Author Topic: Who is Dindu Nuffin?  (Read 10242 times)

Nomad

• Getbig IV
Who is Dindu Nuffin?
« on: November 25, 2015, 01:43:22 PM »
I keep hearing bout this guy and I'm wondering who is he and what did he do?

also hebrew y/n?
all drugs - TPPIIP

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Who is Dindu Nuffin?
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2015, 01:46:32 PM »
"Didn't do nothing"

What Hebrews moms say when their kid gets in trouble. That's how I understood it.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2015, 02:00:21 PM »
Dindu Nuffin - He a good boy

He really dindu nuffin this time!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2015, 02:19:59 PM »

them dindu muffins good. as. a mug doe
A

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2015, 02:40:49 PM »
To this day I still don't know what Trayvon did. I do know that he got stalked by a man with a gun. And that man with the gun is nothing but trouble.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2015, 02:44:59 PM »
To this day I still don't know what Trayvon did. I do know that he got stalked by a man with a gun. And that man with the gun is nothing but trouble.

You know what he did , you just don't accept it. Trayvon was beating fat Zim to a pulp , he didn't anticipate fat Zim was packing heat and he paid the price for it.

Zim is a douche of the first order but even douche's have a right to protect themselves

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2015, 02:50:01 PM »
Zimmerman is a hero and stands for everything that is right in America.  Thanks to him there is one less thug on the street that might knock over a convenient store, assault an elderly person, sell crack cocaine....the list goes on.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2015, 02:53:07 PM »

You need to be careful with those Urbanites of the younger variety, they can be very explosive with quite the short fuse.

Avoid them at all cost. Never relax if they're in the vicinity.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2015, 02:56:51 PM »
You know what he did , you just don't accept it. Trayvon was beating fat Zim to a pulp , he didn't anticipate fat Zim was packing heat and he paid the price for it.

Zim is a douche of the first order but even douche's have a right to protect themselves

I never believed that Zimmerman told 100% truth

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2015, 03:06:39 PM »

Why? I know he seems shady but what wasn't he honest about? The detectives tried to trick him and told them that they had surveillance of the entire fight and Zim's response was " that's great " of something to that effect. He was relieved that he was going to be exonerated 

Zim shouldn't have followed him but he did which wasn't illegal , I think Trayvon called him on his creepiness and decided he was going to teach round boy a lesson but he didn't anticipate Zim was armed and he had a right to defend himself.

If Trayvon would have just went in the house and called the cops on Zim he would have still been alive , if Zim never followed him the confrontation may not have taken place and Trayvon might still be alive. I think both are responsible but Trayvon apparently initiated the violence and bit off more than he can chew.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2015, 03:35:04 PM »
In a perfect world people get what they deserve. Trayvon, Michael Brown, the kid pointing the BB gun in people's faces all got what they deserved. It's Darwin Awards 101.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2015, 05:05:05 PM »
Dindu Fatigue

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2015, 03:28:19 AM »
In a perfect world people get what they deserve. Trayvon, Michael Brown, the kid pointing the BB gun in people's faces all got what they deserved. It's Darwin Awards 101.

Yup ^^  8)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2015, 05:17:25 AM »

And the idiot keeps finding ways to get into trouble.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2015, 05:31:43 AM »

Almost as funny as phuc dat bich dude.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2021, 06:04:56 AM »
3 Soldiers Stationed At Fort Campbell Charged With Funneling Guns To Chicago; Prosecutors Say Some Were Used In Mass Shooting In March
https://chicago.cbslocal.com ^ | May 11, 2021 at 10:15 pm | By Charlie De Mar
Posted on 5/13/2021, 8:33:01 AM

CHICAGO (CBS) — Three U.S. Army soldiers who took an oath to defend this country stood charged Tuesday night with running guns to Chicago.

As CBS 2’s Charlie De Mar reported, some of those weapons were linked to a recent mass shooting.

Demarcus Adams, 21; Jarius Brunson, 22; and Brandon Miller, 22, were charged Tuesday with conspiracy and other offenses by the U.S. Attorney’s Office in the Middle District of Tennessee.

They are accused of funneling guns back to the city from Fort Campbell on the Kentucky-Tennessee line where they are stationed.

