Author Topic: Whats the diffrence between Mon_of_steele and Man of steel ???  (Read 11693 times)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Whats the diffrence between Mon_of_steele and Man of steel ???
« on: February 06, 2007, 11:21:14 AM »
I dont get it ????
L

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
Re: Whats the diffrence between Mon_of_steele and Man of steel ???
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2007, 12:35:20 PM »
Are you kidding my darling?

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2007, 02:15:04 PM »
mon_of_steele: gayass poser, can leap tall muscle bears in a single bound

MOS:  huge dick, pwning machine, Squad member, lover of titties, man mountain and will bitchslap the taste outta your mouth

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2007, 02:31:16 PM »
mon_of_steele: gayass poser

MOS:  huge dick, pwning machine, Squad member, lover of titties, man mountain and will bitchslap the taste outta your mouth
dont forget he can leap tall muscle bears in a single bound.
p

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2007, 02:39:51 PM »
dont forget he can leap tall muscle bears in a single bound.

Fixed

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2007, 02:52:13 PM »
Fixed

soooo true  ;D just messin with ya mos  ;)
p

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2007, 04:01:30 PM »

Take it easy there, King of Comicon.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2007, 04:07:41 PM »
Take it easy there, King of Comicon.
were ya been gum gurgaler its been 100% less gay here without you

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2007, 04:13:33 PM »
were ya been gum gurgaler its been 100% less gay here without you

Love being in your head.  More importantly, I've been donating time to the NDSS to ensure there will be a future for you.

ducket - fee simple

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2007, 04:19:52 PM »
Love being in your head.  More importantly, I've been donating time to the NDSS to ensure there will be a future for you.

ducket - fee simple
you need to start worrying about yourself if you think your in my head who has a pic of the squad in his sig

epic - infatuated

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2007, 04:35:27 PM »
you need to start worrying about yourself if you think your in my head who has a pic of the squad in his sig

epic - infatuated

haha, if it didn't bother some of you so much, it wouldn't be consistently referenced.  My sig is a perpetual Squad owning machine.

truth - skin

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2007, 04:55:40 PM »
gay - you

haaaaaaaaaaaaa, you're just like your mother.  Instead of your father beating her around the house and her coming back for more; I'm kicking you around your little cyber house.

stickball - cake

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2007, 05:01:35 PM »
haaaaaaaaaaaaa, you're just like your mother.  Instead of your father beating her around the house and her coming back for more; I'm kicking you around your little cyber house.

stickball - cake
hahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa that was your girl servicing me and your mom watching while your dad fucked you up teh ass!!!!!!!

small - inadequate

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2007, 05:12:28 PM »
hahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa that was your girl servicing me and your mom watching while your dad fucked you up teh ass!!!!!!!

small - inadequate

Bro, if this was your mom posting under my account, you would be so far up her ass you'd find my spent rubber and a ballooned eighth of Tina.  Love fuckin' that dirty mule, ass acne and all.

spun - nights

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2007, 05:15:20 PM »
Bro, if this was your mom posting under my account, you would be so far up her ass you'd find my spent rubber and a ballooned eighth of Tina.  Love fuckin' that dirty mule, ass acne and all.

spun - nights
kinda like how the squad has ass rapes you and your family everytime you post on teh v

anal - violation

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2007, 05:20:32 PM »
kinda like how the squad has ass rapes you and your family everytime you post on teh v

anal - violation

Not really, but more like when you hang your head in shame and walk into work knowing your boss owns you for another 10 hours with unpaid overtime.

reality - dissolved pension

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2007, 05:21:46 PM »
Not really, but more like when you hang your head in shame and walk into work knowing your boss owns you for another 10 hours with unpaid overtime.

reality - dissolved pension
were do you get unpaid overtime from queer johhny  ???

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2007, 05:27:36 PM »
were do you get unpaid overtime from queer johhny  ???

haha, I can just picture you and your father sitting at the plant lunch table faces slightly smeared with machine oil with him leaning over and telling you "Son, you earn a good honest living here and although it's not proven that these fumes cause birth defects, I hope one day you will have a son and sit here together at this very table."

pickup - dues

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2007, 06:00:40 PM »
haha, I can just picture you and your father sitting at the plant lunch table faces slightly smeared with machine oil with him leaning over and telling you "Son, you earn a good honest living here and although it's not proven that these fumes cause birth defects, I hope one day you will have a son and sit here together at this very table."

pickup - dues
wrong  :)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2007, 07:53:46 PM »
I think the ultimate owning is the fact that NJ_Slinky has had 2 pictures of people in his avatar for the last 5 months that he thinks are me.  ;)

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2007, 05:49:33 AM »
I think the ultimate owning is the fact that NJ_Slinky has had 2 pictures of people in his avatar for the last 5 months that he thinks are me.  ;)

Not as good as you denying the current avatar pic because I do know, for a fact, it is you  :)

VP - alum

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2007, 05:55:46 AM »
Not as good as you denying the current avatar pic because I do know, for a fact, it is you  :)

VP - alum

Hahahahaha the resident retard is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey Slinky, I thought you might have spent that time you took off from here to improve your mind, but based on the retarded posts you've made that show you're in 'peak' form, I'd say it looks like your IQ is still sitting at a massive 4 hahahahahaha

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2007, 06:08:26 AM »
Hahahahaha the resident retard is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey Slinky, I thought you might have spent that time you took off from here to improve your mind, but based on the retarded posts you've made that show you're in 'peak' form, I'd say it looks like your IQ is still sitting at a massive 4 hahahahahaha

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Mini-Ki,

It's good to be missed by my faux muscled cyber brotherhood.  I forgot how you recycled my jokes about squad members and try to use them against me.  Good friends always protect the mentally innocent (Rude Buoy).

Bro, when will you be in NYC?  I was thinking, you could roll with my crew one night.  I'd toss you on my shoulders like Mad Max's Master/Blaster and hoist up freshly scooped cranberry & limes while you massaged my bowling ball delts.  Be there for the NY Pro and you can laugh as Palumbo and all the others greet us with juicehead hugs.

9th - elevator

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2007, 06:39:26 AM »
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Mini-Ki,

It's good to be missed by my faux muscled cyber brotherhood.  I forgot how you recycled my jokes about squad members and try to use them against me.  Good friends always protect the mentally innocent (Rude Buoy).

Bro, when will you be in NYC?  I was thinking, you could roll with my crew one night.  I'd toss you on my shoulders like Mad Max's Master/Blaster and hoist up freshly scooped cranberry & limes while you massaged my bowling ball delts.  Be there for the NY Pro and you can laugh as Palumbo and all the others greet us with juicehead hugs.

9th - elevator

See this is exactly what I mean. You're confusing Getbig with that 'special' school you went to, where you could say anything in those little association tests and still pass. If you get someone with an IQ of over 45 to read your post above, they'll confirm that it's mindnumbingly dumb and incomprehensible.

So in the school you went to, if your teacher said '9th' and you replied 'elevator', she'd clap her hand, say you are a good boy and give you a piece of candy - which is fine cause in a school for retards, one can't expect more than that. But when you come to Getbig and do the same thing, you come across as a total retard who should be put out of your misery. I suggest you either slit your throat or put a shotgun to your face and pull the trigger. Trust me, it can only be a good thing for you :)