Author Topic: How Gay is the Squad?  (Read 5402 times)

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
How Gay is the Squad?
« on: January 29, 2007, 05:03:53 PM »
I am trying to find a measure that is big enough to describe how gay the Squad is.  This may take a while.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: How Gay is the Squad?
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2007, 05:18:06 PM »
I am trying to find a measure that is big enough to describe how gay the Squad is.  This may take a while.

I can tell you right now and here that the answer is zero, if not negative infinity. And I don't think you're gay, Avesher - you just look, sound and act like a raging homo that's all.

The Heckler

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2007, 10:49:21 PM »

How does it feel to be middle aged?  After all, you did just turn 41, didn't you?

epic not having a life after the age of 40  ::)

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2007, 01:31:59 AM »
How does it feel to be middle aged?  After all, you did just turn 41, didn't you?

its fine--can't control aging--I'm pretty happy with my life.   keep trying tho, one day you might say something that matters

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2007, 02:36:16 AM »

Avesher does have a life online - he gets kicked around like a deadbeat and gets laughed at. It's only outside of Getbig that he doesn't have a life, eh Avesher?

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2007, 02:48:27 AM »
Avesher does have a life online - he gets kicked around like a deadbeat and gets laughed at. It's only outside of Getbig that he doesn't have a life, eh Avesher?

By the above statement, I assume you excluded avesher's lively quest for the biggest penis in the world, Kiwiol?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2007, 03:45:11 AM »
By the above statement, I assume you excluded avesher's lively quest for the biggest penis in the world, Kiwiol?

Given that cock is a biological requirement for ol Avesher, yeah, I'd have to exclude it. Thanks for the pointer mate ;D

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2007, 11:20:34 PM »

hahahahah, brutal ownage kiwiol. You are getting particularly fierce with these tiny tits !!  hhahaa