The three soldiers were arrested Tuesday morning by agents from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives and the U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Division.

The investigation began on March 26, when Chicago Police were called for a mass-shooting at a pop-up party on 79th Street near Campbell Avenue in the Southwest Side’s Wrightwood community.

The shooting happened at a storefront at 2515 W. 79th St. People were gathered for a celebration of life for a man who was the victim of gun violence.

One man was killed in the shooting and seven others were injured.

Multiple guns were recovered at the scene during the investigation, and five had been found to have been purchased recently from Federal Firearms Licensed dealers in the Clarksville, Tennessee area, prosecutors said.

READ MORE: Dive-In Prayer Service For End Of Ramadan Being Held At Aurora's Fox Valley Mall Further investigation identified Adams, Brunson, and Miller as the majority buyers for the guns, prosecutors said.

Michelle Chambers’ son was shot in the abdomen with one of those illegal weapons, according to federal prosecutors.

“I’m so tired of this,” Chambers told CBS 2’s Meredith Barack shortly afterward.

A broader investigation into firearms transaction records found that since September 2019, the three soldiers had bought 91 guns in Clarksville; Oak Grove, Kentucky; Hopkinsville, Kentucky; Fort Campbell, Kentucky; and Paducah, Kentucky, prosecutors said. Most were purchased in the last five months, prosecutors said.

A criminal complaint claims once the soldiers bought the guns, Miller gave them to people with whom he was associated in Chicago.

A federal search warrant was executed at Miller and Adams’ Clarksville home on Wednesday, April 28, and 49 empty gun cases were found, prosecutors said. Many of the empty gun cases matched to guns recovered by Chicago Police at the scenes of recent shootings and homicides, prosecutors said.

The criminal complaint issued late Monday charged all three soldiers with transferring a firearm to an out-of-state resident; making false statements during the purchase of a firearm; engaging in the business without a firearms license; wire fraud; money laundering; and conspiracy to commit Title 18 offenses.

The suspects appeared before a U.S. Magistrate judge in Nashville Tuesday afternoon. If convicted, they could face up to 20 years in prison.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2021, 06:49:28 AM »

No one tells 100% truth. Read the trail transcripts (they are included in full, in a couple of legal books), Trayvon pretty much went on the attack once he got confronted.
Yup, George is a douche too, both at fault, only ones dead and ones free.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2021, 07:46:34 AM »
No one tells 100% truth. Read the trail transcripts (they are included in full, in a couple of legal books), Trayvon pretty much went on the attack once he got confronted.
Yup, George is a douche too, both at fault, only ones dead and ones free.

He may have changed his mind in the last 6 years.  :D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2021, 08:01:58 AM »

He tried to pull the 13% act on the wrong member of the 87%.

Good fucking riddance.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2021, 08:44:23 AM »
3 Soldiers Stationed At Fort Campbell Charged With Funneling Guns To Chicago; Prosecutors Say Some Were Used In Mass Shooting In March
https://chicago.cbslocal.com ^ | May 11, 2021 at 10:15 pm | By Charlie De Mar
Posted on 5/13/2021, 8:33:01 AM

CHICAGO (CBS) — Three U.S. Army soldiers who took an oath to defend this country stood charged Tuesday night with running guns to Chicago.

As CBS 2’s Charlie De Mar reported, some of those weapons were linked to a recent mass shooting.

Demarcus Adams, 21; Jarius Brunson, 22; and Brandon Miller, 22, were charged Tuesday with conspiracy and other offenses by the U.S. Attorney’s Office in the Middle District of Tennessee.

They are accused of funneling guns back to the city from Fort Campbell on the Kentucky-Tennessee line where they are stationed.

The three soldiers were arrested Tuesday morning by agents from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives and the U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Division.

The investigation began on March 26, when Chicago Police were called for a mass-shooting at a pop-up party on 79th Street near Campbell Avenue in the Southwest Side’s Wrightwood community.

The shooting happened at a storefront at 2515 W. 79th St. People were gathered for a celebration of life for a man who was the victim of gun violence.

One man was killed in the shooting and seven others were injured.

Multiple guns were recovered at the scene during the investigation, and five had been found to have been purchased recently from Federal Firearms Licensed dealers in the Clarksville, Tennessee area, prosecutors said.

