Author Topic: A Day in the Life of The Squad  (Read 7912 times)

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
A Day in the Life of The Squad
« on: January 31, 2007, 10:10:11 AM »
Squadfather comments about someone using the words "brutal" or "monster".  Kiwiol follows it up with an ass kissing of squadfather by saying something along the lines of "you are so right squadfather".  Some squad flunky (pick one) comes along and says "Squadfather, are you saying (put name here) is the kind of guy who (put gay overtones here)".  Squadfather returns and says "What I am saying is (put name here) is the kind of guy who (put gay overtone here)."  Squad members then with great glee suck each other off with same old washed up lines for the next 20 or so replies until the next time when they repeat this exact same repertoire.

Monster brutal unoriginality by the squad.  The squad are the kind of guys who go to the bulk aisle in the grocery store and deplete it of its mazola oil, claiming they are using it for a "large cooking party"

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: A Day in the Life of The Squad
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2007, 10:20:47 AM »
Squadfather comments about someone using the words "brutal" or "monster".  Kiwiol follows it up with an ass kissing of squadfather by saying something along the lines of "you are so right squadfather".  Some squad flunky (pick one) comes along and says "Squadfather, are you saying (put name here) is the kind of guy who (put gay overtones here)".  Squadfather returns and says "What I am saying is (put name here) is the kind of guy who (put gay overtone here)."  Squad members then with great glee suck each other off with same old washed up lines for the next 20 or so replies until the next time when they repeat this exact same repertoire.

Monster brutal unoriginality by the squad.  The squad are the kind of guys who go to the bulk aisle in the grocery store and deplete it of its mazola oil, claiming they are using it for a "large cooking party"

Hahahaha OK 'Avesher' ::) oh brother, I bet you're the kind of guy who purposely speeds in the part of the highway that you know is being watched by the patrol, just so when they pull you over, you can insist they do cavity searches on you and then throw you in prison where you'd enjoy being the bottom to any top bear who shows the slightest interest. Hahahahaha gayer than being a paid member of Johnnie Jackson's 'private' website.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2007, 10:21:33 AM »
Hahahaha OK 'Avesher' ::) oh brother, I bet you're the kind of guy who purposely speeds in the part of the highway that you know is being watched by the patrol, just so when they pull you over, you insist they do cavity searches on you and then throw you in prison where you'd enjoy being the bottom to any top bear who shows the slightest interest. Hahahahaha gayer than being a paid member of Johnnie Jackson's 'private' website.

I rest my case

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2007, 10:22:05 AM »
Hey Avesher I finished converting your pic for an avatar.................. ....just paypal the $20

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2007, 10:22:34 AM »
Isn't Avesher the guy who got made fun at the bus stop by a 12 year old kid? I'm pretty sure that's him.

AVBG

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2007, 10:24:33 AM »
This thread is already tired.  ???

The Heckler

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2007, 10:32:55 AM »

being pissy about getting denied squad membership MELTDOWN

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2007, 10:35:00 AM »
being pissy about getting denied squad membership MELTDOWN

hahahahah yes!!!!!!! Some people pitch their whole careers in the minors waiting for that call-up. Avesher is one of those people.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2007, 12:59:13 PM »

hahahaha, and yet not more than a month ago you were begging to be in the SQUAD, epic sour grapes.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2007, 02:01:09 PM »
I'm thinking we should start another club for all the SQUAD's rejects. I'm thinking "PPP - Pretty Pink Ponies". Dan18 could be president, JaeJonna Vice-Pres and Avesher their charter member.

The Night Stalker

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • I will fuck you
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2007, 02:37:09 PM »
I'm thinking we should start another club for all the SQUAD's rejects. I'm thinking "PPP - Pretty Pink Ponies". Dan18 could be president, JaeJonna Vice-Pres and Avesher their charter member.

I heard Ron is going to make this site 18+ only allowed. Better find another place to be on 24/7 junior.
With or without permision

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2007, 02:46:14 PM »
I heard Ron is going to make this site 18+ only allowed. Better find another place to be on 24/7 junior.

hahahaha, what's up NZMuscleMonster, you still afraid to show your face after the massive owning you got the other day?  ::)

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2007, 02:50:38 PM »
Actually Berzerk Fury you are the only squad member I respect.  You have original lines and usually have a following of stalkers. 

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2007, 02:51:12 PM »
hahahaha, what's up NZMuscleMonster, you still afraid to show your face after the massive owning you got the other day?  ::)

You must have me mistaken for someone else, nzmusclemonster never gets owned  8)
P

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2007, 02:51:42 PM »
hahahaha, and yet not more than a month ago you were begging to be in the SQUAD, epic sour grapes.

ya maybe a little sour grapes  :-X

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2007, 02:52:17 PM »
Actually Berzerk Fury you are the only squad member I respect.  You have original lines and usually have a following of stalkers. 

If you respect anyone in the Squad you are a fag.

Especially the teenager.
P

The Night Stalker

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • I will fuck you
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2007, 02:53:31 PM »
If you respect anyone in the Squad you are a fag.

Especially the teenager.

Haha he is quite the little boy..... I bet he is still a virgin.
With or without permision