Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > The Getbiggers Board - The Lounge

Mistakes I Made

(1/4) > >>

avesher:
I

Fury:
JaeJonna did the same thing. Enjoy your destruction.

Irongrip400:

--- Quote from: avesher on January 31, 2007, 05:16:44 PM ---I underestimated the power of the squad.  I publicly am posting an apology for turning against the squad.  I was having a bad day---I never want to be grouped in with Dan18 or the buck toothed baby clothing modelling chink.  Will the squad forgive me or will I have to come back under another name?  Stay tuned.

--- End quote ---
dude you sound like a pussy, who cares if you pissed someone off, dont beg for forgiveness.  This is the V board bitch, man up and own or be owned.

avesher:

--- Quote from: irongrip400 on January 31, 2007, 05:57:20 PM ---dude you sound like a pussy, who cares if you pissed someone off, dont beg for forgiveness.  This is the V board bitch, man up and own or be owned.

--- End quote ---

ok irongrip--nothing pussy about that name--epic gay name  ::)

The Heckler:

--- Quote from: avesher on January 31, 2007, 05:16:44 PM ---I underestimated the power of the squad.  I publicly am posting an apology for turning against the squad.  I was having a bad day---I never want to be grouped in with Dan18 or the buck toothed baby clothing modelling chink.  Will the squad forgive me or will I have to come back under another name?  Stay tuned.

--- End quote ---

Fair enough.

Now drop on your knees and clean the cheese off my cock, you fvcking middle aged homo.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version