Author Topic: Whats a good Pro-Hormone  (Read 5157 times)

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
Re: Whats a good Pro-Hormone
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2008, 05:33:27 PM »
Epistane (Epistonal) and Superdrol (Methasterone) are both bonafide steroids.

Is epistane methylated?

mitchyboy

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2008, 09:47:02 PM »
I love how people on here talk about getting real steroids as if a 12 year old girl could walk into a 7 11 and by em with a pack of gum. Give me a break, not everybody hangs with low life scum dealers.

Antway, tren extreme worked well for me but my blood presurer went up

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2008, 12:41:15 PM »
I love how people on here talk about getting real steroids as if a 12 year old girl could walk into a 7 11 and by em with a pack of gum. Give me a break, not everybody hangs with low life scum dealers.

Antway, tren extreme worked well for me but my blood presurer went up

This is a good point, so many people say to go and get the real stuff, but it's so hard to find any real stuff.  There are some decent alternatives to steroids (not as good as steroids), and people want to know what to use to help them achieve the physique they have invisioned. 

If people are going to bitch about people asking about prohormones they should post a good reliable source to find legitimate gear.
Air Falcon

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2008, 12:49:30 PM »

If people are going to bitch about people asking about prohormones they should post a good reliable source to find legitimate gear.
anyone who wants steroids could easily get in touch with a legit connect within 30minutes of internet search time.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2008, 01:04:15 PM »
anyone who wants steroids could easily get in touch with a legit connect within 30minutes of internet search time.

No discussions of actual address numbers, locations and ways to obtain illegal steroids, please. If you want to indicate physicians who will prescribe them for athletic enhancement purposes, that's one thing, but no specific information on how to break the law. Thank you.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2008, 02:56:18 PM »
Exactly. They're a quarter as efficient as a conventional steroid cycle but 10 times more damaging. Why fuck around with the weak sauce when you can use the real deal? And don't start crying about legality. You'd probably get in far more shit getting busted with a 1/4lb of weed or a half oz of blow than with a few ampules of test.

Damn cops would probably keep it for themselves, give you a big scare and "let you off the hook" so they can pocket it for themselves. :D

:'(

Great Idea!   :D