Author Topic: Uday Saddam appreciation thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 11478 times)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Uday Saddam appreciation thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: February 07, 2007, 08:26:32 AM »
These american infidels butchered these iraqi legends, both president Saddam Husseins sons Uday and Qusay Hussein. two very brave iraqi citizen and leaders. Two peaceloving people

On the shooting off of celebratory shots into the air, one of Udayy's men reportedly complained about the noise, to which Hanna (Saddam's valet) replied, "Tell Udayy I don't take orders from babies." A drunken Udayy then stormed the party, carrying a German-made nightstick equipped with a stiletto and electric prods, and slashed Hanna's neck, then shot him. Udayy then fled the scene, swallowed pills, and ended up in the hospital. While recovering, Saddam reportedly warned his son, "If Hanna dies, so will you." The valet did indeed die but Saddam permitted Udayy to leave the country until his feelings had cooled enough for his son to return.

As he stood at the double-door entrance to the office of Iraqi National Olympic Committee president Uday Hussein, the boxer knew what awaited on the other side. He had just returned from a Gulf States competition, where he had been knocked out in the first round. Now it was time to pay the price. Inside the yellow-and-blue office, Uday, the older of Iraqi president Saddam Hussein's two sons, paced the floor, waving his expensive Cuban cigar and glaring out the floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking Baghdad. "He was yelling about how Iraq should not be embarrassed by its athletes," recalls Latif Yahia, employed for nearly five years as Uday's body double--he would stand in for Uday on occasions that were deemed a security threat--and one of his closest associates to have escaped to the West. "He kept saying, 'This is my Iraq. Embarrassing Iraq embarrasses me.'"
With a wave of Uday's arm the manacled boxer was led into the room by Iraqi secret service. Sitting behind a dark wood desk beneath an oversized portrait of himself, Uday began his tirade. "In sport you can win or you can lose. I told you not to come home if you didn't win." His voice rising, he walked around the desk and gave the boxer a lesson. "This is how you box," he screamed as he threw a left and a right straight to the fighter's face. Blood dribbled from the athlete's nose as Uday launched another round of punches. Then, using the electric prod he was famous for carrying, Uday jolted the boxer in the chest.

Blood was streaming from a cut above the boxer's eye when Uday ordered his guards to fetch a straight razor. The boxer cried out as Uday held the razor to his throat, and as he moved the blade to the fighter's forehead, Uday laughed. He then shaved the man's eyebrows, an insult to Muslim males. "Take him downstairs and finish the job," Uday screamed.

Says Yahia, "They took him to the basement of the Olympic building. It has a 30cell prison where athletes--and anyone else who is out of favor with Uday--are beaten and tortured. That was the last I ever heard of that boxer."

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Uday Saddam appreciation thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2007, 08:31:11 AM »
yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a great man indeed, he knew exactly how to treat American infidels and pathetic little cumfilled tiny jizzfilled tits.

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2007, 08:33:32 AM »
yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a great man indeed, he knew exactly how to treat American infidels and pathetic little cumfilled tiny jizzfilled tits.

Why are you down here when we are talking about me above?????

Lisa

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2007, 08:36:16 AM »
Lisa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how dare you to come in here without pronouncing your grieve about these iraqi freedom fighters butchered by the superpower of al capone!!!!!!!!!!!!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2007, 08:39:10 AM »
Lisa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how dare you to come in here without pronouncing your grieve about these iraqi freedom fighters butchered by the superpower of al capone!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahaha don't mind MyDavid, Mars. She's even more cock hungry at the moment than she normally is and that speaks for itself 8)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2007, 08:40:36 AM »
Did you know both guys shooted back and the american criminals? haha they where so brave.

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2007, 08:40:47 AM »

>:(

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2007, 08:44:36 AM »
>:(

MyDavid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How dare you use an angry smiley when addressing one of the founding fathers of the almighty SQUAD, instead of getting on your knees and begging him to let you please him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Apologise for this blasphemy lest you wish to incur the wrath of the whole SQUAD who'll cease to discuss all things cock with you from now on!!!!!!!!!!!

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2007, 09:06:35 AM »
MyDavid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How dare you use an angry smiley when addressing one of the founding fathers of the almighty SQUAD, instead of getting on your knees and begging him to let you please him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Apologise for this blasphemy lest you wish to incur the wrath of the whole SQUAD who'll cease to discuss all things cock with you from now on!!!!!!!!!!!

::)

Lisa :-*

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2007, 09:08:13 AM »
::)

I'm not kidding, Mydavid. Mars is a founding father and has to be addressed with the utmost respect. Even Sarcasm will tell you the same.

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2007, 09:09:20 AM »
I'm not kidding, Mydavid. Mars is a founding father and has to be addressed with the utmost respect. Even Sarcasm will tell you the same.

Stop it.

Lisa

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2007, 09:10:17 AM »
Stop it.

Lisa
it's true, Mars is a co founding father.

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2007, 09:46:20 AM »
it's true, Mars is a co founding father.

Ok, that's fine...i wasn't questioning that.

Lisa

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2007, 09:55:26 AM »
So Lisa.. how are we going to solve this issue?

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2007, 10:03:41 AM »
So Lisa.. how are we going to solve this issue?

First off, i'm a little slow with the "problem"...but, as much as i think KIWOL is fine, statements like this need to go. That's all, no biggie.

Why try to threaten the "cock-talk" with me? That's not nice at all :'(

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2007, 10:07:04 AM »
First off, i'm a little slow with the "problem"...but, as much as i think KIWOL is fine, statements like this need to go. That's all, no biggie.

Why try to threaten the "cock-talk" with me? That's not nice at all :'(

Because, it doesn't matter who you are, if you disrespect either of the founding fathers, you incur the wrath of the whole SQUAD.

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2007, 10:11:59 AM »
Because, it doesn't matter who you are, if you disrespect either of the founding fathers, you incur the wrath of the whole SQUAD.

Like i said above, STOP IT!!! I'm not disrespecting anyone (only myself according to Shadow ::)).

Lisa

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2007, 10:18:31 AM »
Like i said above, STOP IT!!! I'm not disrespecting anyone (only myself according to Shadow ::)).

Lisa

Hahahahaha alright sweetheart. No more teasing from me for now :-*

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2007, 10:24:28 AM »
Hahahahaha alright sweetheart. No more teasing from me for now :-*

:-* :-* :-* :P :P :-* :-* :-*