Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Testosterone and Prednisone

(1/2) > >>

DanielPaul:
If your cruising on say 250 mg test cyp and happen to throw out your back, how safe are test and prednisone together for a week or so? Has anyone ever had any experience with this?

Cook:
Not the exact same circumstances but I was on 100mg test a week.Have been for ten years and a year and a half ago I got a weeks worth of prednisone for a hip issue.It didn’t really help the hip but there were no bad reactions or anything

Body-Buildah:
Test (TRT) is a bio-identical hormone. I dont think there would be any issues to worry about, but what does your Dr. say?
Or are you doing "self-TRT" and keeping that info from him/her?

DanielPaul:

--- Quote from: Body-Buildah on August 02, 2021, 12:22:48 PM ---Test (TRT) is a bio-identical hormone. I dont think there would be any issues to worry about, but what does your Dr. say?
Or are you doing "self-TRT" and keeping that info from him/her?

--- End quote ---
first of all, your avatar is awesome. Secondly, this is getbig so of coarse it’s self trt

DanielPaul:
Really not even self trt because even in my early 40s I don’t test low enough to get it under normal circumstances. I just run two 10 week cycles per year of low dose test but still much higher than average to stay ahead of the average joe. I never exceed 350 mg in total test taken per week, everything kept pretty modest. When done I roll out 4 weeks of clomid and tamoxifen and boom I’m done.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version