Author Topic: Little Tattletale Babies on getbig  (Read 30522 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Little Tattletale Babies on getbig
« Reply #75 on: January 23, 2007, 07:17:03 PM »
Why doesn't that surprise me?

Hey Sars, if you read this, I should let you know that there's at least about 15 - 20 people in my gym alone who know you and think you're one funny f*cker. Funny thing is, one of them even said that 'Kiwiol is quite funny' without realising they were talking to him in the first place :o 8)

Have you guys ever been recognised? Getbig is quite popular and the SQUAD is now famous world wide 8) Sars and Mars should be pleased and we should all be proud 8)

I'm kind of a big deal around here but it's due more to my massive penis than anything else.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #76 on: January 23, 2007, 07:27:04 PM »
How could they not know its you? You are the only five foot 6 guy in the squad who lives in NZ and wears his pants at the nipple ;)

LOL! The last time I checked, my pants were sitting nearly 3.3 millimetres from my nipples 8)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #77 on: January 23, 2007, 07:27:48 PM »
LOL! The last time I checked, my pants were sitting nearly 3.3 millimetres from my nipples 8)

I had to, for old times sake :)
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: January 23, 2007, 07:30:14 PM »
No offense to Kiwi, but you must be one of the shorter guys in NZ. Those maori's and co. are ginormous.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #79 on: January 23, 2007, 08:49:06 PM »
hahahaha, Ron PM'd me and told me that 7 of you little crybaby bitches hit the Report to Moderator on something i said this weekend, hahahaha, are you that pathetic and weak that you have to go crying to Ron about  a post on a message board, i have never once in almost 2 years and 14,000 posts hit teh report to moderator button, grow up, it's only the internet.
i must agree nothing is gayer than little bitch easily-offended tattle-tails.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #80 on: January 24, 2007, 12:05:47 AM »
No offense to Kiwi, but you must be one of the shorter guys in NZ. Those maori's and co. are ginormous.

None taken buddy. And you're right about the Maoris and Polynesians, especially Samoans and Tongans. I've got heaps of mates who are Samoan (and Tongans too) and the average size of these guys is something like 6'1", 230 lbs(current generation). Tongans are even (slightly) bigger and are apparently the biggest race on earth.

Saw this Tongan guy once in my old gym. He was about 6 feet even and about 225 - 230 lbs, with terrific lines and about 14 - 15% bodyfat. And he was benching 3 plates for reps. Anyway, I went up to him to have a chat and asked him if he took any Protein or other supplements. And he goes "What's protein?" LOFL!

I tell ya, if you took some of these guys and put them under proper supervision (training, dieting etc), some of them would morph into absolute monsters. Unfortunately, while a lot of them show casual interest and respect people who're built, the majority (probably 80%, if not more) of them just f*ck around in the gym either cause they aren't that interested or mostly because they don't know what they're doing :-\. And of course, most of them turn to sports like Rugby in which they can make money.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: January 24, 2007, 07:11:30 AM »
None taken buddy. And you're right about the Maoris and Polynesians, especially Samoans and Tongans. I've got heaps of mates who are Samoan (and Tongans too) and the average size of these guys is something like 6'1", 230 lbs(current generation). Tongans are even (slightly) bigger and are apparently the biggest race on earth.

Saw this Tongan guy once in my old gym. He was about 6 feet even and about 225 - 230 lbs, with terrific lines and about 14 - 15% bodyfat. And he was benching 3 plates for reps. Anyway, I went up to him to have a chat and asked him if he took any Protein or other supplements. And he goes "What's protein?" LOFL!

I tell ya, if you took some of these guys and put them under proper supervision (training, dieting etc), some of them would morph into absolute monsters. Unfortunately, while a lot of them show casual interest and respect people who're built, the majority (probably 80%, if not more) of them just f*ck around in the gym either cause they aren't that interested or mostly because they don't know what they're doing :-\. And of course, most of them turn to sports like Rugby in which they can make money.
exactly, in another gym i used to train at i used to sometimes lift with two Samoans who were cousins, one was 6'3" 340lbs. the other was 6'1" 270 and the smaller one would come in and bench 500 for 5 after doing 455 for 7, 405 for 12, 315 for 15 and 225 for 20, this guys idea of a meal was going to Hooters and eating 70 chicken wings while looking at women.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #82 on: January 24, 2007, 07:46:28 AM »
exactly, in another gym i used to train at i used to sometimes lift with two Samoans who were cousins, one was 6'3" 340lbs. the other was 6'1" 270 and the smaller one would come in and bench 500 for 5 after doing 455 for 7, 405 for 12, 315 for 15 and 225 for 20, this guys idea of a meal was going to Hooters and eating 70 chicken wings while looking at women.

Yup, those fucking animals were just built to bench.

