Author Topic: New 911 Documentary presents new data and tests contradicting Official Story  (Read 1088 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO

IMPROBABLE COLLAPSE
Starring Steven E. Jones
Kevin Ryan
James T. Hoffman
Dr. David Ray Griffin
William Veale
Mark Jacobson
Glenn Corbett

USA 2006. Directed by Michael Berger
Written by Michael Berger and Rebecca Cerese
Narrated by Rebecca Cerese
Director of Photography John Gannon
Produced by Connect the Dots LLC

DVD-ROM feature: Allows computer users access to a wealth of supporting data, articles and sources for information in the film, and a guide to 9/11 research.

Improbable Collapse examines the increasingly widespread notion that the World Trade Center buildings were brought down using explosives. The film proceeds from an exclusive interview with Steven Jones, a professor of physics at Brigham Young University. Jones argues that the mechanism of the building collapses proposed by US government investigators is extremely unlikely, hence the title of the film. His influential research paper is entitled "Why Indeed did the WTC Towers Collapse?"

ALSO FEATURED:
Jim Hoffman pioneered research in the hypothesis that the WTC buildings were demolished, as the creator of three meticulous and sprawling sites, wtc7.net, 911review.com and 911research.wtc7.net.

With Don Paul, who also appears briefly in the film, Hoffman is the co-author of Waking Up from Our Nightmare: The 9/11/01 Crimes in New York City.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Great, great video.  Just came out.  They test the NIST theory and show it to be physically impossible.  They use the FEMA data showing sulfur found on melted piecesThen... they offer the hypothesis that it was explosive demolition, and they make a hell of a case. 

Very high quality production, interviews are clear and direct.
I seriously don't think anyone can watch this and still believe the NIST report.  These guys put metal into heat chambers, etc, and they pretty much dispel the official story.

Very good video for those interested in what really happened that day.  Very calm, good graphics.  A must-view!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Incredible - CNN has a standing order from the top NOT TO SHOW WTC7 collapsing that day.  (Building WTC7 was not hit by a plane, has small fires, and fell into its own basement in 6.2 seconds) 

Why?  Why wouldn't they allow this to be played?

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Great, great video.  Just came out.  They test the NIST theory and show it to be physically impossible.  They use the FEMA data showing sulfur found on melted piecesThen... they offer the hypothesis that it was explosive demolition, and they make a hell of a case.

They make one hell of a case to those who have no knowledge on explosions, etc etc, it's easy to convince someone that knows little, to NOTHING about a subject.

Very high quality production, interviews are clear and direct.
I seriously don't think anyone can watch this and still believe the NIST report.  These guys put metal into heat chambers, etc, and they pretty much dispel the official story.

Oh yeah, putting metal in heat chambers is a 100% replication of the enviroment in the twin towers ::)

Very good video for those interested in what really happened that day.  Very calm, good graphics.  A must-view!

Don't pass fiction as fact brother! :-*
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Nordic, these people test everything NIST said, often in MORE extreme circumstances. 

You're commenting on something you haven't seen.

I implore you - if you want to know the truth about what happened that day - if you want to see demonstrative proof that the official NIST and FEMA reports are impossible - please watch this movie.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Nordic, these people test everything NIST said, often in MORE extreme circumstances. 

You're commenting on something you haven't seen.

I implore you - if you want to know the truth about what happened that day - if you want to see demonstrative proof that the official NIST and FEMA reports are impossible - please watch this movie.

I'll watch it tomorrow.

If it's a bunch of hippies with long hair talking shit then I won't be impressed brother!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I'll watch it tomorrow.

If it's a bunch of hippies with long hair talking shit then I won't be impressed brother!

LOL... cool.  The first 5 minutes are emotional stuff (for some reason, they always do that to show the buildings falling and quick recap of movement for those who are new to it)

But the rest of the movie is scientific stuff.  It's physics PHDs, they have the guy from Underwriters Laboratories (UL), the company that approved the steel for the WTC.  He actually tested the NIST story while it was in progress, and found it to be physically impossible, but no one at his company would even look at the document.  The decision was made early on to rubberstamp the pancake theory, minutes after the towers fell.

Also, they do a lot on the molten steel.  FEMA actually tested the melted steel, and found materials like sulfur which had NO reason to be there!  FEMA said this was NOT consistent with fire, and that other possibilities should be considered.  :)  Then, the NIST report came out and never mentioned FEMA's findings- they just ignored it.

Seeing those documents side-by-side, and realizing that NIST KNEW of the sulfur but said other theories were irrelvant... that was irresponsible.

Slippedisc

• Getbig V
  • Geo said it was ok, so I must be right.
blah blah blah my wife fuccked my buddy and now i have to support it blah blah blah
X Board. Integrity is what we do

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
blah blah blah my wife fuccked my buddy and now i have to support it blah blah blah

ROFLMAO . . . he was too busy "educating" himself is what i heard.