Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

How many of you will be lifting at 49

(1/14) > >>

Old_Rooster:
Just curious how many of you kids think you have what it takes to move iron around the gym for 30 years?  seems i take a lot of heat for having little legs.....of course I have bird legs, i did squats for 30 years, the knees are shot, can't squat anymore.  blown tendon off my elbow at insertion point, rehabilitated and got back to benching....shoulder surgery to shave some bone off and remove some bone spurs.   Blast me if you will, how many of you will have any kind of muscular physique at all when you are 49? 

My guess is maybe 5% of people that bodybuild last much past their 20's, they get married, have a few kids and get fat and talk about their past glory in the gym.   Before you blast me, walk in my shoes, lets see how many of you kiddies last til 49....not very many of you, not many of you at all.

I applaude all of you that lift, we are supposed to be a brotherhood, instead here its blast everyone but yourself.  I wouldn't want very many of you at all lifting in my gym other than the pro's here.  The pro's here don't seem to blast anyone, don't understand how they can stand posting a board with all you attackers.  Wheres the iron brotherhood gone?  It used to be, I lift, i sweat, i ache and if you do the same then you are my brother, my iron brother.   Seems with the youth of today, that feeling is gone, seems the youth of today have ruined any brotherhood that gym members used to share.  How fucking sad....i still applaude you all and  consider you my iron brotha's but many of you need better attitudes.  Maybe i consider you my iron brothers but you make me very ashamed too.

Peace kids.  Your enemies should be the fat fucks of the world, not those that share the love of iron with you.

Bluto:
we'll just wait until we're 49 before we start to lift, this way we get around injuries and can squat well into our 80's and 90's
+ once we get older, we get legal steroids.

Old_Rooster:

--- Quote from: Bluto on January 12, 2007, 08:48:13 AM ---we'll just wait until we're 49 before we start to lift, this way we get around injuries and can squat well into our 80's and 90's
+ once we get older, we get legal steroids.

--- End quote ---

haha, good point.  Doc prescribes me test if i want it now, haven't done any in 5 years but hes willing to prescribe it.

Below Me:
Pat youself on the back, and move on.

ToxicAvenger:

--- Quote from: Old_Rooster on January 12, 2007, 08:45:31 AM ---Just curious how many of you kids think you have what it takes to move iron around the gym for 30 years?  seems i take a lot of heat for having little legs.....of course I have bird legs, i did squats for 30 years, the knees are shot, can't squat anymore.  blown tendon off my elbow at insertion point, rehabilitated and got back to benching....shoulder surgery to shave some bone off and remove some bone spurs.   Blast me if you will, how many of you will have any kind of muscular physique at all when you are 49? 

My guess is maybe 5% of people that bodybuild last much past their 20's, they get married, have a few kids and get fat and talk about their past glory in the gym.   Before you blast me, walk in my shoes, lets see how many of you kiddies last til 49....not very many of you, not many of you at all.

I applaude all of you that lift, we are supposed to be a brotherhood, instead here its blast everyone but yourself.  I wouldn't want very many of you at all lifting in my gym other than the pro's here.  The pro's here don't seem to blast anyone, don't understand how they can stand posting a board with all you attackers.  Wheres the iron brotherhood gone?  It used to be, I lift, i sweat, i ache and if you do the same then you are my brother, my iron brother.   Seems with the youth of today, that feeling is gone, seems the youth of today have ruined any brotherhood that gym members used to share.  How fucking sad....i still applaude you all and  consider you my iron brotha's but many of you need better attitudes.  Maybe i consider you my iron brothers but you make me very ashamed too.

Peace kids.  Your enemies should be the fat fucks of the world, not those that share the love of iron with you.

--- End quote ---

someone forgot his arimidex...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version