Short thick arms with massive torsos.  Freaks

As a matter of fact, if sucking cocks were like having a great bench , JaeJonna would be a Samoan

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #83 on: January 24, 2007, 04:59:36 PM »
wheres the thread from earlier today about shadow being a racist--then hsadow states all racists should die immediately, and in the next sentence proceeds to make huge racist comments about white people.

Also, hmmmm toxic avenger and shadow--how come the sand monkey gobi eating camel riders press the report to mod button the most?  Is it in their blood?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: January 24, 2007, 05:45:07 PM »
wheres the thread from earlier today about shadow being a racist--then hsadow states all racists should die immediately, and in the next sentence proceeds to make huge racist comments about white people.

Also, hmmmm toxic avenger and shadow--how come the sand monkey gobi eating camel riders press the report to mod button the most?  Is it in their blood?

read this carefully...........
ALL WHITES ARE THE FUCKIN SAME..NO WONDER THE ISLAM EXTREMISTS WANT TO EXTERMINATE YOUR SORRY ASSES

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=121949.0
E

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #85 on: January 24, 2007, 06:06:31 PM »
thanks daniel--appreciate that

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: January 24, 2007, 06:06:54 PM »
thanks daniel--appreciate that

Anytime
E

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #87 on: January 25, 2007, 12:15:50 PM »
samoans are the biggest strongest people on earth. i have a 5-9 280lb cousin and when he moved to hawaii he was no longer a 'big guy' he was considered on the smaller side lol. i think onlyme has some good stories about samoan gym monsters.

Bigbuthealthy

• Getbig II
« Reply #88 on: January 25, 2007, 02:13:59 PM »
We will find out who is behind Sarcasm's betray and we will butcher them.
240 at 10 bf.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #89 on: January 25, 2007, 02:21:50 PM »

Are u fuckin serious. Dude get his in contest shape. Might be like Tevita Aholelei.

Krusader

• Getbig II
« Reply #90 on: January 28, 2007, 06:52:44 PM »
hahahaha, Ron PM'd me and told me that 7 of you little crybaby bitches hit the Report to Moderator on something i said this weekend, hahahaha, are you that pathetic and weak that you have to go crying to Ron about  a post on a message board, i have never once in almost 2 years and 14,000 posts hit teh report to moderator button, grow up, it's only the internet.

14000 post. I wouldn't brag about it. That's an average of 4 hours a day spend on this board.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #91 on: January 28, 2007, 10:21:08 PM »
14000 post. I wouldn't brag about it. That's an average of 4 hours a day spend on this board.

Still makes him better than you who spends an average of 24 hours a day on all things cock hahahahaha

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: January 29, 2007, 10:39:07 AM »
hahahaha. Toxic cried to Ron again. This has to be the 4th ultimatum I've gotten in the last 2 weeks about arabic comments I've made. What a fucking crybaby.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #93 on: January 29, 2007, 10:40:07 AM »
hahahaha. Toxic cried to Ron again. This has to be the 4th ultimatum I've gotten in the last 2 weeks about arabic comments I've made. What a fucking crybaby.
hahhahha what a little bitch check the thread he started on the x

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #94 on: January 30, 2007, 03:40:35 PM »

Hey man the camel jockey reported me litterally 5 times last week twice in the same hour i got messages from ron... Asking me WTF i was doing.. I wrote RON and he told me just keep it on the V and he didnt care what i said pretty much... Ron knows Toxi is a lil whinny arab bitchmade cousin fucker.... Rapist

Krusader

• Getbig II
« Reply #95 on: January 30, 2007, 03:54:13 PM »
Still makes him better than you who spends an average of 24 hours a day on all things cock hahahahaha

How can spending half of his awake time on this board making him better? Wouldn't that time better spent training or working on some sort of business that might someday generate some cashflow?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: January 31, 2007, 07:23:32 AM »
hahahaha, chalk up another message from Ron. Apparently if we don't stop, both of us are going into timeout. ahahahaha, mr. getbig fucking elder has about as much pull on this site as a parapalegic.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #97 on: January 31, 2007, 07:29:52 AM »
hahahaha, chalk up another message from Ron. Apparently if we don't stop, both of us are going into timeout. ahahahaha, mr. getbig fucking elder has about as much pull on this site as a parapalegic.
hahahaahhhhahhah what up berzerk if you go into time out ill keep fighting the good fight agianst these tiny tits

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #98 on: January 31, 2007, 07:31:17 AM »
hahahaahhhhahhah what up berzerk if you go into time out ill keep fighting the good fight agianst these tiny tits

Not to worry - I know that if the legendary BF were put in time-out, the equally legendary 'Dan18's Forehead' will still be around to crucify little twats in the usual fashion ;)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: January 31, 2007, 07:32:13 AM »
Not to worry - I know that if the legendary BF were put in time-out, the equally legendary 'Dan18's Forehead' will still be around to crucify little twats in the usual fashion ;)

hahahahaha yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That Dan18s Forehead guy is quite the character.

I just told Ron that if he avoids me, I'll avoid him. I've already wasted enough time on an inferior sand guy such as himself.