Author Topic: Best of Getbig - Quotes, Pictures and Videos  (Read 1233179 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Best of Getbig - Quotes, Pictures and Videos
« Reply #5201 on: February 02, 2021, 07:08:19 AM »
I recently turned 58 and my girlfriend turned 27 a week later. We have so much fun together. We have been together over 2 years.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5202 on: February 03, 2021, 12:49:36 AM »
Anyone who thinks they have to post a photo of their privates on a discussion forum are beyond help! No one can help them.

Matt, please completely stop responding to everyone who posts to or about you. That is a good rule for surviving around here.

You just dig a deeper hole for yourself and even a team of oxen won't get you out.

Walter should be ashamed of what he is doing to an autistic dude. How can any civil person think stirring such people is amusing?

Stop beating around the bush.  The topic at hand is Matt's aesthetic cock.  Your thoughts please sir.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5203 on: February 05, 2021, 03:36:31 AM »
Great post, but I think love does wacky things to people.

I've only *thought* I was in love twice.  And I have never been more vulnerable, and never tolerated more abuse from women than I did to those two women who I - for whatever reason - thought I was in love with.

The sad thing is, I have met all sorts of beautiful women, but I seldom fall in love.  But I guess in 2000 and again in 2018, I did.  In the more recent case, I think the reason why it happened was because she misrepresented herself as being an innocent victim of male abuse, and only wanted a nice guy who cared about her, and blah, blah, blah.  I later found out that she was addicted to Percocets, and had slept with around 35 guys, at leave five of whom she met on Tinder.  What woman would need to use Tinder to get laid?

Had I known those things about her, I would have never had the strong feelings for her that I did.  But I have to say - having those feelings made me very vulnerable, and that is why I loathe the notion of being in love.  It's the very last thing I want to happen to me.

Claims he’s a numerical savant.

Measures his dick length to four decimal places (five significant figures).

Yet can’t keep straight whether the ex-girlfriend fucked 20 guys or 35 guys while they were dating.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5204 on: February 05, 2021, 07:21:08 AM »
Killer! You really pulled that room together. Love the dual monitors. They make it look like you are really a busy professional.. 

I am definitely jealous. I gave up the bedroom I planned to make into my office, when I agreed to let my my grandson and his fiance moved in. Right now, my great granddaughter occupies the space. She's almost a year old. She needs the room more than I do. they are only suppose to be here for another year....we'll see.

For the time being, I've got a mini-office setup in my bedroom. Fortunately, this room is pretty large. But, having one's office in the room where they sleep is not ideal. For Zoom meetings, I am using the living room because the light is better. Ultimately, I hope to have a bookcase full of books as a backdrop like all the folks on TV do. LOL!

The fuck you mean by having two monitors makes it look like I'm busy??   Of course I'm fucking busy, I work for one of the largest telecommunications companies in the world you crusty bastard.   Having two monitors makes it easier for me to get things done instead of flipping from one window to another...that's it.

You think you're fucking slick trying to compliment and throw a secret insult at the same time and you've pulled that shit with other people.  Next time you run your trap, I'm going to run a choo choo train up your ass.  Otherwise,  stick to being a closet homo and hang up some coats while you're in there you sniveling little shit

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #5205 on: February 05, 2021, 05:57:21 PM »

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #5206 on: February 06, 2021, 11:43:52 AM »
Savage owning by Venom Vince

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5207 on: February 06, 2021, 11:49:25 AM »
there was a very good flow to Goodrum's insult  :D  ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5208 on: February 06, 2021, 11:53:21 AM »
Yes, he stayed on track.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #5209 on: February 06, 2021, 11:54:34 AM »
Fucking Vince !!!!!   LOL  ;D

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #5210 on: February 06, 2021, 03:12:37 PM »
Vince G

“run the lip and you’ll get the full clip”

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5211 on: February 06, 2021, 04:01:45 PM »
Vince G

“run the lip and you’ll get the full clip”

Vince knows what’s up.  :D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5212 on: February 07, 2021, 02:14:48 PM »
Nor you me.

