Author Topic: Bill and Melinda Gates Announce Divorce.  (Read 10376 times)

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Bill and Melinda Gates Announce Divorce.
« Reply #100 on: May 14, 2021, 05:50:51 PM »

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #101 on: May 15, 2021, 01:25:02 AM »

I just think it's funny that no matter what level of success a woman can achieve [even when it involves solely leaching off a man's wealth, as in ManLinda's case], or no matter how hot they are [not in ManLinda's case] that they are all still aware that their genitals smell like FISH.

It's just fascinating to me to think that all women are aware of the fact that a part of their body smells like fish.

Any man intimidated by women should remind themselves of that fact, which helps to humanize woman and make them more approachable.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: May 15, 2021, 04:25:26 AM »
I just think it's funny that no matter what level of success a woman can achieve [even when it involves solely leaching off a man's wealth, as in ManLinda's case], or no matter how hot they are [not in ManLinda's case] that they are all still aware that their genitals smell like FISH.

It's just fascinating to me to think that all women are aware of the fact that a part of their body smells like fish.

Any man intimidated by women should remind themselves of that fact, which helps to humanize woman and make them more approachable.
???

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Every brother ain't a brother.
« Reply #103 on: May 15, 2021, 04:55:21 AM »
You learn something new everyday on Getbig.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #104 on: May 15, 2021, 07:19:22 AM »
Somewhere they has to be a Mad Scientist working on gene splicing a creature composed of the DNA of prehistoric raptors, pterodactyls and the Giant Dung Beetle so that a flying creature that eats human shitpiles like Gaytes in mass quantity can be unleashed on Hollyweird and beyond.

Liberals are Nazis.  True Nazis.  More even than WWII era Germans.  Fuck 'em all to Hades.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: May 15, 2021, 07:25:42 AM »

This fish has a tinge of 75 billion $ odor, is that better?  ;D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #106 on: May 16, 2021, 01:40:56 PM »
Just saw this article below an article about Ethan Suplee that I was reading. I wonder if this is actually what happened:

https://www.today.com/today/amp-video/mmvo111619141903

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: May 16, 2021, 07:47:25 PM »
Just saw this article below an article about Ethan Suplee that I was reading. I wonder if this is actually what happened:

https://www.today.com/today/amp-video/mmvo111619141903

And this:

https://nypost.com/2021/05/16/bill-gates-allegedly-had-affair-with-microsoft-employee/

"Bill Gates allegedly had an affair with a Microsoft employee — and the tryst was being probed by the company’s board last year when Gates stepped down, a report said Sunday. The company’s board became aware in 2019 that a Microsoft engineer penned a letter alleging that she and Gates had a sexual relationship over the years, the Wall Street Journal reported.
The woman demanded changes to her Microsoft job and also asked that Gates’ now-estranged wife Melinda read her letter — though it’s unclear if that happened."

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: May 17, 2021, 03:37:37 AM »

And this:

https://nypost.com/2021/05/16/bill-gates-allegedly-had-affair-with-microsoft-employee/

"Bill Gates allegedly had an affair with a Microsoft employee — and the tryst was being probed by the company’s board last year when Gates stepped down, a report said Sunday. The company’s board became aware in 2019 that a Microsoft engineer penned a letter alleging that she and Gates had a sexual relationship over the years, the Wall Street Journal reported.
The woman demanded changes to her Microsoft job and also asked that Gates’ now-estranged wife Melinda read her letter — though it’s unclear if that happened."

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #109 on: May 17, 2021, 07:06:32 AM »
Somewhere they has to be a Mad Scientist working on gene splicing a creature composed of the DNA of prehistoric raptors, pterodactyls and the Giant Dung Beetle so that a flying creature that eats human shitpiles like Gaytes in mass quantity can be unleashed on Hollyweird and beyond.

Liberals are Nazis.  True Nazis.  More even than WWII era Germans.  Fuck 'em all to Hades.

Would love to gene-splice DNA from Prehistoric Raptors, Prehistoric Rappers (70s when Hip hop was young), Pterodactyls, Rhinos, Wolverines, Komodo-Varans, Spiders, Sharks and Matt Canning.

Would love to unleash that creation on the Projects/Ghettos in America , North Africa and the Middle East.

