Author Topic: Anyone ever......  (Read 878 times)

brent2741

• Getbig IV
Anyone ever......
« on: January 06, 2009, 03:48:58 PM »
take hgh to recover from an injury? What were your results?

Emmortal

• Getbig V
Re: Anyone ever......
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2009, 04:19:33 PM »
Yes.  Worked extremely well.  I pulled my rotator cuff, thought I tore it but it was just a very bad pull.  I fully recovered within 3 weeks or so.  At my age it would have taken much longer, I believe.

AVBG

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2009, 04:22:49 PM »
I was at a seminar where Melvin Anthony was asked about his hernia injury/operation and he unreservedly said that HGH increased his recovery and he was back in the gym post op after 4-6 weeks.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2009, 04:51:13 PM »
This apprently is also becoming something the medical field is taking into consideration.  A good friend of mine just had surgery on his neck due to degenerative disc issues.  They administered several doses of GH after the surgery was done to help the healing process.

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2009, 07:27:31 PM »
the last bicep i tore, i was back lifting in about 4 weeks and im pretty sure the gh was the key factor to my healing process

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2009, 07:44:49 PM »
I was at a seminar where Melvin Anthony was asked about his hernia injury/operation and he unreservedly said that HGH increased his recovery and he was back in the gym post op after 4-6 weeks.

how does he know this, you can only speculate weather it helped or not, it's impossible to tell.

jt
TEAM Nasser

dustin

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2009, 08:18:54 PM »
My shoulder has felt a lot better since I've started taking a therapeutic dose of GH. Can't afford to take enough for appreciable muscular hypertrophy but it keeps me lean, helps with recovery and my joints and tendons feel much stronger. I'm eager to try more while on cycle.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2009, 08:51:01 PM »

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2009, 02:17:15 AM »
It's helped my lower back (herniated disk), shoulders (joints) and knee (prior meniscus surgery) tremendously. 

I am seeing more and more pro athletes recovering from injuries in record time and have always suspected HGH was the key.