Listen. The biggest mistake I ever made on here since I came back is messaging you and being nice. All Ive realized over time is that you are a level 100 narcissist who is despised on here. Maybe its old age, but you really like to come across that you are always right and much more intelligent than anyone. You clearly have a tendency towards, Im gonna attempt to not get banned here,,,,,

interacting with younger folks. Your calling pillowtalk a character then trying to come up with some reason for it which registers with no one on the planet except you was vomit level. Now you admit you married even though you are a homo? Thats despicable.  And the stories of you abandoning your dying wife, multiple people have messaged me proof of it, but whatever, youll deny it anyways. In the end I realize you are an awful person who would never admit to it, but rather live in your masquerade of thinking you are a good guy. The world will be better off when you join your wife

And oh, as most people do Im sure you are winding up to  tell me what a shitty person I am. Listen grandpa, I know Im a shitty person. I deserve a beating from many people on here. The difference is Im self aware. You are not

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #5213 on: February 09, 2021, 11:58:47 AM »
I’m visiting New Orleans for the first time and we find ourselves at some dive bar surrounded by black folks. We’re shooting billiards and some humongous black chick starts flirting with me. I mean HUGE. She’s at least 350lbs no joke. Now I’m no prize but I usually date 5s and 6s. This beast was a solid zero. So I’m drinking and flirting back just for fun and before you know it I’m sitting on her lap and she’s now buying the drinks. I jokingly tell my buddy I’m pretty sure this chick is gonna kill me if I don’t fuck her. He says if you do and bring me proof I’ll pay for the flight back to Cleveland.

That’s like $120. But aside from the money a part of me starts wondering ‘When was the last time this orca whale got laid?’ I mean she was absolutely horrendous monstrously obese and horribly sweaty and  all. And she was being soooo nice to me that I started thinking about it in a charitable kind of way. So I when she asks me to come back to her place I accepted and immediately regretted my decision when we pulled up to what looked like an abandoned home and we had to go around the back and go into the basement where a filthy mattress sat on the floor next to a milk crate. I immediately panicked and thought I was about to be mugged. Then I realized she might be a prostitute and this was her flop house.

I tried to get out of it by telling her I didn’t have any condoms and I didn’t want to get her pregnant but this bitch was two steps ahead of me. ‘I’m already pregnant,’ she laughed as she led me by the hand down onto the filthy floor. Did I mention it smelled like raw sewage. I remember it smelled so bad that when I put my face close to her sweaty nasty armpits it was actually a relief.

I thought at least she might go down on me and I could bust one and make a run for it but again I was drunk and she was thinking nine moves ahead like Kasparov. So she just casually takes off her sweat soaked purple leggings and black thong and spreads her legs and yells ‘EAT ME, SUGAR!’

I was so stunned I couldn’t decide whether to vomit or die laughing. But somehow, I obeyed and began lapping up her puddles of her Denny’s combo of fecal, sweat and vag juice. She came and immediately got up on all fours and shouted ‘NOW FUCK DAT PUSSY’. At this point I believe I was suffering from Stockholm Syndrome and just did what I was told. I’m in her sweaty smelly twat and thinking that since I didn’t serve in Vietnam like my dad, this will be the best war story I’ll ever be able to tell my nephews when they grow up.

I’m on autopilot at this point and I figure I may as well fuck her in the ass and cap off the night in heroic fashion so I look down and use every bit of my powerlifting lockout to spread her gigantic ass cheeks to find her asshole entrance. But to my shock and horror she didn’t have an anus...

...unless....

...I reach down below the hood with my fingers feeling around and using my Braille powers find a loose wet dripping pair of wizard sleeves. It hits me like a freight train...

I’M ALREADY IN HER ASS. IVE BEEN THERE THE WHOLE TIME.

I finish in her ass and collapse on top of her like a baby seal taking a nap on a Sperm whale. When I wake up the sun is up and I ready to make my getaway. But I still need proof for my friend so he doesn’t pull an Epic is Back and stiff me. So I get dressed, grab her thong and stuff it into my jeans and tiptoe towards the door hoping her snoring will cover up the sound of me opening all three locks on the door.