Q

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: May 17, 2021, 07:11:49 AM »
Bosom buddies, apparently.

"Gates used the gatherings at Epstein’s $77 million New York townhouse as an escape from what he told Epstein was a “toxic” marriage, a topic both men found humorous, a person who attended the meetings told The Daily Beast.

The billionaire met Epstein dozens of times starting in 2011 and continuing through to 2014 mostly at the financier’s Manhattan home—a substantially higher number than has been previously reported. Their conversations took place years before Bill and Melinda Gates announced this month that they were splitting up.

Gates, in turn, encouraged Epstein to rehabilitate his image in the media following his 2008 guilty plea for soliciting a minor for prostitution, and discussed Epstein becoming involved with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation."

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epstein-gave-bill-gates-advice-on-how-to-end-toxic-marriage-sources-say

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: May 17, 2021, 07:13:52 AM »
He won't recover. Did they have dirt on him and used it to push covid/vax?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: May 17, 2021, 07:44:50 AM »
Gates is done in the PC lefty libtard media world.

Time to move to Florida, buy a mansion in Palm Beach and become a Republican.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: May 17, 2021, 08:00:00 AM »
You are all the epitome of a bunch of gossiping old ladies.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: May 17, 2021, 08:06:49 AM »
Epstein had a $77 million place in NYC?

Chump change for Grtbiggers.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: May 17, 2021, 09:26:19 AM »

Covering for your buddy here?  ::)  :o

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: May 17, 2021, 09:50:27 AM »

Well this is the "Gossip and Opinions" board.

But wait, there's more!

https://mediarightnews.com/bill-gates-was-asked-to-leave-microsoft-board-in-2020-due-to-sexual-relations-with-female-staffer/

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: May 17, 2021, 10:36:59 AM »
I'm just shocked the nerd was getting laid.  He had a wife AND girlfriend.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: May 17, 2021, 10:47:57 AM »
I'm just shocked the nerd was getting laid.  He had a wife AND girlfriend.

Money conquers all, haha

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: May 17, 2021, 10:56:03 AM »

Covering for your buddy here?  ::)  :o

Never gave much thought to either Bill or Melinda Gates. It's unlikely we'd be buddies, I neither enough of a nerd for Bill nor could I keep up with either of them financially. Imagine going to dinner with them and it's your turn to pick up the tab....which might blow the budget for a week or so. On the other hand, they could be like regular people and dinner at the Olive Garden would suit them just fine.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: May 17, 2021, 10:58:47 AM »
Never gave much thought to either Bill or Melinda Gates. It's unlikely we'd be buddies, I neither enough of a nerd for Bill nor could I keep up with either of them financially. Imagine going to dinner with them and it's your turn to pick up the tab....which might blow the budget for a week or so. On the other hand, they could be like regular people and dinner at the Olive Garden would suit them just fine.

Saw a vid of Bill Gates traveling in the early days of Microsoft, after he was already worth a billion+, and he traveled coach and was eating a Big Mac at an airport McDonald's. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: May 17, 2021, 11:04:33 AM »

Well this is the "Gossip and Opinions" board.

But wait, there's more!

https://mediarightnews.com/bill-gates-was-asked-to-leave-microsoft-board-in-2020-due-to-sexual-relations-with-female-staffer/

You make a good point with it being the gossip and opinions board. Guess the posts about them are appropriate after all. I was taught that if you have nothing nice to say about someone, you should say nothing at all. It just seems a little weird when people get obsessed with strangers personal lives. On the other hand, they did announce their divorce so that maybe makes it fair game.

With the 'Me Too' atmosphere, exposing extramarital and workplace sexual relations is par for the course. Maybe Melinda isn't as tolerant of her husband's dalliances as Hilary Clinton was and maybe still is of Bill's philandering.

Imagine Bill had an inappropriate relationship with a staffer 20 years ago and it is just now coming out and the Board asks him to leave....makes me wonder if there aren't other issues and their just using this as an excuse. 

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: May 17, 2021, 01:28:31 PM »

Oh, you thought I was referring to Gates?  :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: May 17, 2021, 02:35:46 PM »

Oh, you thought I was referring to Gates?  :D

I did. Who were you referring to?