26 AM »
Brother Iron, I think I can shed some light on this, bear with me as it's a bit boring.

Ever try stimulants like Ritalin or Adderall? Those stimulants are used to treat conditions like attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). The reason they work is because they increase 3 particular chemicals in your brain, those chemicals are Dopamine, Noradrenaline and Serotonin.
  • Dopamine is directly involved in movement, memory, reward recognition, motivation, energy, attention, mood, learning and arousal.
  • Noradrenaline increases arousal and alertness, promotes vigilance, enhances formation and retrieval of memory, and focuses attention. Noradrenaline also increases your heart rate and blood pressure.
  • Serotonin influences learning, memory, happiness, modulates anxiety, regulates mood, decreases sadness as well as regulating body temperature, sleep, sexual behavior and hunger.
For someone that lacks attention, concentration and focus (someone with ADHD), you can then see why using a stimulant like Adderall would be HIGHLY beneficial. What if I tell you that Cocaine and Adderall share many of the same properties? Cocaine blocks the transporters for dopamine, serotonin, and norepinephrine, causing increases in extracellular levels of these neurotransmitters. This is why many people call Adderall - "Cocaine in a pill". The major difference is that I think Adderall (long acting formulation) is even more dangerous as it can last anywhere from 8-12 hours with sustained effects, whereby Cocaine will wear off after 1-3 hours.

So now, imagine a fighter who uses Cocaine before a fight and all of a sudden he experiences improvement to his alertness, attention, concentration, focus, energy levels, movement, motivation, and vigilance, while also having regulation of his mood that makes him less anxious and fearful. What kind of fighter would he now be? An amazing fighter.

I'm not promoting Cocaine use, but for some people with gifts (like Jones) it is a wonder drug.

"1"

While I see all of your points on the drugs and their effects (I’ve done plenty) I just didn’t know enough about boxing to realize how much the added focus would help.

I guess I was blurring the lines between what a trained fighter might get from it, and my douchebag buddies in college thinking it made them tough.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2022, 11:26:46 AM »

While I see all of your points on the drugs and their effects (I’ve done plenty) I just didn’t know enough about boxing to realize how much the added focus would help.

I guess I was blurring the lines between what a trained fighter might get from it, and my douchebag buddies in college thinking it made them tough.

Oh dude, the added reactivity time when striking, attention to your opponent's tells (things like how they rotate hips prior to throwing certain punches or kicks), the reduction of the sensation of fear, the added energy levels, just to mention a few of them is what I mean when it comes to pumping Jones with Coke.

For regular people like us, it's a great party drug and would make you a stallion in bed with the ladies. For Jones, it makes him feel supernatural. I have many friends that used to use Cocaine when younger in copious amounts. The stories are insane man.

"1"

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2022, 11:27:57 AM »

Wiggs I agree jones would take Tyson down and would pound his skull in a lot of people on here do not understand how skilled and elite mma fighter is hell buster Douglas put an ass whipping on Tyson. And Tyson still makes excuses till this day about why he lost

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2022, 11:36:08 AM »
This. People thinking Jones will pack on 50 pounds, not fight in 3 years and hold the same speed and technique he had against guys that were significantly smaller than him. Now he'll be 50 pounds heavier, 3 years older and being hit by guys 50 pounds heavier than his previous opponents. If he does great, awesome, but I feel like he's stepping into a whole new playground and there's some big ass bullies looking to stomp on his name.

Exactly chaos and he barely won his last two fights 3 years off and jumping 50 lbs in weight is a lot and from what I have seen he is not muscular at all I think he should have at least one tune up fight before fighting nganou but the ufc has not had a good year Ppv sale wise I imagine they will try to make this fight happen first to cash in fast

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #45 on: December 10, 2022, 11:37:52 AM »
Jon Jones would single leg Tyson and pound his skull in

It’s the classic boxer against wrestler question. If it’s the the type of street fight where two guys just throw hands, clearly Tyson, but if it’s a matter of Jones getting the takedown without getting KOd, gotta give the advantage to the wrestler.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 10, 2022, 11:57:04 AM »
I'd bet Alexander Karelin to put jones through the concrete

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 10, 2022, 12:00:14 PM »

I never understood dudes who wanted to fight when they got coked up. When I was college and used to dabble in doing that shit, it made me want to do more coke and talk to people. Never made me angry.

I alays thought MMA fighters were on Ecstasy the amoundt of hugging each other they did

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #48 on: December 10, 2022, 12:02:33 PM »
I'd bet Alexander Karelin to put jones through the concrete

Who?

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 10, 2022, 12:06:10 PM »