Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Craig Titus & Kelly Ryan Discussions

Craig Titus and Kelly Ryan Have Taken a Plea Deal ---> 5-30-08

<< < (27/27)

bigdumbbell:

--- Quote from: SinCitysmallGUY on June 09, 2008, 11:11:01 PM ---I just moved from Vegas 2 years ago.. I lived two blocks from the walmart on Ft. Apache and baically Tropicana.. The little chinese lady that worked at the green valley grocery was a complete bitch...

I love these members that think they know all.. LOL..

I was just writing and not worrying about what I was typing, plus I work for a University and write pin all day long telling my students to request one.  ;D ;D ;D

If I don't just look like a jackass.. :-[ :-[ :-[

--- End quote ---
oh, ok ::)

SinCitysmallGUY:

--- Quote from: bigdumbbell on June 10, 2008, 02:32:55 AM --- oh, ok ::)

--- End quote ---

BigDUmb is there something?

Benito Mutumbo:

--- Quote from: SinCitysmallGUY on June 07, 2008, 09:57:44 AM ---Well actually Craig was pretty smart, the time that they served up in the county jail will go to their sentence.
--- End quote ---

Smart is the last word one should use to describe Titus.  His time served in Cook County jail will mean squat when the judge hands him a 30 year sentence.

With no binding sentencing deal he's at the mercy on a known hanging judge.  One that probably isn't very impressed with his delays, the media interview after his plea was reached, having to be told to shut up in the court..  One can pick out at least 20-30 boneheaded moves that Titus has made since killing the young lady.

The judge should bury him in a hole just to protect Titus from himself.

JohnnyVegas:

--- Quote from: Benito Mutumbo on June 10, 2008, 08:28:17 PM ---Smart is the last word one should use to describe Titus.  His time served in Cook Clark County jail will mean squat when the judge hands him a 30 year sentence.

With no binding sentencing deal he's at the mercy on a known hanging judge.  One that probably isn't very impressed with his delays, the media interview after his plea was reached, having to be told to shut up in the court..  One can pick out at least 20-30 boneheaded moves that Titus has made since killing the young lady.

The judge should bury him in a hole just to protect Titus from himself.

--- End quote ---

It is actually Clark County.

But you are 100% correct, Titus is a mental moron and smart is not a good word to describe him.

His whole life is a fucking train wreck.

chainsaw:

--- Quote from: JohnnyVegas on June 11, 2008, 08:54:55 AM ---It is actually Clark County.

But you are 100% correct, Titus is a mental moron and smart is not a good word to describe him.

His whole life is a fucking train wreck.

--- End quote ---

No, it was cook county for drug dealing in california.  Clark county now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version