Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

bodybuilding is NOT gay..

(1/11) > >>

the shadow:
if bodybuilding is gay so why the hell are you 'fags' posting on a bodybuilding message boards..people who are gay think in a gay way..hell if you see rugby you have guys 'tackling' each other and spearing each other down..mma and wrestling can also be considered 'gay' cuz it has guys in boxer shorts and alot of 'body contact' also happens in fights such as tackling guys,mounting on them while 'beating' the shit out of them ect..bodybuilding is not gay and its only gay cuz gay men think alike

smaul:
We come on here to laugh at you!  ;D

the shadow:

--- Quote from: smaul on January 12, 2007, 12:23:57 AM ---We come on here to laugh at you!  ;D

--- End quote ---
you come here to masturbate by looking at the pics of stan mcquay

The Heckler:

--- Quote from: the shadow on January 12, 2007, 12:22:04 AM ---if bodybuilding is gay so why the hell are you 'fags' posting on a bodybuilding message boards..people who are gay think in a gay way..hell if you see rugby you have guys 'tackling' each other and spearing each other down..mma and wrestling can also be considered 'gay' cuz it has guys in boxer shorts and alot of 'body contact' also happens in fights such as tackling guys,mounting on them while 'beating' the shit out of them ect..bodybuilding is not gay and its only gay cuz gay men think alike

--- End quote ---

meltdown #343

smaul:

--- Quote from: the shadow on January 12, 2007, 12:24:59 AM ---you come here to masturbate by looking at the pics of stan mcquay

--- End quote ---

If I were gay I'd like to think I'd have better taste than that... sorry Jumpstart (if he's still around)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version