READ MORE: Dive-In Prayer Service For End Of Ramadan Being Held At Aurora's Fox Valley Mall Further investigation identified Adams, Brunson, and Miller as the majority buyers for the guns, prosecutors said.

Michelle Chambers’ son was shot in the abdomen with one of those illegal weapons, according to federal prosecutors.

“I’m so tired of this,” Chambers told CBS 2’s Meredith Barack shortly afterward.

A broader investigation into firearms transaction records found that since September 2019, the three soldiers had bought 91 guns in Clarksville; Oak Grove, Kentucky; Hopkinsville, Kentucky; Fort Campbell, Kentucky; and Paducah, Kentucky, prosecutors said. Most were purchased in the last five months, prosecutors said.

A criminal complaint claims once the soldiers bought the guns, Miller gave them to people with whom he was associated in Chicago.

A federal search warrant was executed at Miller and Adams’ Clarksville home on Wednesday, April 28, and 49 empty gun cases were found, prosecutors said. Many of the empty gun cases matched to guns recovered by Chicago Police at the scenes of recent shootings and homicides, prosecutors said.

The criminal complaint issued late Monday charged all three soldiers with transferring a firearm to an out-of-state resident; making false statements during the purchase of a firearm; engaging in the business without a firearms license; wire fraud; money laundering; and conspiracy to commit Title 18 offenses.

The suspects appeared before a U.S. Magistrate judge in Nashville Tuesday afternoon. If convicted, they could face up to 20 years in prison.

The white man is losing his edge.  If black men want to import weapons into their community vs. building, then why stop them?

Plantation Mentality

1. Jimmy was taught to hate and kill himself.  A black man will shot another black man overshoes but shine a white man's shoes.
2. The thirst for white skin makes a black man lift a white woman from a dumpster fire (Celina Powell) or with a GED (Kim K) to billionaire status over his own woman.
3. I'm 100% sure this is a curse carried over from Africa.

Either fight for your destiny or in the next several generations turns into a museum piece like blacks in Argentina.

I'll repeat myself white women do not give birth to black children (this is why most white women BiRs have a disdain for blackness) even though they may carry the phenotype.  Women determine race.  Men determine sex.     

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2021, 08:46:40 AM »
They always do something.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2021, 09:27:38 AM »
He tried to pull the 13% act on the wrong member of the 87%.

Good fucking riddance.

I never thought I'd be happy seeing someone shut down a post by Royalty [who usually posts great stuff], but yes, exactly.

As for stalking...stalking refers to a repeated action against another. Same with harassment. Simply observing a person walking who looks unfamiliar to the area is not "stalking", and anyone who thinks they have the right to slam a man's head into the ground repeatedly for simply looking at him is a piece of shit, who - I wouldn't say "deserves" to be shot, but - is not someone I will be crying over if he ends up getting shot.

How much of a piece of shit must you be to be repeatedly slamming someone's head into the ground while they are screaming for help over and over again?

One more point on that:

When George Zimmerman was told by the police who arrived at the scene that a security camera picked up the entire incident, he responded "Thank God!"

Not exactly something said by someone who just committed murder.

Add to the fact that Zimmerman called the police to report Trayvon Martin - WHY THE FUCK WOULD SOMEONE INTENDING TO COMMIT MURDER MOMENTS LATER CALL THE POLICE AND ASK THEM TO COME TO THE LOCATION HW INTENDS TO COMMIT IT?  ??? ::)

As for why George Zimmerman - who is half Hispanic, learned Spanish as a first language, and took a Black girl to the prom - was on the lookout, it's because the neighbourhood had many break-ins during the previous year, and 80% of the home invaders were Black.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2021, 09:51:56 AM »
You are asking questions the media should have asked.

DanM

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2021, 11:19:03 AM »
Zimmerman is a mentally ill and stunted individual who unnecessarily escalated an incident because he wanted to play cop

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2021, 11:25:36 AM »
Zimmerman is a mentally ill and stunted individual who unnecessarily escalated an incident because he wanted to play cop

George Zimmerman was employed by the community for security purposes because of break ins and robberies. He was hired to be there and to do exactly what he was doing.

George Zimmerman is an innocent man as much as both you and I are.

Ashtrayvon got exactly what he was looking for.