Again, I didn’t realize I had fucked Magnus Carlsen. I flip one dead bolt and the snoring immediately stops. I FREEZE.

“I know you ain’t stealing my damn thong!”

I tell her I was on my way to get coffee and forgot about them and pulled them out and tossed them to her.

“if you goin to Dunkin’ Donuts can you gemme three jelly donuts?”

Sure I say. I walk out of that dungeon up the stairs and I swear Andy DuFresne had absolutely nothing on me. I jumped for joy and then immediately tried to figure out where the nearest place to charge my flip phone could possibly be. New Orleans is a shithole and I had to be in the shittiest part of the dirtiest city.

I finally had to borrow someone’s phone on the street and call my friend to come get me. He picks me up and I tell him the flight home is on him. He of course asks for proof and I tell him to smell my fingers. Not good enough, he tells me.

So in the end I paid my own way home but a few months later he finally paid up.

AFTER I showed him my positive herpes test results.

Solid dude kept his word!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5214 on: February 11, 2021, 04:57:42 AM »
Flame away but I love to show em off!!! I think I have the perfect physique and it has rewarded me well!!

you own a lot of flat billed hats.....dont you?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5215 on: February 13, 2021, 07:24:54 AM »

I’d suck on her engorged clit.

Oh yea? If scientists were to do a dna test on her asshole the only thing they would find is my saliva

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5216 on: February 21, 2021, 03:26:54 AM »
Re: How I Picture Married Life....

I kinda like my (15 years) married life:

- Wife is a size 2 hardbody that lifts 4x/week and teaches group fitness 4x/week
- Son who is smart (when he isn't a smart ass)
- lots of dogs and a cat
- 4500 sqft house in the country
- 5+ acres of land
- Good job
- Wife is a good cook and has dinner ready when I get home from work.
- Sex on demand
- Wife is smart, politically aligned with me, a crack shot with a rifle and would trust to have my back in a foxhole

Off the top of my head...

Sounds good! With greatest respect what are you doing here, and why have you amassed 8000 posts....something must be wrong with you :D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5217 on: February 26, 2021, 04:19:41 AM »
Re: Possibly Going Back To Africa (Naurobi, Kenya)

Don't feel bad. I didn't get any love when I called Wiggs this either. Pearls before swine.

Melvin, you have as much in common with someone from Nairobi as I have with a Berliner. Nothing at all. You and I have far more in common.

And honestly, living overseas is hard, nevermind trying to do it in the third world. Even if by some miracle, at your age, you got over all the hurdles that come with being foreign, being a foreigner every fucking day of your life just gets exhausting after awhile. Do not leave your country. Do not wander the earth like Cain in Kung Fu. The grass is plenty green right where you are, my fat comfortable American friend.

There's no pleasing some people. That's what Jesus said.

I've worked in Kenya before, mainly Mombasa. Goodrum will last all of five minutes. As soon as he's squeezed his child-bearing hips into a dashiki and done his best King Jaffe Joffer impression for YouTube, he'll be back.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5218 on: March 04, 2021, 09:49:28 AM »
So will smith 13 year old daughter took this picture with a 20 year old guy in bed and will smith says he allows her to make her own decisions, what say you getbig.

Looks like she needs to move in with her auntie and uncle in Bel Air.

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #5219 on: March 04, 2021, 01:12:08 PM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5220 on: March 06, 2021, 02:39:08 AM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5221 on: March 08, 2021, 02:03:30 AM »
What a load of internet bullshit. Fights and duels and nothing ever comes of it. The only dude with any nerve is Derek Anthony who spit in Goodrum's face because that low life sent G4P stuff to his parents.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5222 on: March 09, 2021, 01:43:18 AM »
fuck  :(

i could have been stacking my money by being a frugal bastard and fuck bar sluts thanks to my enhanced muscle mass

i really fucked up my entire life

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5223 on: March 12, 2021, 10:38:14 AM »
there's no dating advice.

do the best you can for looks at any time, go clean with good clothes, wash you mouth, put on bit perfume, and thats it.

they know within a second if you gonna come any near or not.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5224 on: March 14, 2021, 05:40:00 AM »