Author Topic: idea for the squad  (Read 7336 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
idea for the squad
« on: February 03, 2007, 02:20:03 PM »
since this board has had about 2 posts a day lately, may i suggest that the squad launch an INVASION, Operation Barbarossa style on some of the other lowly and weak boards on here, perhaps the X. a war would revitalize things for sure. you can name a general, minister of armaments, ect. ... maybe even forge and hold your own empire by conquering subjugating and occupying the weaker  boards (like maybe the X) that are filled with Tiny Tits just waiting for a blitzkrieg to run wild on them. its time to branch out and carve out an empire.it is your destiny

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: idea for the squad
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2007, 02:21:31 PM »
Yes, we will invade them and butcher them.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2007, 02:31:24 PM »
john matrix you have good ideas the squad will butcher you last

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2007, 07:05:40 PM »
since this board has had about 2 posts a day lately, may i suggest that the squad launch an INVASION, Operation Barbarossa style on some of the other lowly and weak boards on here, perhaps the X. a war would revitalize things for sure. you can name a general, minister of armaments, ect. ... maybe even forge and hold your own empire by conquering subjugating and occupying the weaker  boards (like maybe the X) that are filled with Tiny Tits just waiting for a blitzkrieg to run wild on them. its time to branch out and carve out an empire.it is your destiny

The problem with this is, if we go and post in the X, Flower's either gonna edit our posts (if not delete them altogether) or move them to the Y or the V. Besides, the X boarders are the lamest of the bunch (STella excepted) and aren't worth fighting.

The V always goes through ups and down, Mr Matrix. In spite of the lack of tiny tits, we have more new posts and threads everyday than any other board except for the G&O and the General Topics board. You just need to be a little patient :-\

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2007, 10:10:45 PM »
i guess my bloodthirst for more ruthless ownings got the best of my patience :-\

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2007, 08:54:47 AM »
go give your boyfriend's taint a tongue bath "john matrix", hahahahaha what a salami smoker.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2007, 08:58:52 AM »
go give your boyfriend's taint a tongue bath "john matrix", hahahahaha what a salami smoker.
hhhhhahhahhh john matrix has been known to puff a pole or two squadfather

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2007, 09:02:31 AM »
I don't get it guys ??? John Matrix is a good soul who always praises the SQUAD and loves our way of crucifying tiny tits. He's one of our biggest supporters even in the main boards and I think we should be cool to John Matrix.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2007, 09:28:07 AM »
I don't get it guys ??? John Matrix is a good soul who always praises the SQUAD and loves our way of crucifying tiny tits. He's one of our biggest supporters even in the main boards and I think we should be cool to John Matrix.
yah john matrix is some good shit i cant control it sometimes the pownings get the better of me  :'(

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2007, 09:30:38 AM »
MONSTER ASS FUCKING
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2007, 09:31:18 AM »
MONSTER ASS FUCKING
fuck you cow fucker

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2007, 09:32:35 AM »
f**k you cow fucker
STILL QUOTING MY POSTS LIKE A SON OF A BITCH :-*
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2007, 09:35:28 AM »
STILL QUOTING MY POSTS LIKE A SON OF A BITCH :-*
have you seen the sticky bitch  :)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2007, 09:36:22 AM »
have you seen the sticky bitch  :)
STILL STUCK TO MY NUTS LIKE A LEECH..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2007, 10:00:04 AM »
Unless we're gonna post about ~f~, pets or menstrual cycles forget about posting on teh x-board too much. :) The trivial elders have gone soft and can't handle having their balls broken anymore. The alphabet boards were going to be condensed but Ron couldn't handle the crying and left things as they were, LOL! Plus, No one would have ever been able to agree on a moderator who could be fair to all posters. Only 5 or 6 people are really allowed to vote on the modship there. Most of us could have lived with slippy but none could/would have 'respected teh paw'. The days they were merged resulted in epic ownings, temper tantrums by grown men, tons of PMs to Ron and ~a~ permantly injuring her finger deleting/moving threads. :)

Funny will return there someday but not soon. A lot of people posting here now came along when the x sucked like it does now so they have no idea of it's former brutality. Now it's a support group, LOL!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2007, 10:01:54 AM »
hahahaha, I remember Knny putting the gun his mouth during those days. As usual, he was too pussy to pull the trigger.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2007, 10:06:28 AM »
Unless we're gonna post about ~f~, pets or menstrual cycles forget about posting on teh x-board too much. :) The trivial elders have gone soft and can't handle having their balls broken anymore. The alphabet boards were going to be condensed but Ron couldn't handle the crying and left things as they were, LOL! Plus, No one would have ever been able to agree on a moderator who could be fair to all posters. Only 5 or 6 people are really allowed to vote on the modship there. Most of us could have lived with slippy but none could/would have 'respected teh paw'. The days they were merged resulted in epic ownings, temper tantrums by grown men, tons of PMs to Ron and ~a~ permantly injuring her finger deleting/moving threads. :)

Funny will return there someday but not soon. A lot of people posting here now came along when the x sucked like it does now so they have no idea of it's former brutality. Now it's a support group, LOL!

The X board is so washed up, just like most of it's posters that I don't even bother flaming it anymore. It's like that joke from Seinfeld where Jerry and George laugh at retards, saying how they can say anything (in an association test) and get away with it. I think Shadow, being the resident retard that he is, should fit in there perfectly.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2007, 10:09:18 AM »
the x used to be funny man ol slippys crockpot threads were the best ! bon appetite negras

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2007, 10:12:57 AM »
the x used to be funny man ol slippys crockpot threads were the best ! bon appetite negras

Rude, you should invite Slippy to come down and hang out at the V

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2007, 10:13:48 AM »
Rude, you should invite Slippy to come down and hang out at the V
hahhahhahahah slippy is a crazy sum bitch he do what he wants i dont know if i could convince him

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2007, 10:17:45 AM »
Slippy's cool.......... unless you insult the crock-pot, LOL!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2007, 10:20:18 AM »
Slippy's cool.......... unless you insult the crock-pot, LOL!

Crock-pot? Speak on this Dr K 8)

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2007, 10:22:33 AM »
Crock-pot? Speak on this Dr K 8)

He's a one pot chef. :)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise