Getbig Alternative Boards > Y Board - The Player's Club

Occasionally irongrip400 training thread.

<< < (9/12) > >>

Irongrip400:

--- Quote from: Grape Ape on June 23, 2020, 08:30:14 PM ---Nice of him to occasionally grace us with his presence.   ::)

--- End quote ---

Nice of you, or another mod to delete primes post. I am forever grateful.

Irongrip400:
Man, I’m such a fat ass disgusting piece of shit. Got a Caribbean vacation set for June 30-July 11 and have done absolutely nothing in years. The more I exercise, the hungrier I get and the more I eat. It’s crazy. I was hoping to be able to don the Speedo and show that a forty something year old man still can have his shit together. I’ve got about eight weeks, not sure how much progress I can really make. Peletoned for 28 days straight last month and just kept eating. Diet and self control seem to be my issue.

Grape Ape:

--- Quote from: Irongrip400 on May 08, 2022, 03:30:37 PM ---Man, I’m such a fat ass disgusting piece of shit. Got a Caribbean vacation set for June 30-July 11 and have done absolutely nothing in years. The more I exercise, the hungrier I get and the more I eat. It’s crazy. I was hoping to be able to don the Speedo and show that a forty something year old man still can have his shit together. I’ve got about eight weeks, not sure how much progress I can really make. Peletoned for 28 days straight last month and just kept eating. Diet and self control seem to be my issue.

--- End quote ---

I thought you were a TRT guy?

BUT, if I was in your situation, I'd put the Keto Kid theory to the test and eat nothing but steak, eggs, salt and water for 8 weeks and see what happens.  Can't hurt to try.

You have the $ - sign up for Butcherbox, wildfork, or go to Force of Nature and grab a shit ton of meat and go4it (no homo).

IroNat:
Yes, go the keto route.

Very low carbs, high fat, moderate protein.

Irongrip400:

--- Quote from: Grape Ape on May 08, 2022, 03:56:01 PM ---I thought you were a TRT guy?

BUT, if I was in your situation, I'd put the Keto Kid theory to the test and eat nothing but steak, eggs, salt and water for 8 weeks and see what happens.  Can't hurt to try.

You have the $ - sign up for Butcherbox, wildfork, or go to Force of Nature and grab a shit ton of meat and go4it (no homo).

--- End quote ---

I take 180mg test a week, sometimes 160mg so I’m not sure how much that helps. Ive done the fitness pal before and tracked my calories and it’s around 3,500-4,000 unless I really watch what Ike doing. I’m 240lbs and would like to be around 225-228 with abs. I’m somewhat kidding about being a fat ass, I have a decent build for my age, it’s just hard to get down any lower. I feel like no matter if I diet for a month or eat/drink whatever I want, I pretty much look the same.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version